Decay and eco of Garter Adjusted?

syntax

Guardian
syntax error
Does anyone know the decay and eco of Dominax Original Garter Adjusted (L)? Entropedia is missing the data.

Ok, I bought one and calculated the decay at 0.708, but how do I determine the effective dmg in order to calc the dmg/pec? Do I just take the median of the interval?

best is to add to entropedia, it will work it out for you, ive added your figure and its Damage/PEC: 2.940 HP. very good

might be best to do a 2nd test to confirm,

this is how i do it

" Put the item in the TT.
Add fruit to the TT until you find the exact amount where the value increases 1 PEC.
Write down the TT value and number of fruit needed.
Determine the real value by doing: (Initial value in PEC) + (1 PEC - (number of fruit/1000)) (where number of fruit/1000 is the value of the fruit in PEC)
Cancel the trade, and use the item one time.
Repeat 1 to 4.
Calculate the difference by subtracting the exact value before and after you used the item. The difference will be the exact decay."

most times i use it 10 times then work out the decay and divide by 10 for the average

eff dmg / decay

Effective damage
Effective damage is the damage you do when taking average damage and hit rate in account, so for not-maxed weapon it's:
Effective damage = Average damage * Hit rate
Or, more precisely:
Effective damage = ((Minimal damage + Maximal damage) / 2) * (80 + Hit ability * 1.25)
For a maxed weapon, the average damage is 75% of the maximal damage, and you will hit 92.5% of the time. So to calculate the effective damage for a maxed weapon:
Effective damage = Maximal damage * 0.75 * 0.925

So we have (3 * 0.75 * 0.925) / 0.708 = 1.473 eco? Hmm I think I screwed up

best is to add to entropedia, it will work it out for you, ive added your figure and its Damage/PEC: 2.940 HP. very good

Posted my comment before I saw your reply. Thanks, and yes, I got the same results so I'd say it's confirmed.

Posted my comment before I saw your reply. Thanks, and yes, I got the same results so I'd say it's confirmed.

np, that looks like a mighty good whip.

Back