Discoveries and Images of VU11/Rocktropia Here

I'm surprised to see so many people complaining that 40 peds is a lot. I expected it to be /much/ more. I didn't think travel from planet to planet was something people would do so freely and easily as just teleporting anywhere else. I kind of expected you to have to go to Spaceport Athena or whatever its called and use some sort of alternate travel system. I'm pretty pleased that it is as simple as just paying 40 ped at any tp.

found some babes

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Nice pics! Keep em' coming. :D

Why are people complaining about 40 ped? :S

Most players can piss away 40 ped in half an hour without a second thought!

I was expecting it to be 100-200 ped, and I still would have happily gone!

Quit complaining about the 'steep' price, its a whole other bloody planet, millions of (imaginary) miles away, you cant possibly expect it to be free surely?!

How much would it cost you to get to Mars from earth today? Upwards of $1 Billion at least!

found some babes

TOUCH THEM TOUCH THEM TOUYCH THEMDDKWQFW SAAAALIVAAAAA!

Then axe them down and loot their intestines!

GWAAAR!

rocktropia.jpg

Quit complaining about the 'steep' price, its a whole other bloody planet, millions of (imaginary) miles away, you cant possibly expect it to be free surely?!

How much would it cost you to get to Mars from earth today? Upwards of $1 Billion at least!

Well spoken! I know I've pissed away 40 PEDs away doing some hunting quite a few times already. I have NO problem taking a break from a hunt once and take a trip to roam the other planet.

It looks like you're kinda busy there. lol

I'm surprised to see so many people complaining that 40 peds is a lot. I expected it to be /much/ more. I didn't think travel from planet to planet was something people would do so freely and easily as just teleporting anywhere else. I kind of expected you to have to go to Spaceport Athena or whatever its called and use some sort of alternate travel system. I'm pretty pleased that it is as simple as just paying 40 ped at any tp.

I haven't logged in yet, still downloading, but the way I see it, I'd be happy to pay 40 PED if I was going to stay there for quite a while, maybe a fe weeks.

But separate storage makes this impossible unless I take a vast proportion of the items from my Calypso storage with me. If I don't, then I can't use different armours for different mobs, I can't craft with my stashed materials, I can't go and get a different weapon from storage if I need one.

We need universal storage or these new planets just aren't going to work.

But separate storage makes this impossible unless I take a vast proportion of the items from my Calypso storage with me. If I don't, then I can't use different armours for different mobs, I can't craft with my stashed materials, I can't go and get a different weapon from storage if I need one.

ppl will just learn to carry the stuff they need...just like they do when they go to CP/CND

hmm for 40 ped and you can get Vampire Chicks all over you lol that kinna attack do they do , -> kick in the nuts attack ?

can you get a shogun from a TT terminal there? maybe smuggle some guns from there to Calypso?

ppl will just learn to carry the stuff they need...just like they do when they go to CP/CND

CP and CND are small areas. This is an entire planet, it's a whole new level of inconvenience.

I already almost never visit CND for precisely this reason, and while I guess Rocktropia is quite small for now, the larger it grows the more of a problem this will become.

And what about all the other players who dont "piss away" that in a hunt so easily?
Should we stay away from spending ANY of our money there? atleast for the first week it should have been free or simple give everyone a ticket for one round trip.
And remember it's probably 80peds as you probably want to go back too...

Anyone that think of that other game out there watching this pic?

And NEVERDIE dragons, does ND own part of Rocktropia too?

Anyone that think of that other game out there watching this pic?

And NEVERDIE dragons, does ND own part of Rocktropia too?

yes surely a world filled with war and crafting.

found drunk biaches !

blah

found drunk biaches !

It's da men's world it seems.

OI WHERE ARE THE HUNKS FOR THE FEMALE POPULATION?

or at least fully equipped boorum as they used to be once upon a time

probably the zombies :mad:

If the zombies aren't your type of man.... I'm still available :D

j/k

... and my bank account is now empty!

I really like the pics of Rocktropia :)
more more :) I want more

found a zombie party

found drunk biaches !

Will there be boobies required for DNA from now on ? :confused:

Can anyone comment whether you can see items in the auction from other planets so you can still get them but with a fee like cnd ? (might have been in the release notes but can't remember reading anything about it)

How about a "Universal storage" with a small fee for transportation? 0.5PED for each item or something...

Back