Desktop icons /walking/CTD/PA

timmmers

Elite
Society
Freelancer
timmmers
1st: I decided to use the dit panel to set up my icons again, all weapons and some common controls like equip etc. Some stay and some don't. The original ones that were there before I began have almost all vanished nw. This happened after

2nd: Walked to the TP outside ND bank, used it...went nowhere except for ny desktop, relogged and no icons, and can't walk using keyboard now...W R Q etc do nothing in any mode at all...chat isn't it, nor is it the spacebar, worked fine yesterday and today..now nothing so I stand there unable to move apart from the two icons that stayed walk and walk backwards.

3rd: Apart from the TP taking me back to where I started and then CTD, I CTD every time I go near the damn thing now...and doing that is difficult without controls worthy of note.

Each time I crash (Which is new to me) I get the report screen asking me to submit the details...which I do.

After a series of this type of thing...I give up. Standing at a TP waiting to CTD isn't much fun.

BTW it's prudent not to get too close to the screen edge with edit panel and icons as they slide out of view and can't be reset AFAIK without starting over if that's even possible.

t

Back