FYI: Debit card dedicated to MA deposits only, leaked, twice!

Deepa2

Dominant
Society
AO
Deepa Crosser
6 months ago my card which I have 99.9% paid only to MA's payment provider - leaked and my bank blocked it for some suspicions transaction from MIdle East.
I have issued another card in November, and never payed online with it, except to MA's "Nets".

And in last Sunday, my card become blocked again, due to some transaction from a country I've never visited.

Be careful!
Thankfully I have a very secure Bank.
Do not keep any unnecessary funds on your online card.
Best of all - order virtual one and pay with it online.

Is it only your debit card that's been compromised? Might want to double check everything just to be safe

Also off topic but what do you consider a decent hof? Just took a look at your signature and then your EL profile you got plenty of decent hofs.

Did you ever think that having a signature about that you deposited 60.000 dollars in a video-game could attract hackers attention ?

Wish you all the best tho and don't click any links.

P.D. No Bank is safe nowdays.

Cheers.

Did you ever think that having a signature about that you deposited 60.000 dollars in a video-game could attract hackers attention ?

Wish you all the best tho and don't click any links.

P.D. No Bank is safe nowdays.

Cheers.
That's why people tired of banksters and put money to crypto :)

Is it only your debit card that's been compromised? Might want to double check everything just to be safe

Also off topic but what do you consider a decent hof? Just took a look at your signature and then your EL profile you got plenty of decent hofs.
It's first time in my life for card being leaked. Well, twice.

As for hofs, max was 50k, and if you look with open eyes you'll see it was made 01/08/2010 - 13 years ago.

13 years ago it was different game, world and whole universe.

Just want to clarify - it doesn't actually matter whether you used it just for Mindark. The bank itself can leak your information, irrespective of where you used it. A very good example is of prepaid cards never opened being consumed magically much later having never been used for anything by debit transactions (not the decay type). I won't say they are common, but they are not super rare either. Once they are "carded" or verified, they are then resold on black market.

A good example is a card I used for business transactions with Microsoft Azure. It was hit with a crypto oriented scam charge. Turns out, the bank itself has a history of such inside job scams. I didn't need to blame Azure. The underlining bank of the credit card was purchased by "Bread Financial".

I wouldn't blame MA for this one, they have their share of shit. Charge back the transaction, cancel your card, and consider moving banks as a whole. If you're wanting to do some DD, check into the bank.

Just want to clarify - it doesn't actually matter whether you used it just for Mindark. The bank itself can leak your information, irrespective of where you used it. A very good example is of prepaid cards never opened being consumed magically much later having never been used for anything by debit transactions (not the decay type). I won't say they are common, but they are not super rare either. Once they are "carded" or verified, they are then resold on black market.

A good example is a card I used for business transactions with Microsoft Azure. It was hit with a crypto oriented scam charge. Turns out, the bank itself has a history of such inside job scams. I didn't need to blame Azure. The underlining bank of the credit card was purchased by "Bread Financial".

I wouldn't blame MA for this one, they have their share of shit. Charge back the transaction, cancel your card, and consider moving banks as a whole. If you're wanting to do some DD, check into the bank.

As much as I want to put shit on MA, because they do keep our cards data, I can not. They successfully extorted 60k usd from me in a semi legal way.
Why would they go pure criminal in attempt to steal couple hundred bucks. Well, i mean, unless they really hate me.

My suspicion is in their payment provider, who obviously keep data for millions cards.

And yeah you right, banks are crooks too. However two my other cards with it are fine for more than 5 years.

As much as I want to put shit on MA, because they do keep our cards data, I can not. They successfully extorted 60k usd from me in a semi legal way.
Why would they go pure criminal in attempt to steal couple hundred bucks. Well, i mean, unless they really hate me.

My suspicion is in their payment provider, who obviously keep data for millions cards.

And yeah you right, banks are crooks too. However two my other cards with it are fine for more than 5 years.
Looks more like you blasted 60k USD gambling explosive projectiles idk man

Looks more like you blasted 60k USD gambling explosive projectiles idk man
I probably should make separate topic about my signature. - It was made with information goal for new players.

And yet, if to return to it. Explo was the thing 13 years ago. After that I mostly mined and do some hunting.

I had a few cards become compromised over the years. It just happens. Sometimes hackers get the information in very round about ways so it doesn't matter so much about a point of service lack of security. When my debit card was compromised it was being used as a CC so those charges were covered by the CC company fraud dept. If they had gained pin information it would have been harder to dispute charges. It's a pain in the butt when things like this happen so I just try to be proactive in my approach to such things. You can add layers of notifications and security as well as locking down your credit. Just be thankful it was only a debit card and not your ID. Identity theft is a whole other level of security and monitoring.

what he deposit is not my matter. ... i just pray that you hvae authenticator enabled on your phone,.
then activate windows defender
then use an updated browser
then again watch out for some OTHER way to be stolen data like a sniffer in yhour computer
i use my cards online since forever and had never an issue but those are common causes of data leaks

I probably should make separate topic about my signature. - It was made with information goal for new players.

And yet, if to return to it. Explo was the thing 13 years ago. After that I mostly mined and do some hunting.
I would definitely be interested in a separate thread if you were willing to provide more info. Would certainly help new players out too.

6 months ago my card which I have 99.9% paid only to MA's payment provider - leaked and my bank blocked it for some suspicions transaction from MIdle East.
I have issued another card in November, and never payed online with it, except to MA's "Nets".

Your post is somewhat deceiving in that you seem to imply that MA or Nets are leaking your information, which is bit silly. Also, where are you using the card for the other 0.1%? Because that could make a BIG difference.

Also, use credit cards so you are not responsible for charges you didn't make and receive warnings on your phone when someone uses your card. Or use direct deposit.

Also...$60k US over 17 years is really not that much.

Also...I am new, but I have yet to receive a visit from an armored Swedish MA car full of MA employees with drawn long blades, telling me I better deposit or else....you did this, not MA. You. And you got 17 years of entertainment for it.

Explosive Projectile print did not exist 13 years ago. It was incorporated in 2015 (?). At this point, I am struggling to take this thread seriously.

Not going to knee cap you when you obviously are a victim of credit card theft, but as it has been said $60k isn't much (especially if you are not hunting markup and being careless with crafts, etc). It's not a game of TT. I could say I've lost 350K TT, but that's not the picture when you include markup.... now is it....

Most likely a keylogger in your pc or packet capture can be another option like wireshark. Please do a clean up and enable MFA for everything

For some reason this thread went into discussing my signature. Time is not come for that yet.
Even some newbie yankees put their noise with silly assumptions about my cyber hygiene and the game. (who btw will pay for blowing up our pipe in Baltic, where we were going to buy chip gas from Russia)

Out of all my cc during all my lifetime, only two leaked in a last year. First one had most payments to Nets. Second had only payments to it.
I did not loose a penny in both cases, due to bank security.

Do your own conclusion.

Use 2FAs and Antiviruses.

Keep calm and hate MA

you should probably check for nefarious google chrome extensions or something... also keyloggers and other malware.

Yeah because having no regulation is better right?
Bitconeeeeeect!
image.png

At least the money goes to BRRRR printing. The show must go on... recession Yeaaaaaaaa ;)

image.png

At least the money goes to BRRRR printing. The show must go on... recession Yeaaaaaaaa ;)
There is insurance in banking, where you get some money back in case bank fails. However, when it comes to crypto, as it's not regulated and not insured, there are over 3000 crypto coins and whatnot that failed so far, which made many people go from hero to zero :)

Not to mention scam markets where whoever is in charge gets to take all the money from everyone and disappear :D

There is insurance in banking, where you get some money back in case bank fails. However, when it comes to crypto, as it's not regulated and not insured, there are over 3000 crypto coins and whatnot that failed so far, which made many people go from hero to zero :)

Not to mention scam markets where whoever is in charge gets to take all the money from everyone and disappear :D
There is also insurance in blockchain and it will be implemented even more in the future, but talking like you can't move your crypto assets on a cold wallet instead of keeping them in exchanges ( hot wallet ) is from every person their own decision. So that beeing said crypto is fine but also you estimated a valid point about scams the same comes to Stocks, Stocksbookers, Investment Securities, and Banks and we are cycling in the circle. If you don't trust crypto, It's totally fine, but to speak about it like it's the worst thing, which some users don't find that way, is more transparent than with banks that charge you monthly fees, withdrawing fees, Transfering fees, and time how much you wait when X person sends to Y ( not to mention not working between weekends/holidays) ;)

There is also insurance in blockchain and it will be implemented even more in the future, but talking like you can't move your crypto assets on a cold wallet instead of keeping them in exchanges ( hot wallet ) is from every person their own decision. So that beeing said crypto is fine but also you estimated a valid point about scams the same comes to Stocks, Stocksbookers, Investment Securities, and Banks and we are cycling in the circle. If you don't trust crypto, It's totally fine, but to speak about it like it's the worst thing, which some users don't find that way, is more transparent than with banks that charge you monthly fees, withdrawing fees, Transfering fees, and time how much you wait when X person sends to Y ( not to mention not working between weekends/holidays) ;)
stocks can not be compared to crypto, as it's something of actual value, there is a company behind it with xyz number of employees, people working hard to make it work, while in crypto, it's just stories that has no background.

stocks can not be compared to crypto, as it's something of actual value, there is a company behind it with xyz number of employees, people working hard to make it work, while in crypto, it's just stories that has no background.
Ok, Sulje you know everything and anything meanwhile tell me why people would use something that has no value. Your logic makes no sense and this conversation can be endless so let's not spam it in here and leave it as it is. You are against Crpyto and you have opinions on it, meanwhile, I respect that and that's it I just have my own opinions when it comes to stocks banks, and that picture was in the U.S only so wasn't counted worldwide like yet another second-biggest Swiss bank's been collapsing. ;) Enough Suljo :D

Ok, Sulje you know everything and anything meanwhile tell me why people would use something that has no value. Your logic makes no sense and this conversation can be endless so let's not spam it in here and leave it as it is. You are against Crpyto and you have opinions on it, meanwhile, I respect that and that's it I just have my own opinions when it comes to stocks banks, and that picture was in the U.S only so wasn't counted worldwide like yet another second-biggest Swiss bank's been collapsing. ;) Enough Suljo :D
You pulled parallel between crypto and stocks, where I explained to you like normal human being the difference, which is absurd that it needs explaining.

Blockchain in general has no purpose in future, technology itself has no use in real world, I have tried to make sense of it for a very long time, and not going to touch it ever again.

You pulled parallel between crypto and stocks, where I explained to you like normal human being the difference, which is absurd that it needs explaining.

Blockchain in general has no purpose in future, technology itself has no use in real world, I have tried to make sense of it for a very long time, and not going to touch it ever again.
Ok Good for you :D

Best way to deposit is to make a credit card and always pay with it. Then you can just transfer then funds from your account to the credit card.
If by any chance that credit card gets frauded, you wont loose your money!!! The bank is loosing their money that they rented to you, which means they are obliged to cover for them. Fraud from a normal card wont be covered by the bank.

PS: it seems in 2010 you did get like 10% returns from those deposits in one crafting click.

I only use revolut. You can generate virtual cards that automatically delete and generate a new one after each use.

Back