Deeds@23ped (be careful!!!!!)

AndrewViperAng

Provider
Dear MA Admin/Moderator,

There is someone who posted subject name "Deeds@23ped" yesterday, that link is a key logger program! Anyone who has clicked on it should quickly clean up their PC/Laptop, else your credentials will get stolen. Those who have installed Entropia Pocket 2FA should not worry too much. Thanks and stay safe.

Still worry as 99% of people don't JUST play EU on their computers.
I think as long as they install Entropia Pocket 2FA in their phone should be fine, unless the hacker get hold of their mobile phones lol :ROFLMAO:

Digits displayed on phone cannot get stolen, only when you input something, it will be captured by the other party (key logger program).

I think as long as they install Entropia Pocket 2FA in their phone should be fine, unless the hacker get hold of their mobile phones lol :ROFLMAO:

Digits displayed on phone cannot get stolen, only when you input something, it will be captured by the other party (key logger program).
If you clicked on the link ON YOUR COMPUTER, and downloaded a keylogger. The keylogger doesn't give a fuck about your entropia account, it's just a bot that goes from forum to forum. They want your bank information, emails, etc. The person who posted the link probably doesn't even know what Entropia is.

If you clicked on the link ON YOUR COMPUTER, and downloaded a keylogger. The keylogger doesn't give a fuck about your entropia account, it's just a bot that goes from forum to forum. They want your bank information, emails, etc. The person who posted the link probably doesn't even know what Entropia is.
LOL u are quite right! Thanks for the reminder haha. I guess i only care about my Entropia account , the rest are not important to me haha :ROFLMAO: its very tough to remove this keylogger in phone or laptop/PC, best way is to reset phone or format laptop/PC, take care all entropians out there :)

Back