Derid goes Youtube!

Derid

Prowler
Society
Antipodean Army
A crazy idea while sweating has turn into a project. Derid is going Youtube!

My first little promo video is up and running. :silly2:

* No editing
* Bad quality
* But I made it myself!

Derid does not know anything about video making or editing, but I will learn.

Goal is to get the Derid story off the text format and into the new dimension of video.

The story, the situation, the problems, the dream, the friends, the enemies and much
more will come.

I would be greatful if I can get in touch with some skilled ppl who can help me out with tips and tricks.

Thanks in advance

Derid

ps. Dont be too harsh on me, as said, I have no clue what I am doing and need time to learn. But I try!

Anyways, I mostly blame the actor onscreen, he was impossible to work with! He was just demanding
a bigger trailer and more groupies.

Last edited:
I know the footage is corny etc. But was just so exited to try something out, so took some footage when I ran some mission. :)

And thank you

Just to add:

I need some help with finding a good capture software. Currently I am using fraps demo version, it limits the capture to 60 seconds and places a fraps.com info box in the top of the screen that I would love to get rid of. So If you know about any good capturing software, let me know.

Video editing, as I am doing this project with what I have, I am using the windows Movie Maker. I don't know much about this, but it should be enough I hope to edit the captures I record.

nice derid, what an interesting little project. I'm kinda interested in trying my hand out at doing some video as well and know absolutely NOTHING about it. I'll def be keeping an eye :eyecrazy: or two on this thread to see if I can learn more! O and btw not too bad for a first time!

nice derid, what an interesting little project. I'm kinda interested in trying my hand out at doing some video as well and know absolutely NOTHING about it. I'll def be keeping an eye :eyecrazy: or two on this thread to see if I can learn more! O and btw not too bad for a first time!

I have started to create a "script" what I want the "movie" to contain.

But it is fun and keeps me busy while sweating to work on this :)

Back