Question: Did MA pay for PlanetCalypsoForum?

You see, if what you wrote is actually true - that means that you are unknowingly - well not a MA employee - but certainly their "worker"...Since you have (supposedly) no knowledge on ownership of the forum - how does that makes you feel? Do you feel like being lied to? Deceived? MA owns the forum, you go on about doing the moderating out of good will, to return something to the community...and now all of a sudden - you find this out?? Since you did say you have no personal knowledge of who the owner is..must feel...weird...ye?

IMO, that's a bit far fetched, ain't it hun :)

really??? ... not everyone is about making money all the time and some people do things because they want to for whatever reason. If MA doesnt own the forum and trademarked PlanetCalypso, they could soon take it down from the internet, if they wanted to. Perhaps they use it for insight and intelligent comments regarding the game. What there's a big MA conspiracy? wtf... if someone wants to spend their time for free, they dont need comments like this IMO :)

It's irrelevant to me who owns the forum.
Whether it's 711 or MindArk makes no difference whatsoever to what I do or why I do it, and 711's personal financial matters are none of my business.

I feel a bit sorry for you.
The world must be a terrifying and lonely place when you live with such constant suspicion and negativity about other people.

-------------------

And just by the by:

One meaning of 'conspiracy theory' is 'a paranoid tendency to see the influence of some malign covert agency in events'.
That's a direct quote from the link you gave above, and seems a reasonable description of your attitude here.

Thanks but I need not your fake sympathy, reality is far different than what you think here or just wish to portray to the general population of this forum readers, who haven't the ability to read between, into and above the lines.

In all honesty, I wouldn't be here writing posts such as these if there weren't SERIOUS TRANSPARENCY ISSUES when it comes to MA...

Thanks but I need not your fake sympathy, reality is far different than what you think here or just wish to portray to the general population of this forum readers, who haven't the ability to read between, into and above the lines.

In all honesty, I wouldn't be here writing posts such as these if there weren't SERIOUS TRANSPARENCY ISSUES when it comes to MA...
Aye, MA has transparency issues but if we compare it to issues some persons on this forum have it suddenly seems MA is pretty normal average company with no issues at all.

Back