Didnt pay rent for 9 months - now empty apartment

Amanda80

Hatchling
hi!

I used to be a very active player and had my apartment filled with nice furniture, clothes and weapons. when I visited my apartment today for the first time in 9 months.. to pay the rent.. first of all.. there was no option to pay the rent, has that been removed? and second.. all my furniture and expensive items was gone. does anyone know what could have happened? I had som really nice rare things in that apartment. thankyou for taking time to answer

rent was removed from all estates on calypso!

As far as your stuff goes check MY ITEMS section of planetcalypso.com, and that should tell you which container the item is in, at least in theory.

Yes its possible your stuff is in a storage container at the storage terminal in one of the sections. Maybe even right at the bottom of one section.

hi!

I used to be a very active player and had my apartment filled with nice furniture, clothes and weapons. when I visited my apartment today for the first time in 9 months.. to pay the rent.. first of all.. there was no option to pay the rent, has that been removed? and second.. all my furniture and expensive items was gone. does anyone know what could have happened? I had som really nice rare things in that apartment. thankyou for taking time to answer

thankyou for your answers!

why was my things removed into a storage box? ( if it has been removed)

I remember blue storage boxes at port atlantis back in the days.. is that where I should look?

What do you mean by bottom of a section? Is there a new storage place or storage way? I feel so confused

In vu10 all contents of estates were put in a resettlement container, maybe the cause? :dunno:

was cause of the vu9 to vu 10 switch apartements weren't implemented at first..... so they put in storage containers for you etc.

yea think it's be a bit longer then 9 months try almost 2 years since they put everything in a storage container in your storage/inventory. you get a free personal storage unit to you can just place in your appartment so youd ont have to carry everything back too.

Could also be that your items are still actually in the apartment. I know for me, I usually have to leave and re-enter my apartment 4 or 5 times, stand around for a bit, walk in circles, tap dance and do cartwheels, and finally my item will become visible.... Maybe this is the case with you?:scratch2:

Also make sure ya actually in the ""Right"" appartment-some people have called foul on MA b4 now only to realise they were in totally the wrong place!:)

Also make sure ya actually in the ""Right"" appartment-some people have called foul on MA b4 now only to realise they were in totally the wrong place!:)

lol that was one epic thread :laugh:

Back