Question: Did anyone noticed their hofs/ubers get Capped after Initial Withdrawal? Or it's my paranoia?

Deepa2

Dominant
Society
AO
Deepa Crosser
Before my initial withdrawal (first and only one so far) in around 01.08.2010, I had couple ATH, one in mining 60k, one in Craft for 60k, and bunch of ubers 18-30-22k, most of them are not in list for some reason. Entropialife.com probably did not exist yet.
After that, despite the fact that I depositing up to $2000 a month and waste it, I never had anything above 13k

I know there is a dry period after big hofs, where MA taking back everything they believe belongs to them above your spends. But my withdrawal was 11 years ago, and I have deposited and wasted good $10k already.
Please tell me you withdraw constantly and still getting 20+ ubers :cautious:

iL6r7Bh.png

Yeah big multipliers like that hardy ever happen any more. Loot is much more stable

I don't think withdraws affect your returns much. I hear the top highest ranked player in this game makes his income only on Entropia Universe. Means he withdraws a lot. If that is the case, we wouldn't be seeing him constantly spamming the global / hof list.

Turnover or PED "Cycled" is all PED decayed/destroyed/spent on killing a creature, this means decay for weapons, armor, ammo, healing, attachments etc. It has nothing to do with deposits, trade terminals or repair terminals etc.

Also, turnover is very important and has nothing to do with deposits or withdraws, which do not affect the loot. An appropriate bankroll is needed depending on your style...

Back