Do We Miss Magam?

Do you want Magam to hurry back ingame and miss him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zenzile

Stalker
Society
CRT
Zenzile
This is just a poll, vote yes if you want Magam to hurry back! I'm mainly trying to ge the most people I can to show how much we want Magam to hurry back to EU.

Who the hell is Magnum? :dunno:

Oh wait...found him.

Wow simply put this thread has pissed me off...

Found him! It's the guy in the tentjacket-boat.

magam_pic.jpg

how could anyone vote no on this? :(

Screw him... We need Mad Max!!

attachment.php

Why would you miss Magam ? I encountered him one time in 2010 or 2011 migration, fucking mobtrainer.

Why would you miss Magam ? I encountered him one time in 2010 or 2011 migration, fucking mobtrainer.

Magam is one of the embodiments of Lootius, the loot is bad because he's wandering in some other dimensions.

If he brought a mobtrain to you, there definitely was an ATH among those mobs!

Friggin riggin misses magam

Magam is one of the embodiments of Lootius, the loot is bad because he's wandering in some other dimensions.

lol . If you search mobtrainers have a look at Neas Place. Do get the nerved Sweatcolectors a ATH when they got mobtrained ? I dont think so.
Better go whish tamming back . ;)

lol you talking about him like about Chuck Norris.

We need agent 86 to control KAOS.

One mans mobtrain is another mans free mob delivery service.

MMM I know Magam will likely read this, and I also know he will make the right decision. Sucks that people ruin a serious thread. Well Magam, where are you? Checking my friends list to find someone to speak with, and you aren't there anymore :( but as you said i suppose we will meet only when our paths cross again.

Sucks that people ruin a serious thread.

A serious thread? :) I think that will make Magam chuckle the most to be fair.

I'm sure he is fine and will appear one day when the planets are in alignment.

A serious thread? :) I think that will make Magam chuckle the most to be fair.

I'm sure he is fine and will appear one day when the planets are in alignment.

Probably so. Im mainly referring to the few rude people who posted. Even so I dont get why everyone posted no... trying to troll or something? Not sure how anyone can dislike Magam...

Probably so. Im mainly referring to the few rude people who posted. Even so I dont get why everyone posted no... trying to troll or something? Not sure how anyone can dislike Magam...

Posting no doesn't mean dislike. Just means they don't miss Magam.:rolleyes:

Did you read at all? Because im not referring to everyone who posted and everyone who voted no. Just the people who were trying to troll and be funny.

I thought I'd wait a while before contributing to this thread.

Magam is much to many players in Entropia

He is an ear to many lost souls, that seek comfort in his company.
He is the riddle master, not always welcome when stressed, but you can't help but try and work him out.
He is the mystery and enigma in game, doesn't play as such but has a cool fap (how)?
Has amazing friends, the man who can "get things" or borrow even Starfinders to pilot.
He knows everyone and anyone, if your on his FL I take it as you made your name in EU.
I expect he has kept 100's of people in game when they were ready to leave, he has an amazing calming influence.
There was a time a few years back that just having his name in team, almost qualified you a hof.
He seems to have godly influence, but swears blind he has no connection with the MA team.
He can walk for miles, it's rare to see Magam run
He will fap you, and push you to test your personal hunting boundaries.

But if that wasn't enough, he has two crowns now...big smile to Magam, never to be forgotten.

Magam is loved by those that get to know him.

Rick

Not sure who he is, but some Entropia folk lore is always good for the game. Wonder if we will ever find him.

MAGAM - Most annoying guy around Monipolis? ... or did I get it wrong again :scratch2: never manage to solve one of these.

Miss my dose of crazy riddles ... come back asap Magam :wise:

Back