Did the Support Department close up? Seriously... did they?

Xander Catman

Stalker
Society
The Knights of Entropia
Xander Zan Catman
I have two open support cases..... two. They closed the others, even tho they didn't fix the problems.

These two cases have been open for several months - one approaching a year.

Support has stopped replying to both support cases. They literaly will not talk to me. I have gone so far as to place an in game ad, asking support to please respond to me. Still silence.

Anyone else being 100% ignored by support?

XZC

Support have responded pretty quickly to all my recent support cases.

Got a response, but not exactly what I wanted within 30 minutes, from support yesterday.

If you're replying to support via the ingame support system, your message will not reach support.

It's a bug.

I have two open support cases..... two. They closed the others, even tho they didn't fix the problems.

Support has stopped replying to both support cases. They literaly will not talk to me. I have gone so far as to place an in game ad, asking support to please respond to me. Still silence.

XZC

If i were you i would politely, but very coldly, ask for a contact info to their superior.

If you're replying to support via the ingame support system, your message will not reach support.

It's a bug.

Are you serious? The in game support interface is bugged? If this is in fact the case, I had no idea. I will try logging into website and updating a support case that way and see what happens.

Thanks for the info.

XZC

Ok.. for those of you who are curious.... Heres is the most recent support case - about my left over event tickets that I am unable to sell to the TT - asking them to remove them from inventory and return the peds to my card.

-----
History for support case XXXXXX:

2011-10-17 11:54 You wrote:

How do I get the ped back for the left over event tickets I have in my calypso planet storage?

I thought I could TT them but it will not allow it. I have close to 80 ped worth of tickets left over.. not to mention the item points they take up in storage.

Xander.

2011-10-18 21:52 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Xander,

Thank you for your report. I have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation and any irregularities found will be adjusted. Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
George | Planet Calypso Support

2011-10-19 22:03 You wrote:

Does anyone actualy read these support cases before sending the auto reply?

Seriously.. do you read them?

Xander Catan

aka

Geoff XXXXXX

2011-10-25 14:45 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Xander,

Please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience this is causing you. Unfortunately I don't have any information about this issue at the current time to be able to provide you with a more satisfying reply and I can not offer an ETA for a solution at the moment, however please rest assured that we are currently investigating this issue and the fix will be released as soon as possible. Once it is fixed you will be able to sell the event tickets to the Trade Terminal.

Thank you for your patience and participation in Entropia Universe.

Kind regards,

2011-12-10 18:49 You wrote:

Hey since this is taking FOREVER to get fixed, can someone just take them out of "my items" and just exchange them for the ped and put it back on my card please?

2011-12-13 17:18 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

I have forwarded your request for further investigation, and you will be contacted in this support case shortly.

Thank you for your patience and please accept our apologies for any inconveniences this is causing you.

Kind regards,

2011-12-21 14:32 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,
Thank you for contacting us. We are currently investigating this issue. However due to the Holiday season we will contact you again in January. Thank you for your patience and have a great Christmas!
Kind regards,
Pamela | Planet Calypso Support

2012-01-17 15:47 You wrote:

Hoping to still hear from you as you promised this month.

2012-01-23 13:23 You wrote:

Still waiting - not sure why its so hard to take the left over ticket out of my items and replace the peds to my card - seems pretty clear cut to me.

2012-02-04 21:36 You wrote:

Well January has come and gone - what happened to "we will contact you again in january"?

2012-02-14 15:02 You wrote:

And ANOTHER week has passed and not even a reply. What the heck is going on with support these days? Why is it taking (in some cases) a year to fix these bugs?

2012-03-05 01:38 You wrote:

Its now MArch Pamela... thanks for getting back to me " after the holidays in January" Your "support" you have given me is just fabulous! Give this girl a raise!

I've NEVER had a company plainly IGNORE my attempts to communicate with them before. I hope you guys are ashamed with yourselves and the level of "support" you provide.

2012-03-17 16:37 You wrote:

I think I am going to cut and paste this entire support case, along with my other ignored support case into a public thread on all the major forums and see if I can get someone from MA's attention THAT way. If that doesn't work, maybe I will have to call on reporters. Why will no one even reply to me? This is a horendous lack of customer support. I have never ever ever seen such a disregard for a customer as you people seem to have for me.

Geoff XXXXXX

2012-03-18 00:17 You wrote:

Ok.. attempt #7 to contact you guys in support since I last heard from you.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM??

WHY WILL NOONE REPLY TO ME????

XZC

So thats one of them... I'll get to the other one tomorrow... need to get in game.. enough time spent on forums already.

XZC

that sucks! :laugh:

pffffft "support" :dunno:

If they said they'd contact you in January and never did, who's to say they actually did anything else they said they'd do?!... like forward your issue to the devs!

Last edited:
why don't you try and talk like a adult instead of a child throwing a hissy fit

I don't see any problems with how he handled it until at least March... they said they'd reply in January, so I can understand the attitude! It's ridiculous there's still no response!...

by the way...
I tt'ed a bunch of event tickets last week end so it was fixed in a previous vu.
when's the last time you actually tried to TT your tickets? :ahh:

And yet after all the complaints i'm sure they get, people will still play this game.

All businesses cater to the ones with most money, not you.

It's just MA is just the most arrogant of them all, and that includes telemarketers.

As I said, support will not see your ingame support responses so you cannot blaim them. And event tickets are ttable now.

As I said, support will not see your ingame support responses so you cannot blaim them...
actually, they are to blame for that! :wise:

well, maybe MA, not support exactly... it's all the same in my book though!

XZC

Just look here.:thumbup:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?224063-MA-is-fast

Since when are they TT'able? Why wouldn't support just tell me that?

Why woud I just keep randomly trying to tt them? I put them all in a storage box to keep m storage "clean"

And its TOTALY THEIR fault for not getting any replies I entered using THEIR in game system... they can't even get that right without it being full of bugs.

I talked to them like an adult - until they acted like a child - so I talk to them accordingly.

XZC

So, after reading a few posts here I went and tried to TT the left over tickets.. and it worked.... so thanks to the OP for letting me know it was fixed - SOMETHING SUPPORT SHOULD HAVE DONE.

And funny thing... after my ranting on the forum, now my year long estate case received a reply as well - more of the same... we told you we are working on it, no ETA - but we will remind our team of the importance of fixing this situation.. blah blah.. we will include your comments in the evaluation... blah blah... but at least its some sort of reply... FINALY!

Lets see what todays updte brings! Maybe ts fixed now... who's to say.. prolly not tho.

XZC

Yes, my support case has also been completely ignored for a few months now:(

It is very unprofessional - and indeed disrespectful of customers. Not reassuring at all about the integrity of the company.

Back