Defacto source for best resolution clean maps in 2022

Wistrel

Elite
Society
Entropia Pioneers
Wistrel (Wisty) Chianti
Hello there

Just so I avoid re-inventing the wheel really, does anyone have or know of a source for a clean map for each of the planets, with all tiles incorporated at their highest resolution? Entropia Planets has one for Caly and some of the other planets but I'm not sure if they are the highest resolution available from the game or if they are fully up to date.

I've had a look around the gallery here but not finding anything clean so far. Alternatively, is there an easy way to find the map tiles in the game install folder that is commonly known about?

Thanks if you can help

Wistrel

Calypso has a size of 64.000m x 64.000m.
100m x 100m of land are represented in 1 Pixel, resulting in a 640x640 pixel map of Calypso.

For an up-to-date map you need to send a Fax request to

Fax: +46 (0)31 136 016
Mindark PE AB(publ)
Jarntorget 8
SE 413 04 Gothenburg
Sweden

Calypso has a size of 64.000m x 64.000m.
100m x 100m of land are represented in 1 Pixel, resulting in a 640x640 pixel map of Calypso.

For an up-to-date map you need to send a Fax request to

Fax: +46 (0)31 136 016
Mindark PE AB(publ)
Jarntorget 8
SE 413 04 Gothenburg
Sweden

A fax... wow... I think I have a laptop with an integrated fax/modem somewhere... unfortunately I don't have a phone socket that's connected to anything... also have a feeling that UK phone system has, or is due to change soon to digital with compression, meaning the old compression methods used by modems won't work any more. Not sure if the fax standard used anything like that though..

I suppose I could always try and find a phone socket in another building and give it a shot...

• Haha
Reactions: jak
Back