Discoveries and Images of VU11/Rocktropia Here

That's exactly what I thought. RIP Entropia idea... :(

I dont see how Rocktropia would interfere with your Entropia experience.
Everyone is free to stay away from the other planets, and for those who like to go there it broadens possibilities.

Personally I like the thrill of exploring a brand new world with new mobs and I really like the atmosphere in Rocktropia.

Personally I like the thrill of exploring a brand new world with new mobs and I really like the atmosphere in Rocktropia.

Yep, I will go there sometime soon, probably :) (out of PED atm)

However, they should limit GLOBALS and HOFS to the planets they are on, and introduce "Universals" of 10000PED or more, or something :)

One of the many signs in City Of Dreams.

Floating TP?

I dont see how Rocktropia would interfere with your Entropia experience.
Everyone is free to stay away from the other planets, and for those who like to go there it broadens possibilities.

Not sure its possible to say that just yet... We know weapons and armours etc are transferable between worlds... but as yet, no one knows about the mobs DNA.

If Rocktropia follows the same path with DNA as Calypso (and seeing as all other systems seem to work the same - there is no reason to think it wont) then we could see DNA looted in Rocktropia being implanted in an LA on Calypso.

Under these circumstances I agree, Calypso is ruined. However, If they can survive independently from each other, then not so bad.

That said, its nothing but a glorified LA atm - it better get better than this with new planets, or I dont see a bright future...

<removed...>

Last edited:
Neverdie Cave

Neverdie Cave. Might miss it if you dont go round the main building at City of Dreams. Leads to Pop Drags ;)

ndcave.jpg

Rocktropia makes me dreaming about my own planet...

hmm City of Jing Jing dragon , House of Jing and Jing 's laser caribine ...

Any new items discovered? pls post more pics and tales ...

I dont get how ppl work , really.

They say a transfer fee of 40 ped has ruined EU , forever , and the sky is falling.

I say this again.

Noone is forcing you to travel to Rocktropia , your Calypso is the same today as it was a week ago, nothing have changed.

For those who was abit boored of the same ol thing , Rocktropia brings on a whole new breed of mobs , items and places to explore.

I say stop whining , go back to do what you did before , cause its still there.

cheers

ermik

I dont get how ppl work , really.

They say a transfer fee of 40 ped has ruined EU , forever , and the sky is falling.

I say this again.

Noone is forcing you to travel to Rocktropia , your Calypso is the same today as it was a week ago, nothing have changed.

For those who was abit boored of the same ol thing , Rocktropia brings on a whole new breed of mobs , items and places to explore.

I say stop whining , go back to do what you did before , cause its still there.

cheers

ermik

Well said Ermik! I've heard constant complaints about the 40 PED travel fee one way. I know a solution...

Do NOT planet hop! If you have the funds to do so, you should be more than willing to planet hop, but those complaining should really sit back and think if they plan on staying there for a while.

Lots of funds = More travel "IF" desired from Calypso to Rocktropia and vice versa.

Low funds = Decide if you want to check it out or actually stay up there for a while since this would be a nice dent in your funds.

As Ermik stated in the above post, NOBODY is forcing you to travel to Rocktropia.

Neverdie Cave. Might miss it if you dont go round the main building at City of Dreams. Leads to Pop Drags ;)

ndcave.jpg

Nice pics of the cave! :wtg:

One of the many signs in City Of Dreams.

Floating TP?

Thanks for posting these pictures! Like em'!

:wtg:

Is it even legally plausible to name a mob "Hendrix Dragon"

I wonder what the Hendrix estate lawyers would think of this. And they have ALOT more money than entropia does.

what makes you think they dont have permission?

How's the music there? :smoke:

Crappy, imo. There is no location-specific music (was none last night, at least) - pop doesn't play at the City of Dreams, and there's no industrial at the Evil Castle :)laugh:). Just metal all over, which is ok, but you've got to have some variety :)

LA's have "broadcasters" though with an option to add a streaming music URL, so I suspect ND just needs some time to put together a couple of playlists. Seems like music just wasn't included into the first release of this music-themed MMO :D

Last edited:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Just a few

Time of day most likely, color seem to change when the sun change it's position :)

And it's not pop, it's bögdrakar ;)

Time of day most likely, color seem to change when the sun change it's position :)

And it's not pop, it's bögdrakar ;)

Yeah... I figured that, or maybe diffent graphic setting.

Anyone go a photo of a Lemmy Dragon and Morrison Dragon? ;)

Heres my personal favorites, I dont think I laughed that hard for months when I saw these.

Heres my personal favorites, I dont think I laughed that hard for months when I saw these.

yeah those are two very very funny, first thing I like that I seen in a screenshot :D

And I am which trail from calypso :confused: (jk)

EDIT: perhaps not as funny for new people not getting it, to be called names on their first visit :ahh:

Last edited:
The biggest problem about adding new planets is that its not enough ppl to fill them. Looks great, but seems like the zombies will have to eat eachother if Japan or whatever doesnt join in soon.

Back