Digital Manager Abduction RT LAs

Status
Well I hope MA does the right thing and locks DAM for scamming the player base and returns ALL the PED he's made from his shady dealings.

I see on NEVERDIE forums that he got the deeds returned. I have asked ND to look into having him return the items / PED to me and I'll return the last item I have of his.

(I am not doing this for ped, its principal) He used ND name and the fact he owned land over and over again to ease the minds of many community members as he figured out anyways possible to rip as many peds from players as he could.

Digital would always say after each of the trades about how he would help me in the future through his LA ect. Kept saying he would pay part of trades in taxes and this whole deal was another stepping stone in the trust building stage..Well for a person affiliated so closely to RT to take the rug out from under ya like that.. crazy

I know im not the only one whose possesed a ND property that Digital Abduction pawned off without anyones knowing. And Im sure glad I decided to speak up. I know of a few more players that he tried to screw as well since chatting with others.

People like this need to be delt with, and made an example of so the community can see confidence in the system. If they just let it go it will create more trouble than its worth. MA and RT will make it right. it was a rouge player.. not the management. Once they get ahold of this those people will find a fair solution.

Last edited:
He (DA) tried to pass that bp off to me last night as a unique bp worth heaps and i could have it for a steal of 5.5k peds as he needed to get some peds together quickly... alarm bells rang, i declined.

It was neither unique or worth 5.5k peds, (removed a section here about there being another bp on auction at the time i was offered the unique bp, on checking one was placed on auction few hours after i was approached, DA pointed this out to me a few minutes ago in pm, he also said his words were "pretty unique" not "unique" but to me unique is unique)

I dont know what's going on lately with these scumbags, the other day i got a guy claiming to be ND's brother talking all about his family and visiting ND Studios on its opening blah blah blah, he purchased a fair amount of thrusters from me in 2 lots around 60 in all, and since then he has not logged back in, i took the money up front dont worry about that but to me it seemed like he was grooming me for the big sting getting all friendly and instilling in me that he was NDs brother obviously he could be trusted, im just not that bloody stupid,

The guy also had an extremely similar name to that of the person that scammed Popeye, her avatar name was
"0o summer o0" and this guys name was "0o ???? o0" and dissapeared around the same time as the colouring scam.

I pm'd ND on his forums alerting him to this guy who was passing himself off as his brother as i could see something wasnt quite right so no idea if ND made inquiries.

All these things could be coincidence for sure but i dunno, my spidey senses are tingling.

I think people need to be extremly careful in the game, way to much crap going on. You cant blame Neverdie for the actions of people with no morals or concience as everbody is a potential target for them.

Last edited:
I think people need to be extremly careful in the game, way to much crap going on. You cant blame Neverdie for the actions of people with no morals or concience as everbody is a potential target for them.

Good advice there.

only a questionable trader would deal with a questionable person ...

Not even sorry for the op as someone who is a bit careful wouldn't have made dealings like you did. But if greed dictates your personality (which is quite clearly the case judging by your numerous sales threads here) then you eventually got what you deserved.

On the other hand, another sad day for MA, their PP and this game ... IF one person can shatter trust in a way this DAM did, then why the fuck do I still hold investments here I keep asking myself?

Go figure

Angel

Not even sorry for the op as someone who is a bit careful wouldn't have made dealings like you did. But if greed dictates your personality (which is quite clearly the case judging by your numerous sales threads here) then you eventually got what you deserved.

On the other hand, another sad day for MA, their PP and this game ... IF one person can shatter trust in a way this DAM did, then why the fuck do I still hold investments here I keep asking myself?

Go figure

Angel

I love the personal insults for getting scammed and manipulated. instead of understanding, just pile it on. No problem!

This is a great day for some. Yes.. that trader got burned.. WOOHOO life is better now? =/ So pathetic.
So the question is to you then, your happy for the player who made ill gains?
Sad that people jump for joy with the misfortunes of others.. I just can't respect that! gl

Kim, or anyone else at Mindark, I hope you are reading this. You should 'undo' every single trade DA manager has ever done since his avatar was created in my humble opinion.

You have someone who claims to have close ties to NDS, which NDS claims to keep 'at arms length...' but who obvious was/is taking advantage of the masses in game. There's a lot of peds exchanged with him by various parties, and a lot of that trading has caused various changes to happen in markup values, etc. Go through your logs NOW and get copies of each and every transaction he made as well as all chats in local and personal, etc. Do it now before your timer thingy goes off and all those logs go to the archives that your customer service areas that answer support tickets has no security level to access.

I'd also suggest you look seriously in to the activities of all avatars that worked closely with him on various events.

As reported previously in a support ticket there is at least one avatar I know of that was working very closely with DA M(n) that was trying to actively get avatars to exploit the system using an auto chat type of tool that they had created... and were trying to get other avatars to 'test'... Also, more clarification and answers to the questions in the links I posted earlier in this thread might be helpful in this matter since clarification of those types of issues might have caused this type of issue to never exist in the first place. Thanks.

Angel, that's a very rude comment, lacking in any possibility of common sense, and quite clearly meant to be a personal attack. Knock it off.

Kim, or anyone else at Mindark, I hope you are reading this. You should 'undo' every single trade DA manager has ever done since his avatar was created in my humble opinion.

You have someone who claims to have close ties to NDS, which NDS claims to keep 'at arms length...' but who obvious was/is taking advantage of the masses in game. There's a lot of peds exchanged with him by various parties, and a lot of that trading has caused various changes to happen in markup values, etc. Go through your logs NOW and get copies of each and every transaction he made as well as all chats in local and personal, etc. Do it now before your timer thingy goes off and all those logs go to the archives that your customer service areas that answer support tickets has no security level to access.

I'd also suggest you look seriously in to the activities of all avatars that worked closely with him on various events.

As reported previously in a support ticket there is at least one avatar I know of that was working very closely with DA M(n) that was trying to actively get avatars to exploit the system using an auto chat type of tool that they had created... and were trying to get other avatars to 'test'... Also, more clarification and answers to the questions in the links I posted earlier in this thread might be helpful in this matter since clarification of those types of issues might have caused this type of issue to never exist in the first place. Thanks.

Thank you for bringing this to light, Mastermesh, May we meet up in game to chat in a bit, or can you PM me? We need to chat.
It looks like nobody @ Planet RT cares to keep us up to date. or maybe its already settled in there mind? ND has updated his thread and claimed all is returned... But this isn't the case.. I am growing more annoyed as time goes on.. and trust me its not over PED, its the fact that PP's and affiliates are exploiting paying customers for self gain.

IF MA doesn't know about this yet we need to let them know.

Granted I dont understand how RT works I've been told.

But I know how the real world works. and If people aren't able to trust something time and time again..

eventually it DIES.

Blows my mind how one person can make accusations and suddenly its fact. This community is unbelieveable.

Mastermeh, when did we ever make some chat program? What else can you think of, because whenever there is any opportunity, you are only capable of starting more fake rumors.

I invite MA to review any and all chat logs, we never claimed we are a marketing partner, and buy this bp because we are. This is pure nonsense. This is someone who took a risk on a bp, more looted, and he got mad about it. The community loves nothing more to incite pitch fork and torch attitude towards something they know nothing about, just like the scanners. We are going to issue a public statement explaining in full detail this event, as well as the scanner event now that we are clear from being told don't say anything regarding "scannergate". Instead of logic, individuals simply jump on board and start bashing without thought. They make their own judgement without knowing truth. This individual tried to blackmail us by saying If we did not trade him back, he would make threads to slander us. He took a risk, it didn't pay off. He tries to exploit the fact we were a marketing partner to his advantage. We are not going to stand for that. I think you are all in for a very rude awakening and I truly hope a lesson can be learned for this community that has thus far hurt this incredible platform. It is no suprise that certain questions are never answered because of the way the community is. I know there are those who are great individuals, and we are not trying to lump you in, this is specifically addressed to those on these forums, and they know who they are. Look for the offical statement later this evening. ( Yes make jokes about the last time we said this, however now there is noone saying we cannot. )

Best Wishes.

Blows my mind how one person can make accusations and suddenly its fact. This community is unbelieveable.

Mastermeh, when did we ever make some chat program? What else can you think of, because whenever there is any opportunity, you are only capable of starting more fake rumors.

I invite MA to review any and all chat logs, we never claimed we are a marketing partner, and buy this bp because we are. This is pure nonsense. This is someone who took a risk on a bp, more looted, and he got mad about it. The community loves nothing more to incite pitch fork and torch attitude towards something they know nothing about, just like the scanners. We are going to issue a public statement explaining in full detail this event, as well as the scanner event now that we are clear from being told don't say anything regarding "scannergate". Instead of logic, individuals simply jump on board and start bashing without thought. They make their own judgement without knowing truth. This individual tried to blackmail us by saying If we did not trade him back, he would make threads to slander us. He took a risk, it didn't pay off. He tries to exploit the fact we were a marketing partner to his advantage. We are not going to stand for that. I think you are all in for a very rude awakening and I truly hope a lesson can be learned for this community that has thus far hurt this incredible platform. It is no suprise that certain questions are never answered because of the way the community is. I know there are those who are great individuals, and we are not trying to lump you in, this is specifically addressed to those on these forums, and they know who they are. Look for the offical statement later this evening. ( Yes make jokes about the last time we said this, however now there is noone saying we cannot. )

Best Wishes.

Please show support where I slandered you and how this effects the fact you stole property from ND for personal gain? Obviously it wasn't what ND wanted.. you dont own LA anymore.

You may try to turn this around on me all you want, IS more than 1 other respectable avatar out there who you been trying to scam this past week.

You are a talker thats for sure. Somewhere in that wall of text you must realize your just talking out your ass right?

Judging by the fact that more than 1 random person has stepped up and said they recieved similar shady deals and I have provided screen shots of our chat I guess the burden of proof lies on you?

I mean honestly. who does so many underhanded deals back to back to back? All under the vail of land area deeds that aren't yours?

Are you really trying to justify your actions?

Best Wishes.

You know the only reason I made trade with you right? I believed in your connection to RT wouldn't allow for such a shady charector to be affiliated with them.. Now that your exposed... We beg the question, Will anyone bare responsibility? Or will the scammers get away with another one, and another player effected negatively, who is likely to now start the withdraw wheels rolling =/

So sad to when you realize where you are, and where you came from, a year ago I lost confidence due to RT issue, here I am, after a small deposit for a good reason (arkadia) I am back at square one..

Another RT mishap that ruins gameplay for many large players.

The first paragraph of your first post in this thread is a blanket insult to the entire community you are meant to deal/play (whatever it is you are meant to do) with? Yeah, you will win the hearts and minds of us all.

I can't wait to see where this goes!

we never claimed we are a marketing partner

strange...isn't that exactly what your website claimed DA was the last time accusations were levelled against you?

I think you are all in for a very rude awakening and I truly hope a lesson can be learned for this community that has thus far hurt this incredible platform. It is no suprise that certain questions are never answered because of the way the community is.
IMHO if a platform is great then the community does not have the ability to hurt it. This ability is created by shady business.... such as yours and NDS. However I am looking forward to your statement so please let us know in this thread when it is done.

What the truth is!

I had bp on auction 30-50k ped i pulled cause i thought no one would see it or know about it since it was new bp. And mind ya i spent a month trying to get it and only 2 people i knew have it. there for is RARE bp to get. I lost alot of ped trying to get it. And I knew DMA knows people with ped cards bigger than mine who could afford my bp.So i gave to him and said don't ask less than 25k he said he not think it worth what I'm asking but I said yes it is. Just try to sell it for me.So he come back to me say No one want it for that price. I say why not is profitable bp and because of decay of it more will sell of it then of the rap star there for more sales. So i say ok go for little less see what we can get little lower let me know if any good offers. He not tell me who but said he got offer he not want me go and offer my self who wouldn't you know. Is all a fair deal I think All is honest. And that one that Akos selling for 3k I sell Akos for 1k cause i was desperate for peds while DMA sold other bp seemed to me he taking for ever to sell was actually thinking to go different trader thought maybe his connections not that great. I not have good connections cause i started only less than 1year ago and on rt I not know anyone else but people from RT. So akos just trying to make quick ped is all. I still think bp is worth over 20k. cause can make 100 of amps and make 10k profit. And other people in past I heard have paid even more for bp's. I have no idea why this got blown out of proportion I also heard from various sources that Oboy just makes bad deals in general he always buys high then sells low like shop keepers, thrusters etc all kind stuff. My message to Oboy is this you might have anxiety problem and maybe should look into it and maybe get some meds cause you are way to quick to make deals and not think about your actions correctly and think you can make quick peds trading nothing is quick in this game i figure out is very slow the slower the better. I do not mean to offend you in any way but i think it will help you to make better trades in the future. I'm guessing it is you also with 500% mu order on shakers cause no one else would do something like that for a loss. Which means you think 500% mu will get you more of them faster but it will not we not have enough people on planet to loot them so either way going to be slow. Maybe good idea is to bring mother ship of Noobs over to RT to loot stuff.

Look for the offical statement later this evening. ( Yes make jokes about the last time we said this, however now there is noone saying we cannot. )

Best Wishes.

Considering how well you stick to your word, maybe you should reread the boy who cried wolf.

Digital Abduction
We, Digital Abduction, will be making a formal press release in the coming days regarding the events that have happend in the past few days. I think you will find a majority of the claims made on the forum to be not only baseless, but simply continuing the "mob mentality" that seems to have taken over. We hope this will clear any and all questions regarding who we are.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?207429-SEE-plans-to-react-in-any-way-at-loot-aberations-and-unbalanced-loot-distribution&p=2685940&viewfull=1#post2685940

Please try to exercise some restraint while you wait for the press release rather then make assumptions.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?207429-SEE-plans-to-react-in-any-way-at-loot-aberations-and-unbalanced-loot-distribution&p=2685969&viewfull=1#post2685969

rise against the machines!
F* you i wont do what they tell me!
:laugh:

Thanks that makes more sense now.

I wouldn't say your the idiot. Something like that can happen to anyone.

Your right doesn't make sense to me one iota how a PP has any associations whatsoever with people like that. Seems like a repeat of the scanners incident.
Yes makes more sense now thanks. I've never trusted this guy ever since RT launched.

I wonder if this DAmanager is the guy that defrauded, or is his boss posting

Best Wishes.

First let me say I have knowledge of how this all came about. Before the deals were made etc. I also invite my chat logs to be viewed from my avatar. It will help show the deals that were trying to be made to take advantage of the original poster.

This is what it sounds like, someone took advantage and used insider knowledge/assets/and reputation to defraud oboy. I am guessing the guy in game and the poster of this quote are not the same, and now the above quote is probably from his boss and not the same guy. I say this because I know what the chat logs will reveal that the quote above is a lie.

Probably a worker ( player ) was playing the game and doing all these underhanded deals, then boss ( blind to what happened but assuming it couldn't have happened, listening to the worker ) decided to issue the above statement. The problem is if chat logs are reviewed it is going to without a doubt show that oboy is right. It is either that or a criminal saying " Don't arrest me! I will sue! " type of deal.

I am imagining in real life when a father hears his kid did something wrong, and without hearing another word defends the child claiming he will sue, go to the press etc.. only to find out later his blind faith in his son was wrong and the child actually did do something wrong.

I have read the OP explaining what happened multiple times and still have no idea what happened.

What is your quarrel now? A loan with collateral should be fairly simple. He can pay you back by the time the loan is due, or your keep the collateral.

Now... why does he need to borrow ped from a random player.. THAT is a very interesting question.

Digital Manager, go use more exploits to loot someone in Rock PvP4.

I invite MA to review any and all chat logs, we never claimed we are a marketing partner, and buy this bp because we are. This is pure nonsense. [...] He tries to exploit the fact we were a marketing partner to his advantage.

so you were a marketing parter but no longer are? but never made such claims... except here where you acknowledge you were?:scratch:

better proof read your PR next time.

you may have noted others have said they had similar trades/discussions, offered the BP over auction price but marketed as cheap for a quick sale, and traded booths. not just one persons word.

so you were a marketing parter but no longer are? but never made such claims... except here where you acknowledge you were?:scratch:

better proof read your PR next time.

you may have noted others have said they had similar trades/discussions, offered the BP over auction price but marketed as cheap for a quick sale, and traded booths. not just one persons word.

He made it very clear in everyway that he was good for it, and this Stall #2 deed was a test, to see if I was trustworthy ect....

AKA the setup... For his scam.. that he was doing with me and many others. Im sure his PR tonight will gloat about how much they accumulated off our trust.

so... i dont get it... you have 2 stalls now right?
edit... #2 stall

Last edited:
so... i dont get it... you have 2 stalls now right?

no, I had the number 2 stall at one point...
which as day by day grew became more unsettling as I did research.

Somewhere in the thread I gave the play by play if you want to read up on that ;) page 2-3 prob.

Who would have guessed a "fuck the rules I play like I want" attitude could have attracted less than honorable partners :laugh:

Anyways, GL to ND, hope you get stuff fixed.

I would like to see a screen shot of the full avatar name as i think this is a hoax avatar that you or someone has created as in the PM window you cant see the end/full of the name :wise:

Status
Back