Disrespect causes Death..

Mikah

~Proud Sweataholic~
Society
Freelancer
Lia Mikah Seeker
It all started yesterday, when Phil and I decided to embark on a journey to Thorio Temple by ourselves.. :handgun:

At the many obstacles we faced in the way, being ressurected a few times :revive: , wormholed once or twice, the strong and fierce thorios kept striking us down with their clubs and the spectacular use of magic (mindforce?)..
After much fighting and fapping, we finally arrived at Thorio Temple.. :)

In an egotistical manner and quite disrespectful defiance to the higher powers and the temple itself, I fired up my firestorm chip and danced away in the center of the temple, as Phil held his white, sparkling hands up in the air as if he was conjuring a spell, we were invinsible, we were immortal and no one could stop us...

This obviously angered the powers above and striked me and Phil to death!! I laid in the center of the temple, blood was flowing down the rock and my all mighty self laid helpless and in full orange in the rock, to remind me that one should not disrespect what you have no knowledge of...

Respect the Thorio Temple and it will Respect You :wise:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
With Mikah dead or sacrificed i guess this means that um Elroy or maybe QC has to take over TV

Which one of you two are offering the most peds for votes ?? :D

ah, but we owned that temple for a good 5 minutes :D

hope the thorio gods liked their sacrifice!

Dale said:
ah, but we owned that temple for a good 5 minutes :D

hope the thorio gods liked their sacrifice!
?
:eek:
can you keep this sacrificing until she finished the discipleship please?
aftet that you can sacrifice and revive her as long you want to :laugh:
:D
(what was the sacrifice for btw?; better loot?, less bugs?, less nerve wrecking mentors like me? :rolleyes: )

Back