Discussion about entropia

For those who comment 'he interviewed a guy who doesn't understand Entropia'...

David | Mindark was interviewed in 2021 remember.

No one understands Entropia better than him, he was recovering from an unfortunate 🚲 accident however.

I watched the first video again , and neither person , the interviewer or David Simmons were in that video.

The video you supplied was an actual person who played and the only real critique of the game , was the NPC dialogue on Thule.

The remainder of his video is a misunderstanding of how the economy in the game works , and his opinions on gambling.

The question and answer portion with David Simmons was again , about gambling and whether he could get Simmons to agree the game is gambling based , which he failed.

I watched the first video again , and neither person , the interviewer or David Simmons were in that video.

The video you supplied was an actual person who played and the only real critique of the game , was the NPC dialogue on Thule.

The remainder of his video is a misunderstanding of how the economy in the game works , and his opinions on gambling.

The question and answer portion with David Simmons was again , about gambling and whether he could get Simmons to agree the game is gambling based , which he failed.

David had to grow some balls and tell the guy to fuck off already "u asked me 2-3 times if this game is a gambling based or not" and leave the video call lol

nows the time guys, you know that asmongold responds to videos that mention him, make a video, or show him an existing video that portrays entropia in a fair light, i cant wait for the result :)

If someone did it, chances are he would respond, since he likes to follow up on things he already commented on

I stumbled across this a few days ago. If you didn't like the OP video you probably wont like this 'react' video either.

This one has an 'outsider's (i.e. non player) view of the NFT Eggs 🥚 from 40:00 onwards if you wish to skip to the end.

Make of it, what you will. :thumbup:

I smell a lot of fear among some people here. 🤣 I love it !

"Grabs another bucket of popcorn"

@Mega as some one said.. for one who dose not play the game u r still salty for some unknown reason... but then again all u care is how many likes you get on your coments :D. Oh yes i was here for your like/dislike drama :D

at the end of the day its one of the kind a game... gamers will game... gamblers will gamba.... see u mega at 25y of entropia....

@Mega as some one said.. for one who dose not play the game u r still salty for some unknown reason... but then again all u care is how many likes you get on your coments :D. Oh yes i was here for your like/dislike drama :D

at the end of the day its one of the kind a game... gamers will game... gamblers will gamba.... see u mega at 25y of entropia....

You are mistaken in your belief I dont interact with Entropia Universe. I don't care about 'likes' unless they are from people I 'like'.

People I dont like, dont like me, and I am very happy with that situation. It means we have a mutual understanding.

If I don't like someone it's for a reason, and those reasons get deleted since Mindark took full control of this forum some years ago.

Your last sentence was interesting though, David Simmonds was at great pains to explain that opening lootboxes in Entropia is skill based.
I am glad to hear that his shoulder injury has fully healed since the original video was made.

Shoot the messenger if you want, I didn't make that video I just thought some of you would find it interesting.

Whatever happen to our player representative President of Virtual Reality?

In my opinion, that was supposed to be a position for the players, a union if you will...

Maybe it's time for a new vote and system in place to force some transparency and accountability from our overlords.
Was just a cash grab and PR stunt. Always was.

@Mega - exploiting waves I guess is a skill. :sneaky:

Back