Dirty trick used by direct pvp competitors ingame

Agg

Provider
Agg Adelina Awe
Hello.
So I did upset 2 guys in PvP when i started to prepare and defend myself and killing them more than I was killed.I heard rumours that they were saying that I am associating with scammers.One of them started to PM someone saying that him and me having multiple accounts and making threats.
Now i am getting to the title that i used here.A day after got an email from EU saying that my account is temporarily locked.Made an support case and found out that they received reports about me having multiple accounts.This is the 3rd day after i provided my ID to continue their investigation and I didn't get any answer.
How is this possible in a RCE game?
2 people and maybe some of their friends filling up some reports with false ascusations that got frustrated in PvP, especially when they had started it was needed to get me locked choosed at a good period, hollidays.They got their satisfaction while running free, without any issues.God knows how much will take for my investigation to be over.
I am sure that this was a dirty trick disguised as a report abusing the system.
Who will sanction them for this behaviour?
Who will compensate me for my time lost?
My wild guess is no one.
It is just unfair.

The fair thing to do from MA would be to temporarily lock the dudes who reported you as well until all the mess is cleared up.

You already narrowed down a lot who they are... Should be easy to know if this is a good strategy to follow in the future :p

I am afraid your situation is much like living in the UK, they won't find the killer if you get stabbed to death in London, but god forbid you drive your car on a bus lane because they'll find you in 2 minutes. Hope this made you chuckle and I hope MA does something about this. 🤣🤣

Sounds like MA acting pretty quick. You do in fact only use one account?

Welcome to EU PVP…

I have heard so many stories like this since the start… PVP = ego…

Hope you get it sorted soon

One time i was on discord with some dudes we all jumped in a pitbull 5-6 people and started killing everyone in pvp. You should see how unhappy Agg was...but we didnt camp anyone just cleared all radar 1-2 times.

Tho if anyone camp an area with multiple avatars should be banned if u ask me. I know him and his brother are playing there (he didn't mention this). Tho who reported him can't prove anything. I left that area 1 month ago and looks like there is a lot of drama going.

Last edited:
If the reports are false (which I believe they are) the accusers should get at least DOUBLE the amount of time you are locked.

Good luck getting it sorted out.
With this I agree totally if they are false.

Last edited:
Where is this area ? I want to join the fight pvp is a lot of funn

Sounds like MA acting pretty quick. You do in fact only use one account?
I have and use only one account.
I have no problem with being investigated, but I am disturbed by who made the reports and when they made them.Was clearly on purpose to keep me away as long as possible(hollidays).I have a problem that these people (and not many as number I think) did reports with false acusations and they will get away + they can do these at other people too just to get rid of their competition for a while.
It's not uncommon to have a family member playing EU so I didn't feel to mention this as clearly has nothing to do wity my account.

Like 2 months ago some dudes that were mining pvp3 started acussing each other of scam. They had a deal dunno and then they started fighting cuz one of them didn't respect the deal/or didnt gave peds back.

When i killed one of them he told me "ah u are taking sides now?". I asked around some people and decided to ignore them both after. I didnt want to get involved in any of their business or to shoot any of them cuz was creating silly drama.

Since its pvp people are shooting at eachother. Agg wanted to mine there and he teamed with who was against the guys shooting him.

They reported you i guess cuz of family member but im sure they didn't had this planned so u get locked.

I didn't get involved in that conflict either,it's their business.Support can take care of it.
It's PvP and I get it.I didn't start the killing, all happened when i started to defend and prepare myself for PvP against them.Everything that happened after that was gradual.Rumours came to my ears first that i am associating with a "scammer" and that's why i was attacked/killed/harassed.I have started to have more kills than deaths then so i don't think that they were enjoying it.After that my family member got PM with false acusations that him or me using multiple accounts and making threaths.A day after got my temporarily lock for investigation.

I didn't feel to mention this as clearly has nothing to do wity my account.

Is your brother also locked and/or submitted ID? I'm not guessing your age, are you playing from the same house/IP?

IDK who or what about the side drama, sorry. It does seem curious, with the amount of stuff they seem to ignore, that MA would lock you on a couple of reports out of PVP.

If they're not asking him as well, then it's probably more about the "associated with a scammer". If they've seen enough to lock accounts, it could be a minute.

I am the only one locked and we are not playing from the same house/IP.
MA stated clearly in email and support case that it's about reports me having multiple accounts, nothing else.

Just wanted to share that today got to 20 days without response in my support case.

Just wanted to share that today got to 20 days without response in my support case.
Have you tried the chat they have on web? Or opening another support case?
I mean if such thing happened to me I'd even call the office.

Have you tried the chat they have on web? Or opening another support case?
I mean if such thing happened to me I'd even call the office.
I have spoken with the livesupport several days, practically I harassed them if I can put it this way.From what I understand they can't do much but they were kind enough to foward my support case to main support.(https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2017/04/13/Live-24-7-Support.xml)
I did open second support case but after a day got closed redirecting me to my first support case.A week after this I have opened my third support case.
I am just treated with complete silence after email+ first and single reply from them in my support case saying the reason and giving link where to upload ID to continue their investigation(I have uploaded my ID same day).

i lower my risk with a long block list and a short buddy list
and trade only (non stackable) with people that after a scan has the suppoosed level to possess a certain item
i prefer to pay something more to a known trader or deal with a rank "arch master" or more avatar than getting discussions or troubles
i mean .. to reach some levels you need to throw in game 20k euro or 5 years...who would risk that ?
just my 2 defense cents strategy on trading

Every now and than i come to read about how shit the support is. It is discouraging....

Back