**work in progress**
BASIC INFO

Profession: Sweater
Desposits: None
Highest Skill: Sweat Gatherer 2771
Globals: 0
HoFs: 0​

Derid's wiki: Derid's Entropedia page with skills

Derid's Mining Log: Will start a new one when I get some data collected.

Derid's Hunting Log: Will start a new one when I get some data collected.

Plan

Phase 1: Grind

Phase 1 was a grind of sweating, totalled somewhere over 60K+ sweat in this phase. Hard work that had to be done to allow me to get into a good position for the next phase. Building up some funds and skills. Was a quite enjoyable time I have to say. Got to know a lot of people and the Sweat camp is a small place, you recognize people pretty fast. Also managed to create a pretty big list with scammers, no morale resellers etc to watch out for in the future.

Phase 2: Introduction **CURRENTLY HERE**

Phase 2 is where I test things out. What is for me? Is it hunting, mining or crafting? Is it all of them? Goal is to build up my character to get above the newbie level. Get some basic skills in different areas, see more sites of the Entropia world and perhaps invest in some luxury items. Also about doing investment in gear to be used for a long time to come. All with three goals, eco, Eco and ECO! Need to blow off some PEDs for pure enjoyment also. Keep that motivation and morale high! Trading seems to be something I need to learn and get into due to changes MA has done to the game. As sweating is not really going to cut it anymore, the prices are dropping and there is a general feeling from me that MA is trying to "kill off" sweaters and force them to depo or leave.

Phase 3: Establishment

Phase 3 should see me in a position where I have the basic gear that I will need, have the basic knowledge of the game and know how to do basic profits. Should have moved away some from the sweating, perhaps down to 1 day per week or similar. I should have a base (apartment or similar), perhaps have found some hunting buddies and at least tested crafting. Should also have a pretty ok amount of PEDs to cycle for hunts / mining.

Phase 4: Expanding

Phase 4 should be when I start to expand my operations. Perhaps kick it up a notch in all areas. Start investing in items that might turn out valuable, basic trading, more organized hunting (perhaps with a team), bigger mining runs and so on. Perhaps invest more for my apartment (I will have one!), increasing storage capacity and similar things all fall into phase 4.

Background: So far I have only sweated and done one single hunting run and three 10 PED mining runs.

The sweating is the main thing for Derid and so will it be for a long time. I currently don't see my avatar ever comming out of the "sweat swamp" as I call it myself. And to be frank, I kind of like the "free" skills you get from it and makes my char a bit stronger for my next goals in Entropia, as I will have some evasion skills etc. Have also used the FAP some as you can see in my skill listings. It will be saved now for emergency situations instead.

Heard from a friend in the sweat camp that she discussed me with someone else, and this other person thought I never sleept. :) Well, sadly I can't play at all as much as I want as I have a quite demanding job that can take anything from 8 to 16 hours a day, depending on what projects I am working on. And this not calculating traveltime. But to shatter the bubble, here is my average playtimes.

Weekdays monday-thursday, bout 2-3 hours effective playtime.
Friday 3-5 hours of playtime.
Weekends 6-12 hours of playtime.

And theese are just examples of how much I play, some days I don't play at all, others I play more. So yes, I sleep. But I do not sleep more than 4-5 hours per night.

LATEST:

I do not feel that I am really into phase 2 yet. The changes that has been done by MA is slowely killing sweating off as a viable option to get myself going. It seems that my option as it is now is to get away from sweating and trying to get into trading instead to fund my progress. I don't know much about trading so it will be rough, but will give it my best shot, if I don't find some other way to fund my progress in Entropia.

WARNING

Not depositing leads to hard work to get going. This is not anything I recomend if you do not have an iron will and know that you can reach goals you setup for yourself. By depositing a small amount, you would surpass the work I have done so far quite easilly. Only benefit I probably would have compared to you that I might know a bit more as I been ingame for a longer time. You have been warned!

You will have to work, but you will also gain skills during this hard work. But consider your options before starting down this road.

Derid

Stories by Derid

Just another day in the fields - Mini story

New and unexplored areas - Mini Story

Derid's first promo video: Alpha stage!

Last edited:
[Skills]

Update Comment:

Hit 10K total skills!!! :) Very happy about that. And also managed to get evade over 800. Good times indeed for the Derid! I know it is small numbers for most people, but for me this stuff is huge! Now I am set on reaching that 20K mark!!!

I like to see this curve going up. And I actually noticed how much extra motivation I got from seeing the chart moving upwards due to my efforts. I know a lot of it is due to the sweating skill that does not really do anything for you. But there are also other skills that are growing that I know will help me out later on when I take on other challenges than sweating. So to put it short, for me personally, seeing the gain in skills is very important as I do not do anything else than sweat now, and it can be cumbersome!

pechart14march.jpg

14th March 2012 Chart

Chart info:

Total skills added together. Including the 1K promoter and rep skills.

Last edited:
[Storage]

UPDATED:

3rd January 2012

Had a great hunting / mining run last night, even profited just on TT value. Really needed the morale boost as the sweating is rough atm. I just keep sweating for the skills and throw all the sweat into storage as there is no real market for selling it atm. Perhaps the price will only go down even more, but I just can't get myself to sell at the low low rates that are going atm. And most buyers seems to be resellers with real scam rates. Otherwise, I am moving forward now again, hoping to get that bankroll for trading but that will have to come once I can sell off some of my storage so I can get a bankroll for testing trading out.

24 October 2011

Passed 300K sweat, done a couple of baby hunts and mining. Nothing major but my goal is still to sell of some stuff I have in storage to reach that 500 PEDs so I can test out trading. Im still far off the 500 PED, but if I manage to sell off just half of the things I want to sell I will be almost there. Of course I would love to get rid of all the sweat, but with the prices being what they are it is hard to sell atm, few buyers and low prices makes it a rough market. So most sweat just gets thrown into the storage to rot.

15 May 2011

Storage is the same as a few weeks ago. Gotten about 15K more sweat tho since last. Been a bit low on playtime so progress has not been that good. But it is moving ahead in a nice pace. Hit lv 18 Sweat Gatherer and closing in on the baby goal of lv 20 SG. Otherwise the value of my storage is about the same now as it was 3 weeks ago. A few peds lower actually due to market changes.

26 April 2011

Storage has changed some now. I sold off some sweat, I crafted off more than 1K brukite and bought an SGA item for my lil collection. I sweated quite hard last few days and managed to get in around 10K more sweat. Think my stock is around 150K atm. Otherwise I managed this last week to get quite a lot of stone, fruit and dung whilst taking part in the lost ticket event.

15 April 2011

Working hard to get a bank roll atm. Trying to sell things so I can get some PEDs on my card to start a new challenge in Entropia, trading! I am a bit worried how this will work out for me. I am quite honest and way too kind I think for doing trading. But I need to try new things now to try to get out of sweating only. Sure, I do enjoy the sweating and the free skills. I even have some people I really like playing with whilst sweating. They make it fun, chat some and general merry making.

I have a bit over 160K sweat in storage atm I am trying to sell to help out with my trading bankroll. Sadly sweat is very hard to sell atm as most people know. Hopefully tho I will find some buyers so I can move on and try something new in Entropia also. Not just sweating. Atm I have almost 200 PED and I am quite happy actually with that. I know it is not much PED etc, but for me it is. If I just can get rid of the sweat I have I am sure I can give trading a shot and we see how it will turn out. Of course I will still be sweating, hey, it is what I do!

26 January 2011

Well, I decided to try to convert some of my storage into PEDs so I can get the funds to start trading. A few ideas to help me get rid of some stuff in the storage is that I will create a selling thread here on the forum and also try to be more vocal when I am ingame that I am selling etc. I have also been thinking of showing a list of everything I have in my possession at the moment. I kind of don't like the idea, but I also know that I could get some valuable input what I could try to sell etc.

5th Oktober

Storage is filling up with sweat! Over 150K now again. Sadly tho, no market to sell it. So it will be left in storage for now. I have managed to find some fruit and some stone also. Not any large amounts, but it is nice to see more stuf than just sweat in your storage. I am really hoping to manage to sell some sweat or ME (900K ME in storage) as I need to build a little bank roll. Perfect would be to reach 500 PED, then start some trading etc and perhaps I can profit some. Who knows?

My MU and TT value has gone up some as I invested the money I got from selling some items and invested the PEDs from the lost ticket event. Also atm my sweat collected has a value over 500 at 3 ped per K, (not included in TT or MU value). I just keep putting the sweat in my storage for now, for a rainy day I guess.

23rd August

Passed 800 TT value on my storage. Quite happy about that. Sadly tho I have to admit that my MU value is not correct in my graph as the dropping sweat value has decreased it. It should be about 200 PED less I am afraid. I will see if I can correct this manuall if nothing else.

Biggest increase was that I managed to win the Lost my ticket event last week. There was quite a lot of items spread across the area so managed to pick up a few of them and that of course bumped my storage value.

16th August

Storage value is now over 700 PED TT and over 2K MU. I am happy with the progress. A lot of the value increase came from a couple of event prizes I recived, so not hard grinding work for this little bump increase I suddenly got. But hey, I earned it! Even tho it was due to a running event for nubs :)

75K Sweat I have and need to sell.
1,1 million ME I have and need to sell.

14th July

50K of sweat in storage. Will stay there as I am not very found of the current sweat price. Perhaps I will get smacked on the nose and the price will go down even further. But don't want to add my pool of sweat to the market to lower the price even more. So I am just working on 100K sweat in storage again and will keep an eye on the sweat market or if I can find a buyer for a large batch at a good price.

29th March

Sweat stock is down to about 4K atm. Going to try to reach 10K this week before I sell another batch. This batch has 10 PEDs earmarked for another mining run, rest is probably going to go into a deal I am trying to make.

16th March

The 52.5K stock is gone. Got a very good price for the lot. Did a big investment already yesterday so I am down quite a lot. But should leave me with 100 peds to cycle when I start hunting / mining after the investment of the required tools to get going. Will think more this week on how I am going to set this up.

15th March

50K Sweat reached.

8th March

44K Sweat reached. Sold 500 sweat for 3 Peds friday. But with that price I could not hesitate to sell, sadly the buyer only needed 500. Closing in on 50K tho! Have started to think that maybe I should get 60K sweat, had not really spent time calculating in the initial investment I will have to do to get equipment for hunting and mining. But shall discuss this further with my advisors. :)

2nd March

Reached 41K sweat and I am very very happy. I have now started to search for a buyer/buyers for the 50K sweat. I forsee a challenge in finding a single buyer for such a large quantity, but I am keeping my hopes up.

28th Feb

Reached 38K sweat, still far to go to reach my goal. I am confident that it shall go well from here on to the 50K sweat. Need to start working on finding a buyer / buyers for the batch.

8th Feb
I increased my total TT value some as I managed to win a newbie question a player was running at the sweat camp and got a gear item as reward. There actually was a max of 10 agility to participate, but I did not know I had higher than it frankly. As I only done sweating (one short hunt tho!). But player was kind to
allow me to participate anyways.

.,-*-,..,-*-,..,-*-,..,-*-,..,-*-,..,-*-,.

DATE
27/01/2010​
TOTAL VALUE TT
180.83​
SWEAT VALUE (5 PED/K)
119.285​
PED on card
10.14​

DATE
08/02/2010​
TOTAL VALUE TT
188.59​
SWEAT VALUE (5 PED/K)
153.7​
PED on card
10.14​

DATE
22/02/2010​
TOTAL VALUE TT
188.87​
SWEAT VALUE (5 PED/K)
178.93​
PED on card
10.14​

DATE
25/02/2010​
TOTAL VALUE TT
189.29​
SWEAT VALUE (5 PED/K)
187.235​
PED on card
10.14​

DATE
26/02/2010​
TOTAL VALUE TT
189.31​
SWEAT VALUE (5 PED/K)
191.755​
PED on card
5.14​

DATE
02/03/2010​
TOTAL VALUE TT
189.37​
SWEAT VALUE (5 PED/K)
207.935​
PED on card
10.14​

DATE
08/03/2010​
TOTAL VALUE TT
189.4​
SWEAT VALUE (5 PED/K)
PED on card
13.14​

DATE
14/03/2010​
TOTAL VALUE TT
197.88​
SWEAT VALUE (5 PED/K)
PED on card
48.14​

DATE
16/03/2010​
TOTAL VALUE TT
197.88​
SWEAT VALUE (5 PED/K)
PED on card
120.14​

DATE
08/04/2010​
TOTAL VALUE TT
318.28​
SWEAT VALUE (5 PED/K)
PED on card
15​

DATE
14/07/2010​
TOTAL VALUE TT
349.11​
SWEAT VALUE (5 PED/K)
PED on card
0.00​

DATE
23/08/2010​
TOTAL VALUE TT
884.59​
SWEAT VALUE (4 PED/K)
PED on card
49.00​

DATE
15/09/2010​
TOTAL VALUE TT
853.63​
SWEAT VALUE (4 PED/K)
PED on card
68.20​

DATE
05/10/2010​
TOTAL VALUE TT
1157.6062​
SWEAT VALUE (3 PED/K)
PED on card
14.80​

DATE
18/01/2011​
TOTAL VALUE TT
1240.95​
SWEAT VALUE (3 PED/K)
PED on card
35​

DATE
18/01/2011​
TOTAL VALUE TT
1247​
SWEAT VALUE (3 PED/K)
PED on card
12​

DATE
15/04/2011​
TOTAL VALUE TT
1249​
SWEAT VALUE (3 PED/K)
PED on card
191​

DATE
26/04/2011​
TOTAL VALUE TT
1322​
SWEAT VALUE (3 PED/K)
PED on card
265.25​

DATE
15/05/2011​
TOTAL VALUE TT
1321​
SWEAT VALUE (3 PED/K)
PED on card
265.25​

DATE
24/10/2011​
TOTAL VALUE TT
1371​
SWEAT VALUE (3 PED/K)
PED on card
219.82​

DATE
03/01/2012​
TOTAL VALUE TT
1494​
SWEAT VALUE (3 PED/K)
PED on card
38​

DATE
20/02/2012​
TOTAL VALUE TT
1538​
SWEAT VALUE (3 PED/K)
PED on card
460​

I spent quite a lot of my sweat on getting FAPs and weapon / ammo for my first hunting session (10 ped ammo, estimated, missed to track my decay etc).

Total Value TT is just the TT value straight off from everything I currently have in my possession, no markups or similar added to it. I don't know if there is some good program or similar that could add markup values to your items, would love to get a tip about this.

Last edited:
[Goals / Projects]

**WORK IN PROGRESS FOR PHASE 2**

To keep motivation up during the long sweating sessions etc I try to have goals I need to reach. It keeps me motivated and makes the game more enjoyable. Think about it in a way where you set up a lot of goals on the way to the real goal, as the road would just be too long to wander if you just see that goal far far far away and have no waypoints to reach on the way. It works in real life, so why would it not work in Entropia I thought. So don't laugh at them, know some are silly, but all to keep motivation up and give a sense of compeletion.

GOALS:

A) Plan for basic hunting
B) Collect one full set of armour: Pixie
C) Apartment (Researching still)
G) GET ALL TP:s on Eudoria
H) GET ALL TP:s on Amethera
I) Get a Global.
J) Get a HoF (Rofl, optimistic)
L) Storage TT value of 2K PED
M) MU Value of 5K PED
N) Total skill of 10K
O) Collect one full set of armour: Pixie SGA

Completed Goals:
Profitable mining run (TT Value) *COMPLETED 2012-01-02*
Profitable hunting run (TT) *COMPLETED 2012-01-02*
2000 Sweat Gatherer Skill *COMPLETED 2010-10-04*
Storage TT value of 1K PED *COMPLETED 2010-09-21*
Spend my EFD - Bought shares in EFD Growth Fund *COMPLETED 2010-09-15*
Profitable hunting run (MU Value) *COMPLETED 2010-08-04*
Profitable mining run (MU Value) *COMPLETED 2010-03-25*
Plan for basic mining *COMPLETED 2010-03-25*
Reach 1000 Sweating Skill *COMPLETED 2010-03-14*
Reach 50K Sweat in storage. *COMPLETED 2010-03-14*
Entropia Tracker 3 month premium membership. *COMPLETED February 2010*
Finding a Soc. Member of Antipodean Army *COMPLETED 2010 February*

DETAILS FOR GOALS:

A) Plan for basic hunting: I will go with Opalo without gear for my hunting after many discussions with people and my own opinions added to it. Reasons is for it's cheap hunting with just a gun and no repair costs for armour. I gotten some evasion skills also from my time sweating and I am hoping that will help me to a more smooth start. I will of course keep track of my hunting and keep a thread about it, if anyone have interest in reading it.

My thread for Eco Hunting: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/178387-budget-economical-hunting-newbie.html

B) Plan for basic mining: My goal is to get going with the mining. I feel that I am now in a situation that I can grab the newbie mining equipment and give it a few test runs. I am not expecting any high results or similar. Just need to learn how it's done, after that. I will try to expand my mining, have mining strategies etc.

I am hoping to be able to create my own ME. Thereby myself be able to provide the mats I need for the production of ME, I think this can increase my chances in getting more time in mining / hunting and less time sweating. There will also be a thread about my mining results for the ones who have interest in that.

C) Collect one full set of Pixie armour: This set will just be in case I need it. Perhaps for some team hunts or whatever I might get involved in. I know it's not a very good armour etc, but I will start off with that one. Don't know what happends in the future. So going to see if I can find a good price on a full set, as close to TT as possible of course.

D) Apartment: I am the first to admit I have no clue about anything when it comes to this. I hear you pay 10 ped per month in rent to use it once you have, if you don't pay, it won't allow you access, and you just pay when you need to get in again.

What I need to know is:

Prices: What costs are involved
Locations: I guess prices are dependant on this
How To: How do I use it? What can I use it for?

Found on good thread here about basic info: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/entropia-universe-tutorials/49636-basic-estate-guide.html

Last edited:
DERID DREAMS / EXTRA INFO / GOSSIP / GENERAL NEWBIENESS

DERID DREAMS

I just had to add this Derid dreams part as I have so much thoughts, dreams and hopes for my Entropia adventure. Mostly you can put my wishes into one thing, I want to be able to get out of sweating and sustain my activities in Entropia by other means. It might be trading, it might be providing some service or about anything. That is still tho my biggest wish. But, dreams are dreams, so here you go:

(Laughs are allowed and hoped for, I know some things can be silly, but hey, a nub has to dream!)

• Own a Land Area
  • Something named after me
  • Own a unlimited weapon with no ammo cost or decay

Own a Land Area - I want to one day own a land area, some cozy place with some interesting mobs and some shopkeepers and of course a TP would be sweet. (Chance of success: Bout 0.0000000001%)

Something named after me - That is quite funny, but I would love the feeling of having something named after me. Perhaps a mission? A baby gun? What the heck, lets aim for the stars, a town! (Chance of success: 0%)

Own a unlimited weapon with no ammo cost or decay - I know, goes against everything that Entropia is. But one day log in one day and get a message: "You have recieved an item, check your inventory." Quickly I browse through my inventory, and there it is. "Derid Pincher". A rifle or pistol. Damage is a chocking 1, BUT! The kicker, no ammo cost and no decay. The ultimate newbie weapon carried by the ultimate newbie! I know this will bring out laughs and the classic forum tough guys are already typing their "Dream on d00d" not worth reading responses. Tho I really laugh at the idea and find it funny and hope you do to. (Chance of success: 0%)

Conclusio: If any of these dreams ever happens, I will travel to MA's office in Gothenburg, I will bring a cake and cookies and we shall have a merry afternoon with little work and a lot of laughs of the achievments of the newbie that is Derid.

First Gossip

Was trying to get used to the new "sweating" yesterday again. And I have to say, I do not like it so far. BRING BACK THE OLD SWEATING!

I feelt like I was just pounding a key and the thing would not start sweat. In the old days atleast I would start channeling before I could sweat so I could see something was going on. With this new thing I feel like I am doing something wrong as I have to hit 5-10 times just to get the dang thing to charge up. This tho can be a lack of understanding of this new sweating "weapon". Thats part of todays free time doing, see that I not failed badly somewhere and not grasping the concept on how to use it. Yesterdays result in sweat was horrible compared to what I used to get in the same timeframe. I am expecting it to be related quite a lot to me beeing rusty tho.

Saw Alice ingame for the first time last night. Don't think she recalls me really (strange considering the amount of praise and pestering I sent her way with questions etc!). Fun still to see a char ingame you only seen on forums before.

I looked at my friends list yesterday, and feelt so bad as I could not recall what the people done to be on that list. But luckily I have saved notes from earlier so I know why I have put people there, just need to read the notes. Perhaps see if I can get back in touch, fun to have people to talk to and most of them have liked to laugh at my wild plans and nubish schemes to conquer the sweat market.

Entropia Radio, so I started listening to the radio shows that are available. Seems I mostly find old recordings that are replaying, but still fun to listen to and get the view from some of the "Big Shots" out there.

Update 8th Feb

Well, have learned a lot these last two weeks. Gotten a lot of information of changes that has happened since last I played. A lot of them! I keept up my slow sweating pace (too much talking and info gathering while playing!) and just enjoying the game. Many have talked to me that I should sell my sweat and get going with more lucrative things ingame than just sweat. Yes, this is my goal, but want to make sure I have a little stach of PEDs I can dig into. I know that 50K sweat is not going to bring me very far.

But I am sure that if i change priority once I reached 50K sweat to do 75% sweating and remaining 25% of my time to hunting / mining I should be able to keep that up without any major problems. And if I end up without PEDs? Well, just change the ratio of sweating vs hunting / mining!

Also I seen that people actually sell EFD from here on the forums for PEDs ingame. I actually started thinking of it, but somehow I got a bit hesitant to it also. Because some of my EFD some people have sent me here on the forums when they laughed at one of my newbie comments or similar, and kind of feels wrong to sell that EFD then. Think I need to talk to some people I like ingame and see their stance on it, or maybe you as a reader have a comment about it? Is it right or wrong?

Update 22nd Feb

Not much to say atm. Sadly I have not really found more people to talk to ingame, my own problem this as I have not really been that social when playing. I mostly listen to music and do my sweating, read forums and try to follow the trades that are going on to learn the value of items.

I got stuck on reading on shopkeeper pads, need to find more info about those. Not that I think I will own one anytime soon, but it seems very nifty. I wonder if people would buy sweat from a shopkeeper if I had one? But need to know more about them, upkeep cost, how to get one (mob drop, auctionhouse etc), where I can place them and so on.

Update 26th Feb

Found the EF chat now. Been hanging around there some now for a couple of days. Seems like a great bunch that hangs in there and the jokes are going wild already. *mental note not to mention wollyjumpers again not to get Post fired up again*

Had a long chat with Dalas ingame last night. Good kid indeed. Glad to see him signing up to help us newbies out, good personality and sits on a lot of knowledge.

Update 8th Mar

Took part in the PvP newbie event, Deaths Bridge! I could not participate as a competitor as my sweating has brought my agility over the limit to participate :( But I sticked around and ran some and tried to act as a meat shield for the other competitors. Great fun! And got some nice dodge skills for all the fun.

Thanks to all of you who arranged it!

Update 16th Mar

Wow! So much going on now that my head almost spins. Exiting situation indeed. I got some PEDs, I am in a terrific mood and I am ready to step it up to phase 2 of my avatars life. I call this phase for Introduction. As that is what I will have to to, learn and experience the different options avaiable to me and see what fits my Entropia life.

Big steps as getting an flat etc are on the horizon, but not a priority at the moment.

Update 8th April

A lot of things has of course happened since update. I am currently spending 99% of my time at Nea's, sweating and talking with soc mates.

I done three mining runs. I enjoy the mining, that is for sure. A little thrill everytime you drop a probe. Need to try out hunting now also tho, will help clearing angry baby mobs that are guarding claims I get etc.

Had a little PvP experience at Nea's also! :) Was showing a newbie character around Nea's and explaining on how to improve the gains in sweating from my personal view. We stopped by a swunt team, and while explaining for the new player what they were doing I suddenly notice that we get attacked by them! *grins* Well, we died of course and I got curious to what provoced this attack so I head out there again and asked. I got the answer that we did not reply to a question and thereby we got gunned down. First the person tho said that we were sweating their target, as this was not true or the person realised we never did. He at least dropped that reason for the attack.

Fine I thought, it's a PvP area and nothing really to do about that. Used to PvP and like it, so no harsh feelings, I only add the person to a list so I know I got a "free" kill on them, to repay the favor if you say so. :) I mentioned this to my Soc, and quickly a couple of them came there and made swift justice for attacking a soc mate like that. (The whole swunt team got irradicated).

To specify tho. I did not ask a soc mate to come there or anything, but they feel it was the right thing to do I guess. And I appricate that, looking out for eachother is what beeing in a soc is all about in my opinion. And this also perhaps will teach some aggressors that there usually are consequenses to your actions.

I had a chat with the guy who gunned us down, seemed like a nice kid and I have nothing against him. He took it like a man and gave an apology to us who got shot down by him (maybe big evil soc mates helped out to bring forth the apology? :) ). I ensured him that there was no hard feelings at all, it's a game and if you enter a PvP zone you take the risks. (And I die 100 times a day to mobs so nothing different). Also told him tho that I will take him once one day, just to get even hehe. He was totally fine with that, but I expect him to fire back, no mercy killings here.

So why do I whine so much about this incident that really was nothing? Well, was the most exiting thing that happened to me at Nea's so far. :)

Update 14th July

So, I go away for a few months and the world is upside down when I come back to Entropia. Cars threatening to drive you over around each corner, sweat price is going down, some MF is back into the game and I feel totally clueless again. I am reading forums like a maniac every chance I get now to try to get a grasp of all the changes.

Been trying to follow up on Rocktropia also, seems as it is not that popular overall. I am a bit supprised about this, thought I would be alone left on Calypso. What interests me is why has it not become that popular? Size seems to be the main thing I hear from others.

Can't say much more atm, I am just sweating and looking at my sweat amount in storage grow. Hoping for price to go up, wishful thinking, I know, but I need to stay positive.

Have also started looking into other ways of keeping my non depo going if sweating is going to be tougher with lower prices, can be a challenge this. And this of course affects my plans directly, less income, less speed in advancement. They walk hand in hand.

Thanks btw for reading, you guys got to be bored!

Update 16th August

A lot of forum reading nowdays. Trying to come up with new ways of sustaining my life in Entropia after the sweat market is about crashing and ME with it. This has been my life line but I need to realise facts and step out of it. Most tell me to start trading, so that is what I shall try doing. First now I am trying to sell the sweat and ME I have (75K sweat and 1,1 million ME) and this should give me a little funding for starting to trade and we shall see how it works out. I am trying to see if there is some special market I should focus on, or just everything, but feel that I need to learn more about everything about and the market before I nub it all up.

Update 15th September

I have not progressed that much with my character as I really wanted. BUT! I have progressed a lot in getting to know people in Entropia. Lately I gotten to know some new people who I can call friends almost. And also increased my friendship with old contacts. This I value a lot, because there is a great satisfaction in running into people you like. There are some I only see during some events, we seldom talk, but I really feel glad if I see them progress, win events and so on. Never underestimate what having friends etc to talk to can do for your progress in Entropia. And, I gotten connections that help me sell things, buy things and so on. One notice tho, think about your actions before you do them, lately I also seen some people do some very, hmm, bad for their reputation actions if we say so. You are your avatar, remember that before you say things in anger or do things of no or low morale.

And btw, last week I managed to find the ticket again in the Lost ticket event! Very happy about that! Of course! But almost made me sad to see a couple of others who was there, they are always there searching, not finding it. I am rooting for you guys tho!

DERID RECOMENDS

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...6957-lost-my-ticket-event-100-ped-reward.html
Stickynote inventory MU Calc

Last edited:
Looks like you may have cycled 5-10 ped with an opalo.

Subscribing :popcorn:

Love reading posts like this :wtg:

edited - good luck.

Last edited:
If your stuck on radio stations there are other ones listed. Mindstar Radio, Jamhot radio, Atlas Haven Radio, NEVERDIE radio. They are all good imo and very enjoyable to listen to.

Give them a try and good luck.

C

[Skills]
Stamina 9

m8 i believe you are the lowest skilled 9 stamina guy there is. Nevertheless gl with you project. Since your goal is to keep the non-depositor status you should also consider trading in your activity list. We have also some non-depositors in our soc who make it successful. So it can be done. GL

m8 i believe you are the lowest skilled 9 stamina guy there is. Nevertheless gl with you project. Since your goal is to keep the non-depositor status you should also consider trading in your activity list. We have also some non-depositors in our soc who make it successful. So it can be done. GL

So its a good value? Don't see how I could be different from any other noob tho. Think I do the same as everyone else :)

Thanks tho!

So its a good value? Don't see how I could be different from any other noob tho. Think I do the same as everyone else :)

Thanks tho!

Looks like you are doing just fine. Patience really is a virtue in this game :)

Looks like you are doing just fine. Patience really is a virtue in this game :)

a, childhood flashback! Parents talking about patience before Christmas, before candy on saturdays etc!!!

:) But of course, patience usually wins the game in the end, but also need a tad of guts to go for it when the window opens.

You are a noob like me! after the new update i was not able to play this game due too a slow computer, but now that i can "borrow" my sisters laptop i will soon to be able to play again. I hope you sucseed as a non-depositer because that is what i have been trying to do as well =). Ive come into what i consider pretty substantial for a noob, i have about 200 peds of total worth :D. If you are looking for more group work, i know that they used to have "swunt" groups at nea's place. These are fun because it gives you a chance at globals with a reletivley low skill requirment. Good luck with your goals!

I am spending the weekend with some basic sweating, will see if there is any direct progress on the skills or not.

You're a newb but you have an old friends list and you've been a member of EF since 2006? I'm confused.

updated some. Goals

1-Feb, Done about 2K of sweating. Not that much. But gains in skills was as follows. Also did some exploring to see some more parts of the world and plan for further steps. Looking for future places to try some mining / hunting.

Gains in skills as follows:

0.45 Agility
0.23 Intelligence
0.34 Psyche
0.02 Health
5.48 Alertness
11.77 Athletics
11.43 Courage
10.32 Combat Reflexes
15.24 Evade
19.91 Concentration
37.6 Sweat Gatherer

Gains in inventory as follows:

Vibrant Sweat +2316

Last edited:
+1746 in sweat.

Will update skillgains when I get home tonight. Have finally gotten past 500 in sweating skill, next goal 600 should be reachable within two weeks at my current pace.

Thanks to Whisper who healed me multiple times last night. Helps speeding up the sweating a lot!

Derid

ps. Why do ppl move backward when sweating?

pss. Why do ppl start running in circles when they get a mob on them while sweating?

pss. Why do ppl start running in circles when they get a mob on them while sweating?

If in danger or in doubt, run in circles, cry and shout!

EXTRA INFO / GOSSIP / GENERAL NEWBIENESS

Was trying to get used to the new "sweating" yesterday again. And I have to say, I do not like it so far. BRING BACK THE OLD SWEATING!

I feelt like I was just pounding a key and the thing would not start sweat. In the old days atleast I would start channeling before I could sweat so I could see something was going on. With this new thing I feel like I am doing something wrong as I have to hit 5-10 times just to get the dang thing to charge up. This tho can be a lack of understanding of this new sweating "weapon". Thats part of todays free time doing, see that I not failed badly somewhere and not grasping the concept on how to use it. Yesterdays result in sweat was horrible compared to what I used to get in the same timeframe. I am expecting it to be related quite a lot to me beeing rusty tho.

Saw Alice ingame for the first time last night. Don't think she recalls me really (strange considering the amount of praise and pestering I sent her way with questions etc!). Fun still to see a char ingame you only seen on forums before.

I looked at my friends list yesterday, and feelt so bad as I could not recall what the people done to be on that list. But luckily I have saved notes from earlier so I know why I have put people there, just need to read the notes. Perhaps see if I can get back in touch, fun to have people to talk to and most of them have liked to laugh at my wild plans and nubish schemes to conquer the sweat market.

Entropia Radio, so I started listening to the radio shows that are available. Seems I mostly find old recordings that are replaying, but still fun to listen to and get the view from some of the "Big Shots" out there.
i remember ya :D

and if you zoom in to first person view and go to aim mode, to follow the mob movement easier, sweating is easier and more entertaining than before
also, you will find the "toggle auto use tool" action useful :D
less keypressing :)

i remember ya :D

and if you zoom in to first person view and go to aim mode, to follow the mob movement easier, sweating is easier and more entertaining than before
also, you will find the "toggle auto use tool" action useful :D
less keypressing :)

;)

I have been using the auto use tool some. Quite handy, but strangely enough it seems its only "working" well every second night. Yesterday it keept breaking constanly so stopped bothering with it. Day before that, worked like a charm.

And I switch from first person view to 3rd person as I go, I get about same hourly rate I noticed with both of them. But of course easier if you have a mob that is moving to be in first person, for an example when the mob is aggroed on a newbie that runs around around around or keeps back peddling. (doh!).

Hmm, gonna check my network status and ping tonight. See if it is related to the usage of the auto use tool, saw some comments about that in some threads here on the board somewhere.

Derid

Updated skills and storage.

32K Sweat reached.

Will update skills & storage after the weekend. Hoping to get plenty of Entropiatime in this weekend. Prepared for a full inhouse weekend with only occasional fresh air visits due to lack of sunshine would make me become invisible.

Can you explain me this: "Stamina 9 9 0"

Do you have stamina 9??? Really, are you a newbie? Because Stamina variable with value of 9 is only for most older avatars... In any case, I think you must playing the game 3 years at least... :scratch2::scratch2:

many time, i think, for your experiment; or for consider yourself as a newbie (maybe without skill but i would not to say that you are a newbie, in my opinion) ;)

Can you explain me this: "Stamina 9 9 0"

Do you have stamina 9??? Really, are you a newbie? Because Stamina variable with value of 9 is only for most older avatars... In any case, I think you must playing the game 3 years at least... :scratch2::scratch2:

many time, i think, for your experiment; or for consider yourself as a newbie (maybe without skill but i would not to say that you are a newbie, in my opinion) ;)

So if a guy makes an account in 06, playes a few days then opens it up again in 09-10. hes not a newbie just becouse he has 9 stamina? Weird logic :laugh:

Leave my newbie title alone! :)

Wed is spot on btw.

and btw, is 9 stamina not standard for all new chars?

dont know what the hubba is about

Status
Back