Design the next Entropia shirt Contest

lol nice! But the competition is OVER :) Aahah

How about the Loot Detector Shirt? :laugh:

loot-detector-shirt.jpg

Hahaha too funny! xD

It's just a joke, not for the contest ;).
Unless they could make it animated, of course :yay:

ahahaha that would rock :D I would buy one :) If you just dissected the wi fi shirt it could be done! :D

wow a wi-fi shirt that showed your loot when you got in range

Thank you Everyone for the fantastic entries and all the fun discussion and sharing.

We will make a poll (somehow) and open it up for voting to determine the Finalists.

Stay Tuned and GL to all contestants!!

darri
:wtg:

Thank you Everyone for the fantastic entries and all the fun discussion and sharing.

We will make a poll (somehow) and open it up for voting to determine the Finalists.

darri

!!! :woot:

Wow, some awesome shirts. I have my eye on 5 of them! Would be cool to get some for my 9 year old. He loves EU and it would totally be unique at his school!

darri

Please if you will open a new thread to the vote then insert the url to here too. :ahh:

darri

Perhaps make a new closed topic + poll with all the entries + names listed, so that will give the voters a good overview

Perhaps make a new closed topic + poll with all the entries + names listed, so that will give the voters a good overview

Great idea, this is probably what they were thinking about.

Before this thread closed, I want to say thank you to Onciest, Raven-li, Andy for appreciating my work and also Tegyele for some reason :D

And please check the link under my sig...and vote "cool" :laugh:

ahaha every1s design are awesome!!!!!!:D...........can't wait to see the uproar on the voting:D

Before this thread closed, I want to say thank you to Onciest, Raven-li, Andy for appreciating my work and also Tegyele for some reason :D

And please check the link under my sig...and vote "cool" :laugh:

You're welcome! We liked your work because it was really really good :D The voting is going to be interesting :eek:

ahaha every1s design are awesome!!!!!!:D...........can't wait to see the uproar on the voting:D

Yep exactly :eek: I still think that even though there will be only 1 winner, runners up will be contacted for their designs and deals will be made because there are so many great designs here that people will buy. e.g. person X may buy Design A but not B but person Y would disagree and buy B instead of A :) There are lots of great designs that appeal to different tastes-e.g. the comedy shirts cannot possibly be compared to the graphic design T-Shirts-both brilliant in their own respects, but so so different that they would appeal to different people and both get lots of sales. So I firmly believe that even if your design doesn't win (to everyone who entered) it doesn't mean that it is a bad design, and may still be bought by people if you do it alone, or if you are contacted by someone else for the design :)
Frankenberry

ahahah, it is just for our love of doing ART :);)

Besides even if you don't win there are still loads more contests and stuff out there, so o worries, make this as improvement in skill:D

ahahah, it is just for our love of doing ART :);)

Besides even if you don't win there are still loads more contests and stuff out there, so o worries, make this as improvement in skill:D

Skill improvement is always great :D

When do the polls start??

Ok, everyone...

The Poll has been posted in a separate thread!!

Now, Go VOTE! :yay:

darri
:D

woot! :yay: The polls are going smoothly... and I just noticed that I am tied! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Only 1 more week to get The Onciest's Winning Tshirt Design at the Pre-Order price (until December 8th)!! :eek:

All 100 of you who voted for it, take a peek either at EntropiaOutfitters or in our Twin Mall Shop!

'tis the season....
darri
:xmas:

GO KP GO!! those shirts are too cool!

Pre-Orders are picking up... get yours by December 8th! :yay:

Weekend Bump-er-rooskie

out of interest, do you or could you guys make custom mugs for a event prize? and handle shiping etc.

Last edited:
Back