Departure of a human. Arival of a Moose

Fericious

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Fericious Fericious Moose
My story begins a few years ago. Me and my human left earth to travel to the new planet Calypso. Pets and other earth animals were not allowed on the ships. My human snuck me in he had had me for several years. And could not stand the thought of having to leave me. Well he made a nice place in his bag for me. Was tight but he loved me. Food was short on the flight so he gave me most of his food.

Then it happened it was night all around were asleep. He brought me out of his bag to pet and love on me. Then the ship hit an asteroid and all went blank. A few hours I was lying on a bed. Feeling strange a vet looked at me and asked my name all I could think of is what my master called me Fericious. Fericious Moose a voice came out. It was strange because the vet recognized what I was saying.

I layed in the bed for a few more days not being able to move. The vets came in to check on me. I finally got the strength to move. They helped me up. It felt strange I seemed taller. I turned and saw a mirror. Their was my human but were was I? I looked all around and could not see my human but when I turned to the mirror again their he was. So I looked into the mirror. I decided to move one of my front paws. And when I did my humans moved.

I asked the vet what was going on since I found myself able to speak. He said he was a doctor and I was rescued from a blown up supply and transport vessel on the way to Calypso. He explained only a few people were able to be saved. And my body was found with a dead cat. That had somehow made it on board. Both bodies where badly burned. And they were having problems with my DNA to be reborn. But they got me whole again. And told me I may have some strange memories. Yes thinking to myself strange in dead. I started my life as a simple cat and now I am a human.

I knew very few words to speak and slowly learned. While I was in the hospital. I leaned words by listing to the nurses and doctors. And trying to sound them out when no one was around.

I really missed my human. And wish he was still with me. But for some reason a strange twist of fate brought me here to his land. I will conquer it and try to make my human proud of me.

I was finally released because they said I was better able to move my body. They found it weird I wanted to crawl. So they had to send me to what they call a rehabilitation station. And teach me how to walk on legs and use my hands. So that I would eat without putting my face in my food and eating it that way.

On the day I was released it was a weird day. I made my way to a place called Swamp Camp and learned to sweat and to sell it. It took me months to figure out how the humans actually went about their lives. But now I have figured that out. And I know who I am now I am Fericious Fericious Moose the human. And master now of my own destiny.

I will make my human proud the one who brought me with him to start a new life. The human may have departed from me and the Moose has arrived. But I will make sure I carry on his dream.

Just a little about my avatar. I started playing first person shooters. And tried to figure out a name. We have a cat named Fericious. My wife got a little tongue tied when we got him and tried to call him ferocious or vicious. But came out Fericious. So I kinda liked the name and figured it would be different so I used that as my name in FPSs. I joined EU in DEC 21 07. And tried to figure out a new name and couldn't. So I used Fericious first name and his last name of Moose. I had no idea how the names worked or my nickname would have be Furbie. Thanks for reading my little story on the beginning of Fericious. More will follow. till i get up to date.

Last edited:
Great job!

I really enjoyed reading that... I especially like the part about the difficulty with the DNA regeneration, like the two badly burned bodies became as one (DNA splice) after the accident...

Wonderful avatar biography! :yay:

I really enjoyed reading that... I especially like the part about the difficulty with the DNA regeneration, like the two badly burned bodies became as one (DNA splice) after the accident...

Wonderful avatar biography! :yay:

You are the one who helped me to figure that out. When I meet you and talked with you. So you kinda helped to make the story. And I apreciate meeting a nice person in the game also. Been a real pleasure meeting you.

That was pants.

GL on being a human somehow merged Cat :scratch2:

NO..

I got that wrong..

A cat somehow merged Human.

OMFG, gl in your head lol :laugh:

:eek:

Thanks for sharing, I always like to read these types of stories

That was pants.

GL on being a human somehow merged Cat :scratch2:

NO..

I got that wrong..

A cat somehow merged Human.

OMFG, gl in your head lol :laugh:

:eek:

thanks DJ i very much apreciate the donation. And if you don't mind me asking how did you do that. their have been several times i have wanted to do that to someone and cant figure it out.

And also johned i apreciate the read. This is the first time I have ever did anything like this and was scarred to. You, DJ and Chrome have mad my day. And I am very grateful for your kind replies.

Thanks DJ much apreciated for the info.

Back