Delta Force first ATH :)

sweeet! Gratz peeps and DF!!! ;)

it's freaking insane man.. lol another 20k + ped hof to you m8, BiG cOnGrAtZiEs...... :dunce:

aw no black paint lol but a painting! :D
congratz

heehaw said:
aw no black paint lol but a painting! :D
congratz

yes that and a few ped's lol :laugh:

Huge Gratzies!!!!!

Go!! Delta Force!

DF for Live :).

Gratz La bittie and Jam, very cool to see u guys get that!!!!.

U sure had some luck La ;),

Wooo gratz )))

Well i'd be a bit envious may be if you got it from anything I can kill myself :rolleyes: (yes, that uber on goki domi and eon arms falling right in the mid of my goki period did hurt a lot, I must admit lol) But Falxs are still too tough for me, so I can sincerely congratulate you on this one without any hard feelings.

But remember, one day my ATH from those monsters will be at least twice bigger and will have enough paint to color a whole brand new outfit I'm gonna get then :D

:cheer::banana::cheer:

Uber gratz La, Jam & Bittie :D

Ubergratz!
This was close to revival right, did you die for that mob?
I revive-killed a few of them that day so i donated a little for that ath :laugh:

Oh and you made me drop one place in the ath list, damnit! :cussing: ;)

gz I guess you noob rev killers, I personally would have liked this togo to someone who could actually kill them without dying but hey I'm sure you guys deserved it.

Welll there not n00bs :)

And thats what teams/revival's are for, get a shit at the big ones.

add all their skills up 2gather and they would be Uber :laugh:

kygon said:
gz I guess you noob rev killers, I personally would have liked this togo to someone who could actually kill them without dying but hey I'm sure you guys deserved it.

:rolleyes:

noob rev killers? jelosy is a horrible trait u know

big gratz la jam and bittie :D

Lighterthief said:
:rolleyes:

noob rev killers? jelosy is a horrible trait u know

big gratz la jam and bittie :D

well I'm sure you guys didnt tank 50 in a row ;)

and jelosy with a hof that size can you blame me :)

big gratz dudes :thumbup:

kygon said:
well I'm sure you guys didnt tank 50 in a row ;)

and jelosy with a hof that size can you blame me :)

kygon, thats 4 months hunting with your luck, people should be jealous of you in stead of the other way around you know (i know i am)

not ALL ath should go to ONLY people who are ingame with 100+ agility and the gear that they already have

F1r3 said:
kygon, thats 4 months hunting with your luck, people should be jealous of you in stead of the other way around you know (i know i am)

not ALL ath should go to ONLY people who are ingame with 100+ agility and the gear that they already have

I agree not all ATH should go to ppl with 100+ (I only have 80 lol) ;)

dont be jelous of me, its not luck its just many many hours of hardwork and many many months of lots peds!

and again GRATS guys, however you got this rev or whatever, I'm SO MUCH happier you got this than that guy trapping spiders!

guys can you post a pic of that painting please :)

kygon said:

dont be jelous of me, its not luck its just many many hours of hardwork and many many months of lots peds!

and again GRATS guys, however you got this rev or whatever, I'm SO MUCH happier you got this than that guy trapping spiders!

Yeah, agree with you kygon. ANd plz post a pic with the painting :)

:eek:

Amizing !!!

UBERGRATZ :cool:

kygon said:

well i just noticed howmuch more luckier u were this month than me so i was jealous of you. :) nothing more nothing less for me to say

I know what ya mean kygon....... to answer your question..... yeah, sometimes I die of falx (young-mature) but almost never in a team and no it was only our 3rd falx of the day so I hadnt died (yet *lol). And yes I know what u mean 6-10 hours playin a day and a lot more depositing than both the last +20k and this one I have made so I guess that I got lucky (both times) but hell yeah everyone knows the rules, sometimes u loose 1-2k a day and sometimes u win....and yes It's good to win and if I'm one of the fortunate ones that MA wanna pay back some of his deposited moneys, I say let them. I hope the next time it's another depostier.

....I will post the painting here soon... just got a newborn to take care of atm...

- La - said:
I know what ya mean kygon....... to answer your question..... yeah, sometimes I die of falx (young-mature) but almost never in a team and no it was only our 3rd falx of the day so I hadnt died (yet *lol). And yes I know what u mean 6-10 hours playin a day and a lot more depositing than both the last +20k and this one I have made so I guess that I got lucky (both times) but hell yeah everyone knows the rules, sometimes u loose 1-2k a day and sometimes u win....and yes It's good to win and if I'm one of the fortunate ones that MA wanna pay back some of his deposited moneys, I say let them. I hope the next time it's another depostier.

....I will post the painting here soon... just got a newborn to take care of atm...

I'm happy knowing you guys are at least able to not die in a team :) I just had images in my head of some guys doing a 20xrevive kill and thats were my inital comment came from :)

and gz on the IRL uber :)

Huge gratz La, Jam & Bittie

UBER GRATZ!
I was shooting atroxes when you got this one. I was so stunned, I stopped shooting for a few minutes and fantasized about what I would do with all that loot. (Maybe repair my pixie armor :eek: )
Super happy for you.
Keep em coming. :D

Major grats guys, if you put the time and money in you deserve it end of story. :D

More importantly DELTA FORCE is in the house!

Huge congratz!!

Alot of ATH now...and next one got my name all over it. ;) lol

Back