Info: Deposit

Damianto

Alpha
Society
NBK Elite Miners
Hi, I will deposit without using credit/debit cards..
Is it possible to deposit using my mobile phone?

ps: I live in Switzerland (swiss francs not euro) and i'd like to deposit ~40 francs (~35us$)

thx

EU/MA does not accept click2pay (think that is the one that you use to pay with your phone)

there are a few options for you to use if you dont want to use a CreditCard, but from my search around switzerland, it is hard (imposible) to find them here (prepaid cards, gift certificates and more).

If you dont want to give your card number to MA but dont mind using your card, try using paypal instead.

Edit:
If you have an IRL friend that is playing EU maby you can arange so that he/she deposits and hand over the peds to you and you can give him/her the CHF irl

mmh I think paypal isn't accepted.. i prefer not to use friends credit card :/

edit: you're from sweden and switzerland? o_O are you ABB? lol

what about bank transfer???
you have banks in SWZ dont you :D

I'm searching the easiest way, possibly without extra fee..
maybe PaySafeCard? but currencies i can choose are only GBR or EUR o_O

has someone used PaySafeCard not with gbr/euro?

mmh I think paypal isn't accepted.. i prefer not to use friends credit card :/

Yeah, I would not use friends CCs either, even if they were depositing to their account and giving me peds ingame, and I give them cash IRL, to much problems.

edit: you're from sweden and switzerland? o_O are you ABB? lol

hehe, nope, just a work imigrant to switzerland

btw, the bank transfer is realy smooth, usualy you have the peds on your account withing 2 working days (if you spam MA Suport alittle :D )

I have no ide how the paysafe cards works, but dont you jsut fill it up with whatever currency and then upload whatever currency (like moneybookers/Netteller and some other providers)?

ah ok :D

anyway, no idea about paysafecard works.. maybe it's how you said.. but I prefer to be 100% sure lol
Probably I'll deposit after VU 10.0.. so I'm not in a hurry..

*waiting paysafecard user*

I've used paysafecard several times. I'm from Slovakia. I used them before we changed to euro. We used slovak crowns back then. It just converted them to euro during the process of depositing.

Back