Ditch the Wiki, Join the PEDex

Ponk Kastle

Hatchling
Calling All Entropia Universe Explorers!

I'm reaching out to fellow travelers in the vast and ever-changing world of Entropia Universe. As a player who's been exploring these lands since the early days of "Project Entropia," I've witnessed incredible transformations and exciting developments.

However, one aspect that hasn't changed is the challenge new players face in navigating the vast amount of information available. While the wiki exists, it can be daunting, even for veteran players. Imagine encountering a tax manual written in braille!

I've often wished for a resource like the ARK Dododex, a mobile app that simplifies information access with intuitive navigation and clear tables.

This is why I propose the creation of "PEdex": a downloadable mobile app specifically designed for Entropia Universe players. Imagine having all the essential information at your fingertips, from mob locations and drop rates to crafting recipes and market trends.

Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a fresh adventurer, PEdex would empower you to:

• Tailor your gameplay: Quickly identify resources, skills, and equipment aligned with your goals.
  • Strategize efficiently: Locate valuable mobs, understand their weaknesses, and plan effective strategies.
  • Stay informed: Access up-to-date information on market trends, crafting recipes, and in-game events.
PEdex wouldn't just be a tool; it would be a community hub. Players could contribute tips, share discoveries, and collaborate to create a valuable resource for everyone.

So, fellow explorers, what do you think? Is PEdex a vision we share? Please share your thoughts and ideas in the comments below. Let's create a resource that empowers us all to navigate the ever-evolving world of Entropia Universe!

Together, we can make Entropia Universe an even more exciting and accessible adventure for everyone!

A wiki is only as good as the volunteers willing to keep it updated. Probably be better to update and modernise the existing wiki as that is where the contributors already are. Make it more streamlined for newcomers to use and make contributions would be the best option.

I think it would be challenging to make a successful and competing product but good luck. I’ll download it and become a casual contributor if it gets released

Wiki is broken for me. Armor page wont open and many other.

ENTROPIA INFO mobile app enters the chat...

wait the wiki is complicated to use? since when? i have yet to meet a veteran player that finds it daunting to use

wait the wiki is complicated to use? since when? i have yet to meet a veteran player that finds it daunting to use
They just make a sad because it's not up 24/7

Wiki is broken for me. Armor page wont open and many other.
Try googling site:entropiawiki.com ' name' it works for armor and other stuff. Replace name with item name for example

entropiawiki.com is now up for me.

It was really only part way down. Some things worked, like searching, viewing individual items, and some others.
What was down was, the filterable lists, like all weapons, all missions, tools, and stuff like that.

That part that was down (for me) is now up. (for me)
-BillM-

Back