Did you change the AI for mobs being sweated??

ReZume

Old
Society
Arkadians Unleashed
Re-Zume Zume Seldan
Okay this is prolly more a platform Q, but I dont like EF, so sue me for asking here..

Normally, when you sweat a mob and another avatar appears within the mob's radar range, the mob had a very dominating habbit of running off to the other person, making it virtually impossible to sweat properly/effectively with another player on the radar.. Recently i've noticed that when i swunt Carabok Punys on Arkadia, they actually stay with me even with another player standing right next to me, so the question is, did you/MA change the AI for mobs that are being sweated so that sweating has equal "priority" as when being shot at?
I mean, when you shoot at a mob, it stays with you (or run between those shooting if there's more than one shooter), and now it seems to be the same way for sweating.. (which is damn nice, so if its not intended to be so, PLEASE do NOT fix it :lolup: )

Bonus Question: If this is intentional, does it relate to the bug that happened not long ago, where a hunter with a fapper on his back would have his tagged mob go for the fapper instead of himself?

Back