DMG/Pec & DMG/Sec Wrong

Oman

Provider
Society
Q Entities
Yalin Trelan Oman
I just added the decay to the Laganaus Arms Personal Cannon, SGA Edition. The damage per second and damage per pec that were calculated for are both wrong based off my calculations. I believe this is because it doesn't use the correct minimum damage and there is no place to add it that I can see. According to my calculation dam/sec should be 19.6 not 18.1 listed. Also the dam/pec should be 3.0625 not 2.833. I will list below the relative so you can double check my work and not look it up.

Max Dam: 98
Min Dam: 49
Attacks/Min: 16
Ammo: 2200 (22pec)
Decay: 2pec

Help would be great thanks :)

Oman

It's true that if you do the math straight forward, the info is indeed wrong, however, that is because entropedia tries to include missed shots I believe.

It's true that if you do the math straight forward, the info is indeed wrong, however, that is because entropedia tries to include missed shots I believe.

Yup, entropedias dmg/pec & dmg/sec includes the missed shots.

Entropedia said:
Effective damage is the damage you do when taking average damage and hit rate in account, so for not-maxed weapon it's:
Effective damage = Average damage * Hit rate
Or, more precisely:
Effective damage = ((Minimal damage + Maximal damage) / 2) * (80 + Hit ability * 1.25)

For a maxed weapon, the average damage is 75% of the maximal damage, and you will hit 92.5% of the time. So to calculate the effective damage for a maxed weapon:
Effective damage = Maximal damage * 0.75 * 0.925

I knew I forgot something. I even remember looking at that equation thanks.

Back