FYI: Divine Intervention and PvP balance

Doesn't help him that much, gear supports your skills and it's only part of the thing.
If you lack the skills there is no gear ingame that keeps you alive if you are low skilled.

You also saw how easy it is for someone to get killed even with divine chip, if they use something else than small hunting gun or tango.
With high tier Icerage, the chip only protected the first hit able to kill, but the next hit killed me, so it only made me survive that 1 more extra hit.

you have a high chance to survive and fap hp back to full or spam it back on..or maybe your friend will spam another divine intervention on for you while your engaged.

it's 70% chance to work.. so not fully god mode.. also it's a 50 heal so ppl with high tier high lvl guns can kill you.. it just protects against slow attack/high dmg toys like tango

EDIT : 50 heal & not 50% typo corrected

50hp back + the fap heal that follows..could be ur125 could be imp or mod bringing you back to 100%hp since you'll likely heal before the next shot comes

deactivated

Last edited:
The only thing that will go up is the cost.

for the normal rig: this means: people standing in line.. I mean over time, we've all got this divine chip.
So why try to kill people at the rig, if cost to kill starts to get a lot higher compared to the oil dropping

for lg: this means, only the people with the biggest wallets hold the lands.

for miners in pvp4: this means, they still die, because people want to steal from them, and they may be loaded with ores.

for normal hunters: this means, they don't hunt mobs that do crits beyond their hp anyway, so it means nothing

for hunters hunting above their level: this means, they will spend more ped, because they keep hunting above their level.

for crafters: this means, nothing.

the chip is interesting for pvp societies with deep pockets and hunters who are chasing the ath. More income for the Mindark.

i did loot joda before with vapor and a damn fine shot i must say as well as another player who did a video.
but took him several shots normally its a waste of ped to use cuase gotta be very accurate and lucky.

i also loot him with cryo VII tier 10 couple times but its hard..his skills+hp+gear gives him a deffinate advantage over me, i do engage most i see at pvp at least once or twice but that player you mentioned its hard i do die most times becuase he has more skills/hp/better gear as it should be thats balance. adding a divine chip to the equation need an aditional 2+ shots at least giveing an allrdy stacked deck more advantage

Question: when u kill joda 10 times with cryo. Was that with macro aim. 100%hit?

deactivated

Last edited:
Why do you have a big red bar by your name?

I think it means a lot of people negative rep you for some reason. I have been on this forum for a few years and never came across a player with Negative Rep status under there name? :confused:

Whats going on and how did you achieve such a thing??? Your the first player / poster I have ever seen with this affliction. So how can we help you get back in the green, id love to help you get there but you have to give us something to work with....

QYGXogi.jpg
i dont do forums much mostly just threads where a certain group of people whine and mention me ;)
dont worry kull most can tell its the same people crying they get kos in pvp and look for any chance to speak negatively about them.yes you and company spamed me and really all there is to it. and yes i have seen others with red rep.
kull you dont have much skills you lack any decent gear so you die easily.deal with it.
most at this point know its a flame war going on but really i dont take it to your level and follow others around and harrass its just sad.your sad person kull.idc if my rep on (forums) is red or not i'll say what i'm feeling and speak the truth reguardless.
if you guys cant handle dieing at pvp then dont go its your choice.i shoot you when i see you we each have our (Side) i dont shoot friends/allies/soc and i often team for share oil.
but you die kull :laugh: whine cry bitch and moan and think your owed oil when you dont even pvp
you just hide behind stuff and snipe and when run towards you you run away in quad-wing :laugh:
but idc really there will allways be whiners who think there owed freebies. and if they dont get it follow people around neg rep or spaming where they can.

i do team kull but i wont team you.so cry as you might i abide by the rules. if i do anything wrong i payed for it
keep in mind kull people are humans so spam with your group idc anyone paying attention can see its same people posting bad against me following me around. really idc i know the truth so why should i :confused:

again i speak what i feel and offered my opinion i dont think a red forum rep should make any difference there.

I Come to rig other day. A New guy i have not see before ask for pvp duel. I say yes instantly becuse i love it :)
And this duud ask me why i use gorilla AS Hiding. I told after months with macro aimers i don t trust anyone so i need my gorilla to have a chance to fight against macro aimers.
But this duud didnt know anything about select target so i remove the pet and we had much fun without cheats.

U know when u fight a macro aimer. U dont have chance without pet. So People Who doNT know and get hit every fuking time buy a gorilla. It helps alittle :)

to make balance would req. some change
#1 slow the usage
#2 since its unL make it a lvl100 chip that gets better use the more skills you have lets say starts 10% success and more skills =higher chance of success.
#3 make it only self useable so the user can only apply it to himself.
#4 make the buff 10minutes on instead of 1h thats just way to long anyhow if it takes 3-6pec a use.

thats balance imo

i dont do forums much mostly just threads where a certain group of people whine and mention me ;)

stop whining, go hunting or whatever :D

I see this !@(*Y$(*@ chip used almost each day now @ rig... Saw it on player with god fap I think... shooted by 5 @ once.... WELL !!! YOU NEED TO SPEND MUCH MORE NOW TO KILL !!!! WHY ? because if the cost to kill is 5 ped ... now u spend 10 on an uber !!!! 10 ped a kill WITH ALWAYS NO LOOT !

CHIP MUST BE BANNED IN PVP !

(not to mention it dropped tango at TT) :)

And this CHIP give you that feeling ... you know... when all seems to go on the right patter then BOOM ! Something change all and ruin the fun.... *cough (like a mod on a funny thread that lock it ?!!?!? WITH no reason...(or maybe he love crying pussycats and trolls...) it got a HoF and in a couple days... AHT :eyecrazy:)
That is this chip a pvp fun breaker.....

Last edited:
Question: when u kill joda 10 times with cryo. Was that with macro aim. 100%hit?

i dont kill joda 10times most of times was in a team. but i do feel good when i manage to kill him solo haveing that much hp and skills

and i have engaged him alot and he kills me most of the time.

i dont use macro but really select target is an easy fix if ma cared to change it.
you have 100% hit henxy i'll mention though becuase of select target.

also really this thread is not about me at all and people can clearly see that. you guys can follow me around if you want neg rep me and await any possible chance you get to neg post against me. i posted to the thread topic and i dont want to post to you so bb anyone who pays attention can see its allways the same people so mention that kull becuase your group did it.but i wont complain as i offer my honest opinion only about the thread.

i dont have to respond to you guys so gl following me gl crying thinking your owed free oil gl crying becuase you die or get looted at pvp4 just gl in all your endeavors against a player that just plays the game and adapts to change just to get followed around by a group of trash talkers and harrassed.

i am not going to engage in that foul play so bye.

stop whining, go hunting or whatever :D

not whineing in no way i gave opinion about the thread started then was followed and harrassed by the same group of people who allways responds to me in these threads.

they whine not me :wise:

deactivated

Last edited:
Yeah go hunt, some in this thread could need too experience some hunting :laugh:

Yeah go hunt, some in this thread could need too experience some hunting :laugh:

:)))) And some need to experience game again :p Say a GZ to my new achievement :)
Already missing all the drama:(

deactivated

Last edited:

Click Picture to Enlarge

Its nothing special at all but I can hunt low - to mid stuff pretty eco with it so im happy with what I have got and worked hard for...

But I do have the skills to use it so im very happy with what skills I have atm. As far as the rest I sold all my PK gear and dont pk anymore. And yes with the macro you use both me and Joda are easy to kill. Funny how that works

everybody accuses of macro useing if you die you accuse its just how pvp has become sad though you cant tell who use or who dont use so alot of shit gets flung around. you have 100% hit kull no point in denying that but i am not getting into this pissing contest i outskill you i outgear you my chances are better then yours in pvp.
all your doing is makeing accusations and that's harrassing harrassing on local forums.

that setup you just showed shows you cant kill me kull my skills+gear outweight the possible dmg.
so you harrass someone who you clearly cant even kill and accuse of macro like i would even need one vs. you.
your noob man sib gun is enough for you. fact but bye idc for this sort of thing yet you follow me each time to try and pull me into something.

i have coffee and log bb

everybody accuses of macro useing if you die you accuse its just how pvp has become sad though you cant tell who use or who dont use so alot of shit gets flung around. you have 100% hit kull no point in denying that but i am not getting into this pissing contest i outskill you i outgear you my chances are better then yours in pvp.
all your doing is makeing accusations and that's harrassing harrassing on local forums.

that setup you just showed shows you cant kill me kull my skills+gear outweight the possible dmg.
so you harrass someone who you clearly cant even kill and accuse of macro like i would even need one vs. you.
your noob man sib gun is enough for you. fact but bye idc for this sort of thing yet you follow me each time to try and pull me into something.

i have coffee and log bb

True +1 Rep

Taking Euphoria to :popcorn: ... oh wait .... :beerchug::hammer:

I see this !@(*Y$(*@ chip used almost each day now @ rig... Saw it on player with god fap I think... shooted by 5 @ once.... WELL !!! YOU NEED TO SPEND MUCH MORE NOW TO KILL !!!! WHY ? because if the cost to kill is 5 ped ... now u spend 10 on an uber !!!! 10 ped a kill WITH ALWAYS NO LOOT !

CHIP MUST BE BANNED IN PVP !

(not to mention it dropped tango at TT) :)

And this CHIP give you that feeling ... you know... when all seems to go on the right patter then BOOM ! Something change all and ruin the fun.... *cough (like a mod on a funny thread that lock it ?!!?!? WITH no reason...(or maybe he love crying pussycats and trolls...) it got a HoF and in a couple days... AHT :eyecrazy:)
That is this chip a pvp fun breaker.....

You just be the most troubled guy i ever saw in EU
I hope you cut your depo's some and buy a dictionary... im serious...

On thread note
thanks for the inputs
I still do believe this is a great add cos its about adapting after all... and its skill based game so i guess makes it fairer for those with high skills vs those with no skills that use macro/key refresh rate with select target

I havn't messed with the chip in pvp much yet to be honest, but I will say, in over 10 years, this last 2 weeks is by far the most PVP action I have ever seen due to the steps needed to get the chip in the first place. I even ran hours around the rig killing Atrox and Armax before realizing that was the new rig area(last time I went was different map), before anyone knew which one held the divine.

It has been entertaining I will say to go mix it up here and there in those areas.

True balance would be achieved with numbers in reality...groups vs groups are superior to auto-aimers, I just don't see roaming group style-pvp ever being a reality here outside of land grabs...and most people are aware that is a class in itself, which would cost a bit to overcome.

I would agree this creates a wider gap on the cost to PVP, which in turn is probably not good, considering that is the primary barrier for most people, with bugs/perceived exploits ect being a close second.

Ive done some pretty serious PVP in other games, but I doubt I will ever really be compelled to engage in it here to even a fraction of those levels, it just seems so incomplete and neglected.

Hello.

Its not because I own this chip, because im sure there will be few more soon enough.
Even tho i had a good offer, the chip holds too much worth for me to want it to let go.

This i believe to start being the beggining of a change in EU.

PvP has been unfair for the several reasons a lot mentioned, Macro usage, Pets, Etc, you name it, shit like that is done. The only way you can fight in equal hand, is do the same as the others do, and that is going lower in stardards, I personally, refuse to do it and rather stay on lower hand, miss my shots than macro.

How is this good for balancing?

Well, being completly unbiased here, sometime ago, i read that someguy got happy for looting Joda, ofc, he's high skilled/HP etc. But point is, he used vaporizer.

The highest HP avatar ingame, is Dan as he shared somewhere, and not even him can survive a good 1 hit from vaporizer or a above average tango.

How is it so balanced avatars worth several thousands of dollars in a skill based game, where skills make the change, that a silly low lvl gun or a gun with no lvl requirement, can deny year of investment / effort skilling?
It didnt make any sense.

At the moment, this forces a lot that did nothing but buy some expensive gear, and relly on macro/game breaking features to overcome others that put the time and money into their avatar.

At this moment it will be way harder for a avatar with 1k USD worth of skills and 1k USD worth of equipment to best an avatar worth 50k USD+ and 10k USD equipment.

Sounds like its "Pay to Win", but doesn't it make sense? Else why to skill if anyone can shit on your face.

Also of course higher skilled avatars will still die, pvp is not only about rellying on skills,hp and gear, its also natural skill, I personally suck :laugh: but i find it too fun at times not to participate after hours of griding.
It makes it much easier for me to spend 10h in a pvp area than 10h grinding.

If they keep the Select Target and possibility to macro, it is still game breaking, but at least players will have an "extra" shield against those.

I personally have tested it, it is fun,
I been buffing people around for them to have a chance to test themselves the buff, since it works in any pvp area, or death scenario, being it Lootable PvP, PvP or just PvE

Please do share your toughts :)

Cheers
I agree that it may be a bit unbalanced for pvp maybe just drop the % rate for pvp to 50% and call it good :)

Back