Distribution of Halloween Gifts from FPC

I want to know too.
Yep I didn't get my gifts!! I came back last night with a soc mate and he didn't get his either! I guess taking a vacation on another planet is not advisable when gifts are being distributed! :scratch2:
Glad to see the others get them!! :D They look cool!! :yay:

big fat -rep there ... in the past 4 weeks alone I have depod a monthly salary and just because I do not own an apartment I don't get all ... I know ppl never depod in the past 2 years that got all three just cause they got a lousy apartment

Fair?

I let you judge !!

Angel

Hey, if you can afford to depo a month's salary, you'll be able to afford a pair of Skelly pants no problem.

Besides, I would be REALLY suprised if the 10k+ depositors don't get the pants.
Cripes, even I could afford an apartment now and I never depo'd....That would just be wrong.

I'll just buy 'em later on when they are cheap....Same thing I did with the other gifts that were given away before i was here.

It's "free" stuff that really isn't useful, people...Just say "thanks" and be cool about it.

Tippin'

This Halloween, we don't get the third free gift, once again. Now , its kinda perverse of FPC to assure us that we qualify for the gift we didn't get at Christmas, then immediately decide to dash our expectations by striking us off the Halloween gift list, isn't it? I mean, heck, that's really perverse, come to think of it :laugh:

First time I havent gotten all 3 gifts aswell(except last xmas messup) not complaining here about not getting them I can buy them if I need them, my issue is with changing the rules and not letting us know, a little heads up would have been nice for those of us that are here to play the game(i.e hunting, mining) not to play house.

Got this reply today from support:

"Hi,

The criteria for the Halloween gifts this year is as follows:

Gift 1: All players

Gift 2: Players who have at some point made a deposit

Gift 3: Players who have at some point made a deposit and currently have a claimed Estate.

Kind regards,

Myriam | Planet Calypso Support"

my response to this:

Impressive how do you treat the players that keep this game alive, changing rules and everything.

Do you realy think we are your puppets?!

It's NOT by the money of those halloween pants, because instead of go out hunting to get 50% returns I can buy two pairs of them and still spend less than if I would hunt. It´s your attitude that really bothers me!

Got all 3 items and they looked cool. Best halloween gift so far. Thank you very much FPC!

Curious question Frank|FPC ;)
What would a non-depositer with an estate get as a Halloween present? :)

Thanks for the Pants and the Scythe btw. Nice addition to my collection :))

Yep I didn't get my gifts!! I came back last night with a soc mate and he didn't get his either! I guess taking a vacation on another planet is not advisable when gifts are being distributed! :scratch2:
Glad to see the others get them!! :D They look cool!! :yay:

I was on another planet and when I got back all I had to do is relog and my gifts were given to me.

I was on another planet and when I got back all I had to do is relog and my gifts were given to me.

Ah yeah... forgot to relog!! :D Ty and Woot for the gifts!! :yay:

Thanks for the great Halloween Gifts, love the set ;)

yeah ty for the gifts.. gratts to the pants Micheva =)

Why was having deposited 10k peds, removed as an option for #3? Seems silly that someone who bought a 300 ped apartment gets #3 while someone who deposited over 10k peds does not. :scratch2:

exactly what i think!!
very bad move of FPC

Love the gifts, thank you very much FPC :) Now I have soemting black :yay:

I haven't got my items yet :(

I reloged about 3 times and nothing :(

Anyone got the same problem?

I haven't got my items yet :(
I reloged about 3 times and nothing :(
Anyone got the same problem?

If you logged just now, it's too late, they don't await you infinitely. The Halloween's already gone, and so are the gifts :(.

If you logged just now, it's too late, they don't await you infinitely. The Halloween's already gone, and so are the gifts :(.

I missed out too.
Better luck next year, aye? :)

that is weird... send a support ticket. In the past, a couple of years ago, when I had a 9 month break, logging in I had all the gifts that were given up til that time... maybe they changed the system?

one day gift-distribution, 45 days of
- solving report cases for some worthless ugly clothes :confused:
- reading "wtf" posts

:scratch2:

next year they could put the third gift in the lootpool of each activity, but there wuld be people arguing "hey because i was not active just that day i got punished wtf!!"

that is weird... send a support ticket. In the past, a couple of years ago, when I had a 9 month break, logging in I had all the gifts that were given up til that time... maybe they changed the system?
Sure they changed it. My socmate had a break from the game for a few months and missed all the gifts (Halloween 2009, Christmas and Valentine's day) and I didn't logged on that week in february and missed the Valentine's day gift too.
next year they could put the third gift in the lootpool of each activity, but there wuld be people arguing "hey because i was not active just that day i got punished wtf!!"
They already did it, the Easter 2009 gift was placed in the lootpool and there was just another drama, some got a lot of bunnies, most (including me) got none :D.

Last edited:
Sure they changed it. My socmate had a break from the game for a few months and missed all the gifts (Halloween 2009, Christmas and Valentine's day) and I didn't logged on that week in february and missed the Valentine's day gift too.

They already did it, the Easter 2009 gift was placed in the lootpool and there was just another drama, some got a lot of bunnies, most (including me) got none :D.

tx for the link i've read it for 3 minutes...indeed that's a drama...:laugh:

Those ppl weren't punished, they were merely not being given an extra treat. It's the manequins that were punished for not being able to wear these awesome outfits.

They were just about ready to get of their pedestals and leave all together. Good thing MA fixed it before they could.

Thanks FPC for not giving me the gifts, cause of not beeing active on that day... wow thats very very nice! :(

Well some people have to work for there money ;)

Thanks for the gifts FPC!

I don't understand the claim that rules have been changed? I don't recal FPC stating what rules would be used for the Halloween 2010 gifts ever before, so how could they be considered changed? Neither do I recall FPC ever saying they will give out gifts for free every halloween/christmas/easter/whatever.

So again, thanks for the gifts FPC! Highly appreciated!

Just check my thread...and see their idiotic answers at support.

Was about to post this on your thread City Cat.

Unfortunately, this just reflects the way as sovereign MA/FPC treats their customers and those who pay them salaries every month!

First changing the rules however they want and without informing the community. Hoping that by Christmas all the players to buy an apartment. - Ridiculous!
MA/FPC can you reverse places for a moment and find that these are NOT the best tactics in order to captivate customers to invest?

I can only say that MA/FPC with this move convinced me to NOT ever buy an apartment. (not even the lay down position is back yet)

And about having only three days to log in in order to receive the gifts, it is also ridiculous. A player who was absent last weekend was screwed or the ones who payed 4.5usd to go to Rocktropia. Think one week before plus one after is the best time frame to handle out the gifts with some justice.

Love this ppl saying Thanks for the gifts without any function. Just lol.

I'm still waiting for MA/FPC to say thanks to me for having depoed so much dollares into this unfair universe!

Ohhh wait, they did already last month! With a valk that worth 50ped :D
Is not enough and I had to fill a survey, how about an 50K loot? C´mon it only 1/4 of what I had lossed already!

Whats the scyth do?
Cant equip..

Well... Since I am a depositor and own an apartment it would have been nice to get a few pixels from MA/FPC. However, since I wasn't on I don't get any of those either... No big deal really, just takes up space in inv or apt but I feel that I will indeed change the rules when it comes to depositing or paying the apt fee... As in it will be a long time before I do either.

Thanks for nothing, as I wasnt online that day.

Back