News: Disturbance notice regarding Halloween Mayhem Annihilation and Server Downtime for Maintenance

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Due to an issue with the Mission system for Halloween Mayhem Annihilation we will do a short maintenance to resolve the issue, this unfortunately means all participants will have their Annihilation scores reset.

We estimate a downtime of 15 minutes.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience and understanding while we fix the problem.

Originally Posted Here

New SLA's or being <3500 uniq hunters/month hurts.

I really hope they do. In any other business youd be fired on the spot for such mistakes. If you remove my points earned I want the ped I lost to earn them back.

This is pretty criminal resetting everyones scores who did manage to get the mission..... I got 1.5K points......

I am totally pissed off about this MA. I hope you issue compensation to us all. Those that failed to get the mission who grinded without getting points and those who did get the mission and points and then had to start all over again from the start...

Compensation is the right and fair thing to do MA.........

No 1 week Extension?

So should everyone make a suport case for lost loot from half shoot mobs etc or could you just active the payback hof for everyone. Would be kind of cool

So should everyone make a suport case for lost loot from half shoot mobs etc or could you just active the payback hof for everyone. Would be kind of cool
Technically yes and then they'll say "Thanks we'll pass this on to the correct team"

just logged in and seems to be working

Why did you reset the points for a mission that is not a competition? I paid for those points with my losses from the bad returns I had in the first hour.

Could you have not let me keep the points? I do not understand how it makes sense to remove them when it is not a competition anymore, the fact I had an extra 2 hours compared to others does not matter with the current mayhem mission structure.

Last edited:
This is a single-player event, it is not a competition.

It makes no sense to reset my score.... I paid for those score... The fact I could play and others could not does not affect them in any way, this is not a competition. You just stole ped from us by resetting the score....
with your damage of 1-2 what did u lose in 3 houers 3ped?

Back