Death to the infamous Letum Latro

LEt's see if I can write this down coherently [alcohol]

The other thread with Letum's story could have been interesting, not in the sense of seeing a flame thread, but as a story which could have raised Letum and sevvy's reputation.
However there was a problem regarding that particular story... it wasn't made as a story of valour but rather as a story of mocking the NBK (starting with the title). What separated that particular story from the others is the fact that it included names...
The second when someone mocks someone and uses people's names and in this case societies it is expected that responses will be made... negative responses.

NBK is a society which values friendship among its members and helping others advance is the ultimate goal which we have. If you attack one of us, we will respond, but when you go and mock several of us in such manner you can expect to give you hell.

I wasn't in pvp, nor do I intend to go there, I had my fair share of PKing and PKKing in other games. But something has to be understood, PKing can be a noble profession (hell, done right very few ppl will hold a grudge to you), but doing it like this... by mocking others... it devalues it and brings negative image onto otherwise cool people.

my 2 pec :)

Well said m8, +rep :)

LEt's see if I can write this down coherently [alcohol]

The other thread with Letum's story could have been interesting, not in the sense of seeing a flame thread, but as a story which could have raised Letum and sevvy's reputation.
However there was a problem regarding that particular story... it wasn't made as a story of valour but rather as a story of mocking the NBK (starting with the title). What separated that particular story from the others is the fact that it included names...
The second when someone mocks someone and uses people's names and in this case societies it is expected that responses will be made... negative responses.

NBK is a society which values friendship among its members and helping others advance is the ultimate goal which we have. If you attack one of us, we will respond, but when you go and mock several of us in such manner you can expect to give you hell.

I wasn't in pvp, nor do I intend to go there, I had my fair share of PKing and PKKing in other games. But something has to be understood, PKing can be a noble profession (hell, done right very few ppl will hold a grudge to you), but doing it like this... by mocking others... it devalues it and brings negative image onto otherwise cool people.

my 2 pec :)

Yes, Well said :) +rep also.. This is what should have been said in the first place ;)

HardWrath.. take note.

TBH ive only seen fun here,
The guys PK,
They killed fair and square and got flamed...
NBK Is Awsome but HW lets it down TBH,

if they diddnt wnat to die and be looted,
Avoid PVP4...
Simple.

Tje swearing and flaming is pointless.
+rep to letum +SevvyS and -rep for hardwrath..
And mucho respect for NBK ..you guys dont need hw tbh...

Sap, you and I have had differences ever since I made you give back the pall stool that you stole from underneath the owner that was sitting on it. Since then, you have taken every chance that you can get to take a shot at me.

Keep up the good work on being a troll Sap :thumbup:

cant get whats the issue for NBK now? they went knowingly into dead zone with 12 guys and had no issues attacking (or trying to) 1 single GD.. unlucky but it escaped and came back with friend and killed them all..:scratch2:
PVP4 is for killing and looting people and nobody is forced into it.. if you cant handle "dying part of it" and publicity that sometimes comes with it (pk globals, few guys wiping out a group etc) its no place to go.. cool down guys
daily visitor in pvp4

Well to be honest I saw this thread and could not resist.

I just want to point out that my post was 100% on topic. Here is my post so people dont have to scroll up:

And since we are pointing out the obvious here, the title of the thread is: "Death to the infamous Letum Latro"

If Letum wanted to respond then he should have done so by not re-posting something from a locked thread.

Sevvy, you aren’t going to get very far in the EU by defending someone that is almost universally hated.

It is not the same post I did not post the pics just Letum's true story.

Yes, Well said :) +rep also.. This is what should have been said in the first place ;)

HardWrath.. take note.

If Letum was in the wrong, i would defend you ;)

Well if you agree with that post then let’s see it...

Fact is Sevvy, you are just playing word games here.

You don’t have a leg to stand on with this and you know it.

Sevvy, you will just take this round and round in circles all while your little friend Letum basks in the attention.

I don’t see much of a point in discussing this further.

Sap, you and I have had differences ever since I made you give back the pall stool that you stole from underneath the owner that was sitting on it. Since then, you have taken every chance that you can get to take a shot at me.

Keep up the good work on being a troll Sap :thumbup:

Nope i have a problem with you cos you are a money grabbing scum sucker that treats people like dirt.

But hey.. gimme a hug,

Serriously back on topic,
Death to letum!

Well if you think defending your friends and your society when they are being attacked on the forums is pathetic then I guess I am.

If you think it’s pathetic to get angry when you and your little friend throw jabs and insults toward my friends, my society, and me then I guess I am.

Sevvy, you aren’t a lot different than your friend Letum is. You are both attention seeking forum trolls.

If you need attention how about you log off of the computer and go make a friend irl?

I disagree that they are forum trolls and i think the mods would also.

Everything i've read from letum is done in a role playing and calm way. there is not real insults to real life people where i find comments like yours above are.

why is it when people try to have fun and role play a bad guy people take it all personal here.

like Rayne said you got a problem kill him in pvp and brag about it here it's all part of the GAME!

Listen its all fun and games and I dont mind getting pk especially when your up against 2 people is pvp armor and Sevvy you was dancing around like a chicken lol fapping so hard cause it was me hitting you for 40+ dmg a few times and got taken by surprise by Letum and he makes out he is some pvp god "NOT" in his post.

To be honest most of the uber pk'ers from what I've seen remove names from the people they killed and looted from not that I care but I guess its a sign of respect by them, not only did you not remove names you both actually went about bragging and then posting a poll about the NBK and trying to disrespect our soc which is bang out of order in my eyes! you should actually step back and assess what you are trying to achieve by doing this?

I have alot of respect for your soc DDR but you are also tarnishing its reputation!

And Letum saying he states a true story I don't think so, when you first popped up on your own you was in armor so don't lie.

Seriously guys... don't sing it - bring it. PVP1 would be perfect with the RX Base there and I would LOVE to film it so no one can talk shit later.

Just don't kill the camera dude :thumbup:

I dont think anyone is mad they got shot or didnt know what they were getting into or even really really need any of what was lost.

You have to understand that when you make threads of this particular nature you might hurt someones feelings. Yes, we know...getting shot is part of businesses but the thread doesn't have to be. KoS NBK you have your attention.

Nope i have a problem with you cos you are a money grabbing scum sucker that treats people like dirt.

But hey.. gimme a hug,

Serriously back on topic,
Death to letum!

First up, sap i have alot of respect for you as an Entropian and a Friend, and i Definately think this is not the time nor the place. Personal Issues need to be settled by pm or otherwise.

And regarding this whole thing, I was there and i was looted. OFC i knew the risks, if i didn't like it or if i didn't want the risk i would have not have ventured inside.

The thing that i think is wrong is the way that you two went about glorifing such a hollow victory. It would be like claiming that it was such a victory if you just eliminated an entire country using neuclear weapons... when they had none.

Ofc the better equipped will always win, this is appropriately displayed in Landgrab. And it simply comes down to whoever can afford to spend the most will win.

This is just a attempt to get a reaction from us, and to give Letum some attention. And ofcourse we reacted, as anyone would do if an attack was made on their reputation or friends.

The best thing to do with people who crave attention such as this is ignore them... Letum has had his 5 mins of fame... bring on whoever will try and bee the next EU-Jerk.

When do some get to realize ... that this is all role playing? And ... how many times does it have to be mentioned that going into a PvP zone is an OPTION, and one that is made by CHOICE knowing full well what the risks are. It doesn't matter if it's a lootable zone or not, nor does it matter what armor or weapons are used ... it's an open PK zone, and if you step over that line, you become a viable target for anyone in the mood to take your ass out ... it's just that damn simple. :rolleyes:

With regard to behavior ... Letum already announced his new role playing perspective a while ago, and ... the majority of the people who posted in his thread were supportive, and indicated that we NEED some new excitement in EU, and I happen to agree with them. The fact that the group he and SevvyS took out was all NBK was coincidence when Letum found them initially. I happen to call the NBK group friends, and still do, but HW ... I have to agree with some who have posted here, that you were the one who stirred the pot this time.

Additionally ... Letum's choice of verbal interaction with the NBK group (IMO) was not like a RL vindictive, personal bashing, but rather "fun play" if you will during a PK run, which I believe is quite common. Granted, Letum is quite infamous now for his behavior in PvP zones that some don't take kindly to as a result of his calculated actions ... especially near TP's, but ... it's all been discussed before, and also, the fact that PvP is PvP, and if MA wanted to change the PvP areas, they would ... but haven't.

Quite frankly ... I see nowhere in Letum's story where he came across as an ass, but was having fun in his role playing adventure. Rather than coming to the forum HW, and defending your NBK group (which is admirable), form a group and have a little of your own role playing fun, but ... considering the way in which you posted here, I think your perspective wouldn't be the same as Letum's, and that I wouldn't be cheering on, because it would seem hateful and not a fun thing.

HW ... I consider you to be a smart man, and admire your drive and initiative to take the NBK in a new direction, and like I said before, I consider the NBK friends, and will continue to do so, but ... IMO ... your attitude here is doing them more of a disservice than something good. You have an opportunity here to take a group of your NBK members and buy into this role playing action that Letum is taking to a new dimension. A lot of us like his new and innovative storyline that attaches to Calypso history ... run with this my dear, and play into it ... come to the forum after some adventures and help write the story from the NBK perspective, and how they went after these human killers in the name of the robots.

WORK with it HW ... you have writing skills ... don't whine ... WIN !!!! :yay:

To clarify,

loosing ur loot in PVP sucks.
Hardluck,

Killing and looting and gaining in PVP Rocks!,

Flaming people for enjoying themselves is uncool,

HW lighten up...

leaving me -rep and saying im a peice of shit is far fetched,

I Speak my mind.
And agree with others speaking thier mind,
And for sure I have respect for NBK but less so for HW because of the way he talks to me personally.

ITS A GAME CHILL THE HELL OUT.

Tell ya what..

HW sorry for the BS..

Let dead dogs lie..

Death to letum?

You guys are over reacting to the story, have you even put in question the fact Letum might not have the best english to write an article with and you guys are misinterpreting parts his feelings inside the text.

You could be discussin this issue like grown ups, instead youre taking the fight against Letum like children, for a spokesperson you dont seem to be all that calm and stress-free as you should look :(

Why dont you all just stop arguing about a VIRTUAL reality, and just log onto the game, get some pk gear and release your rage on other miners or hunters?

Reactions: dj.
Woah, there's some ugly reading to be had here :eek:

I thought Letums little pk story was quite good as it happens, all the bitching that followed was just awfull.

I maybe wouldnt have defended my ava being pk'd with so much venom, well not publically, I think it just adds to letum's satifaction, certainly reads that way.

Also, it gives me an ugly feeling, a sour taste in my mouth toward this game seeing what is written here.

Most of you are adults, are you seriously that bothered?

If you are, then I seriously question my own involvement in a community like this :scratch2:

Fucks sake, someone tell me people are 'roleplaying' being pissed off then, cos if your not, then what? :eek:
Your taking a character that confesses to roleplaying.. yet when you involve your-selves in interaction with him, you respond with rl anger, bit of a shame.

Jenna Star Mercury.. who? Letum --> Resident PK'er.

It wont last, but even if it does, its a game people.

(anyway ffs, Ive seen uber's take him out easily, stop getting your knicker's in a twist if he did kill you) :laugh:

Role Playing

Hi yes Letum is not real but 110% role playing and I am Happy you enjoy him. I think now is the time for me to post my new story line for the contest. I do not care if Letum wins that new contest because anyone wishing to be a Bio Bot are welcome to Join the Titans of War to help stop the Humans that are trying to take over Calypso. Letum gets called lot of names and does not file support cases about it. It is just a game. As for NBK they are just fine and it is not their fault for being human they can join the Titans of War (ToW) because now they have the bio-nano spores in their systems.

The Robot Uprising (Currant Story Line)

Nobody could expect what happened next. Without any warning, all robots on Calypso went mad! The base matrix turned them into savage and ruthless killer machines, cut off all communications to and from Calypso, and sabotaged the almost completed space gate, further isolating the colony. Even the Exodus space station was damaged by the drones.
In the chaos that erupted, the base matrix could overload the reactors providing energy to the colonists, thereby causing them to explode. Huge plumes of radioactive fallout contaminated large areas around the cities. As people fled, the base matrix unleashed an army of robots, turning the uprising into war. The robots constructed nuclear weapons of their own, to continue the horrendous assault on the colonists. In the shadow of the mushroom clouds, the resistance formed.
Using Exodus as the base, survivors were evacuated from Calypso and drafted into an army. The space gate was repaired and reinforcements being sent from Earth before the haphazardly repaired gate collapsed. With the reinforcements and new technology from Earth, the colonists fought back and fought hard, and held out long enough for the Imperial fleet to reach Calypso via jump rail, and after years of conflict, the robots were finally defeated.
The source of the problem was apparently the Akbal-Cimi system. The Imperial fleet repositioned itself and prepared to take the fight to the enemy, when a massive vessel suddenly arrived at the Calypso system. The vessel, an Odysseus probe and probably the one that once discovered Calypso, speeded through the system ignoring all communication to it. As the titan rushed through the system, the Imperial fleet intercepted and engaged it. The first major space battle in the history of colonization of space ended in a spectacular firework display in the skies of Calypso, as the Odysseus probe were destroyed and debris rained into the atmosphere.

Cause and Effect (Currant Story Line)

The robot uprising had several consequences.
First, OmegaTech was virtually bankrupt after the event. As it reorganized into Omegaton, it was also unable to hold an exclusive colonial contract to Calypso, so the contract was shared by two other corporations, Genesis Star and Chikara.
Second, the Akbal-Cimi system was declared hostile space and quarantined. For that to even be possible, the Imperial fleet had to be expanded and reorganized, with fleet bases in the systems surrounding Akbal-Cimi. Within the Akbal-Cimi system, the robots expanded and built a new breed of Odysseus probes, called titans of war, to defend themselves and to strike out at the humans. As the Calypso system clearly was the focus of robot attention, the Imperial fleet built a powerful defense network, centered around orbital defense platforms over Calypso. Still, for political reasons, there couldn’t be any troops stationed on Calypso itself. From the point of view of the Federal Empire, the war had to be fought in space and the colonists had to fend for themselves.
The robot uprising sent shockwaves among the colonies that even reverberated back to Earth. There was a growing fear of mad robots among the colonies, as the colonies were depending on the base matrix for their everyday life. This Frankenstein syndrome was somewhat justified when the robots bypassed the defense network using a superior form of teleportation. It was clear that the robots were not only set on the conquest of Calypso, but also had an accelerated technological evolution. Some virtuologists even speculated in whether the Akbal-Cimi robots had reached singularity, the point in history where virtual evolution would make biological evolution unnecessary, and that the Odysseus probes would be the last invention ever made by Mankind. To some extent, this speculation has come true. It was deemed impossible to invade Akbal-Cimi, and the trend clearly showed that robots would continue to invent new technologies at an accelerating rate. Left to its own, Virtuana would more than likely be the dominant biosphere.
However, things were not to be left to their own. Instead of a direct confrontational approach, another strategy was adapted. On defeating the robots, the technology would be recovered and reverse-engineered, and later adapted and improved, to finally bring about the tools that would once and for all defeat the robots. This was the most probable scenario for Calypso in several different simulations. The downside was, of course, that for Project Entropia to succeed, the robots had to keep invading.
On the world that once was a new Eden of mankind, the struggle goes on. It is the hope of every colonist on Calypso that Project Entropia succeeds and that their sacrifices have not been in vain.

Titans of War The Rebirth (New Story Line Submission By Letum Mr Latro)

With the robots inventing new technologies at accelerated rates came the birth of a technological evolution by the robots to deploy the new Bio-Nano Cyborg Mutants the rebirth of the Titans of War on the planet Calypso's surface.
Titans of War are a new innovation of bio-nano cyborg mutant humans, expanded by the robots to defend them and strike out on the humans of Calypso. Titans of War would later form new societies to work for the robots to create death, anarchy and chaos on Calypso humans to support the robots in their war against the human invaders on Calypso. They are the new robot upgrades and are Cyborg Mutant Mercenaries do to the over exposure to toxic areas and toxic shots so the colonists would be misled to believe but would be beyond the colonists wildest dreams and would become their worst nightmare. Unwary colonists would later be recruited, re-engineered and trained by the robots to kill all humans on Calypso.

The Titans of War human mutations began to show up way back when just after the first major space battle in the history of colonization when the Imperial fleet intercepted and engaged the Odysseus probe and destroying it causing all the debris to rain down into the atmosphere. The Imperial Fleet was unaware of what nightmare they just released on Calypso by destroying the Odysseus probe. The Imperial Fleet would not of known of the Odysseus probe's hidden cargo that went undetected by the Imperial Fleets ship scanners. hidden in the probe was microscopic bio-nano spores that could easily fall through Calypso's atmosphere and survive which was intended to be released over Calypso by the Odysseus probe before it was destroyed but was the robots master backup plan what was a win win way for the robots to release the bio-nano spores onto Calypso with the Odysseus probes destruction over the Calypso planet's atmosphere. Only some areas of Calypso would become invaded by the spores becoming toxic from the Odysseus probe junk that would fall to the surface of calypso which would later become known to the colonists as the toxic areas. These bio-nano spores had a mission and that mission was to envade the bodies of the human colonists on Calypso. The spors were not looking for just any human body to envade they were looking for killers looking for certain chemistry release by humans natural aggression. The spores started to do their work invading the bodys of the player killers that were looting helpless miners and hunters in the toxic areas. Some of the freelancer killers of the toxic areas would become infected when the spores worked to find a weakness by getting through the toxic shots and getting into the humans DNA, and there the bio-nano spores would begin their work. Not all colonists were infected by the spores, only very few, but the number started to grow and as they did the robots would send out a signal to the bio-nano spores to place the humans in to a temporary coma then would teleport the infected colonists with their superior teleportation technology to a secret lab base in the Akbal-Cimi system and integrated their new experimental technologies in to the new mutant human cyborg killers. Then would return the unaware colonists back to their beds after the robots modifications were finished the colonist would awaken unaware that anything had happened in the night.

Now with the robots Bio-Nano-AI mixed with the human DNA. The new Titans of War members of this very advanced assassins spy's would be blended into the colonists and look just like them and could move freely among the colonists and pass through Calypso's teleportation security systems undetected. The robots had reeducated their new advanced bio nano cyborgs giving them super mutant human advanced killing abilities. This was like no monster ever seen before on Calypso all the colonists were unaware of what was happening when the mass killing started just after the last major robot attack. An odd symbol was being broadcasted on all TV monitors during the robot battle that colonists would be hypnotized by and just stare at the TV monitors for hours on end. The unaware colonists were seeing a signal being sent out to awaken the human cyborg mutant killers among them. One of them was awaken and the others set to awaken at other times in the future. The first colonist awakened and by the robots was told to join a secret society called ((O)) The symbol for the Titans of War and sent out to kill all humans on Calypso after the robots pulled back. The robots invasion was only a diversion to make the humans feel that they had pushed back the robot forces. They were unaware of the real plan of the robots to return the rebirth of the Titans of War onto the Calypso surface. The real robots plan was to deploy a new super mutant human nano-cyborg killer clones called Bio Bots.

Titan Bio Bots clones came from the human DNA they had gathered from the cyborg mutant humans killers. Who were awakened by the robots after the fake invasion on Calypso to release the rebirth of the Titan Bio Bots the new super hybrid human mutant machines, the robots next generation of human killing master pieces.

The Titan Bio Bots clones were unlike anything imaginable to the colonists. The robots seemed to have integrated all their robot technology into the new super bio bots making them a human killing machine never before seen by the calypso colonists. One of Major Jenny Carramone's family members armors that was considered lost in one of the robot wars was recovered by the robots. The robots would take the armors strong points then reengineered them into advanced nano armor. The robots would modify the armor and integrate it into the bio bots DNA giving them the ability to make them selfs look 100% human as they could turn the armor off and on to avoid being detected by the humans. The new nano armor also has the ability to change colors to match it's surroundings to camouflage it's self making the Titan Bio Bots near invisible to the naked eye.

The bots had plasma canons embedded into the bio bots eyes giving them long range sniper abilities. Along with the advance tracking thermal vision made it very hard for the humans to avoid detection. From the excavators they took the claw technology and embedded the retractable power claws into the bio bots hands for close combat so to easily rip through human flesh. With the super mutant human strengths and agility the bio bots had superior athletic abilities to run and jump to dodge lasers or BMP attacks to engage in close combat. Because of the mounted nano armor insect wings on their back made the bio bots fly with great burst of speed from the booster jets under their wings. To engage their target as fast as a dragonfly. Then the bio bots would rip their target to shreds with their power claws. The robots had mixed DNA from some of the creatures found on Calypso giving the bio bot sharp teeth to bite through the humans juggler veins in their necks or decapitate in close combat.

The bio bots could gather energy from many power sources like solar and wind energy whenever the sun light or wind would touch the nano armor and the nano armor could also be recharge on radiation from toxic areas or space radiation when the nano armor was in space using its life support system. Energy would be stored in advanced virus backup batteries intergraded into every cell of the bio bots giving them a massive power supply. The Bio Bots could also consume human flesh or creatures for energy to store in their DNA nano battery virus cells. If a Bio Bot would fall dead in battle it would discharge all it's virus battery cells with one big burst of plasma energy and would give shrapnel damage any human flesh near by and recharge any Bio Bots within it's blast radius. It would seemed that the robots had invented a robotic creature that would lurk in the shadows to strike out, the perfect killing machine that could put an end to the human invaders once and for all.

Last edited:
Long story

Reader's Digest anyone? :laugh:

Im sure thats well written, is there a short version?

K! I might print it off and read it while having a bath.. or a poo maybe, my choice hey :rofl:

K! I might print it off and read it while having a bath.. or a poo maybe, my choice hey :rofl:

reading on the toilet ftw! :yay:

Make sure its not too long a read otherwise you get a red ring... :eek: :silly2:

leaving me -rep and saying im a peice of shit is far fetched,

Well my dear friend ... I have joined the HW -rep club, and apparently, it's his way of retaliating when his perspective is challenged. My post was constructive, and I even said some pretty nice and respective things, but I guess he only looked at my opposing opinion and didn't like it because I didn't follow his.

Tsk, tsk ... whose ego and childish manner are in question now, eh? :rolleyes:

Poo, pictures appreciated :yay:

I don't want any -reps... but it does appear that Letum was just playing this adventure into his story. However.... maybe there was some public chat or something that made things worse... I don't know... I wasn't there. In fact... I didn't even know there was a story going on until now. But now that I know.... I will take the risk of being infected with the evil spores.... Letum... I polishing off my opalo and you and Sevvy are in for a "battle of the ages"... I will defend calypso against the robot forces PURELY because they tried to take over our bar at Hades during RWII. For that very reason my friend.... I must execute you!
Menace killed Letum in combat and claimed loot worth 14678 PED

Let me go on record as saying ... that I apologize to Hardwrath for implying that he was whining, because I normally don't post like that as I feel that anyone debating a topic is just adding their perspective, and I want to respect that. I suppose I used the word whining because I wanted it to appear as if I was deleting the "h" and the "ing" to come up with the word WIN, which went along with what I was suggesting. :D

However ... I stand by everything else I posted, which again, I feel that I did in a constructive way, and even made some fun suggestions to add to the storyline. I just want it to be known also for the record, that I have nothing whatsoever against HW, and wish him well with his newly involved NBK endeavors. I have even given respect and admiration to the process. I didn't want people to think I was personally attacking him, because I wasn't.

I truly value everyone's opinion and perspective, but ... I just may not agree with it, and therefore ... you'll get my constructive input in return to add to the discussion. Whether it's accepted or not is another story, but it's valid, and hopefully has some value.

Good on you. I donated 400efd to this cause, but it doesn't show on the thread.

I clicked the donate on the OP's donate link under their ava pic. Is that the same one other's used?

No one Killed Letum on any of his HOF killing sprees his PC rebooted on this 63 Killing Spree HOF and on the 112 Killing Spree HOF the EU software crashed. Just part of the game Letum's goal is to get a 300 killing spree HOF but there is just not that many that play EU at this time.

Letum is a PKer (Player Killer) not a Griefer you should read this paper on Defining Grief Play In MMORPGs and you will know what griefing is. Letum only needs to kill you one time to get your number and does not need to shoot you two times. If you call him names then he will shoot you again just to make a point but for the most part he just moves on to the next victim.

It is called PVP (Player vs. Player) if you are in a pvp zone you know you should not be there no matter what, many are saving money by not shooting you because they are not on a killing spree like Letum.

Some did try to kill Letum that play in the ring all the time but they missed. SO Letum went to the ring to talk up some BS and rubbed it in that they missed him LOL. I think that is funny that now the PVPers from the ring are trying to stop Letum's killing sprees and have become the EU Care Bear Police very funny to see them trying to stop Letum nice try but no luck lol.

Oh and P.S Letum stopped playing for a month so you all could not get the 10 screen shots to get the EFD Reward LOL Letum wins.:yay:

As far as I remember the pk count get's lost if you disconnect. So not possible from a crash unless that has been changed.

Also you only get 1 count per person. If you kill them multiple times they still only count once.
So any extra killing of the same person will not count and can be considered harrassment and is against the rules.

Quote from agreement when you login -
"c. You cannot interfere with any other Participants ability to use and enjoy the Entropia Universe."

Last edited:
ok I've read all and the only thing i can say is :
Stop Hating on ppl if they are PK"er the rules of pvp is "Kill or Get Killed"!
Letum kill , I kill , and many other do , why dont u all blame them like u do it with Letum ??
I'm PK"er myself and many ppl hate me for being killed in pvp4 zone will they hunt/mining.
If they are not happy just don't go in it !
You all know how pvp4 work, Why keeping going in if u dont like to get killed..

All i can say to you Letum is Do your job and u'll be a nice PK"er ( as i'm still the best ) ;) :yay:
Héhé lets just all don't juge ppl because of they'r act!
When u know someone that u think he is bad u must talk to him and try to know him more than u look at him.
I personally have made many friend that was ennemy at the start and was hatin on me or not for being a pk'er.
All is fine now and its always better to make friend than ennemy.

Stop hating on Letum because he kill u its not a sign of disrespect he just does his job ;))

Anyways if MA ever take away these pvp area i'll be one of the ppl leaving the game.

PS: PK with ur mind, don't look at Skills ;)

Last edited:
Back