Question: Do we really need proof of each little success story?

But yeah, why is it when someone says "I profited" some others feel compelled to prove them wrong? :confused:
Perhaps if more of the population were allowed to profit, fewer in the community would feel compelled to take these actions.

If you're gonna spend the time coming to the forum to publicly shoot your mouth off about making a profit, I don't think it's so far fetched for those paying to ask for some proof.
There are some people that "say" they make a profit, but don't feel the need to come rub it in others faces on the forum...I know a few...

so if you wanna flaunt it,and wave yer ass in the air, don't be surprised if someone asks for proof...lol

We ask for proof of globals, hof's and even Ubers if people post em, even though the ubers are in game for all to see....and the globals and hof's are on the tracker...we ask for proof of achievements....we ask for screenies of bugs and odd things otherwise it didn't happen...
If you're gonna brag you made a profit and come to the forum to "shake it"...no need to be bashful...grow a pair and show the proof or stfu...

just sayin...:laugh:

Last edited:
And for the record JC, if I came here and said I lost a 3K U.S hunting in a couple months, i'd be swarmed with fanboi's wanting to see my spread sheet to prove it...and they'd want to know what gun, what tier, ul, or L , what amp, what time of day, how many hours a day, what time did i log in and log out, and what color underwear did I have on, if indeed I was wearing underwear.

So, with all due respect, kindly refrain from a lecture on the etiquette of proof. The rule is, if you are going to brag, or whine, on EF you need to prove it. Or is it a 1 way street? Only bad stuff needs proof?

But yeah, why is it when someone says "I profited" some others feel compelled to prove them wrong?
Probably for the same reason when you tell someone you lost an ass load of money your either a liar or a moron.
I'd appreciate a clarification. Thanks.
regards
Steve

And for the record JC, if I came here and said I lost a 3K U.S hunting in a couple months, i'd be swarmed with fanboi's wanting to see my spread sheet to prove it...and they'd want to know what gun, what tier, ul, or L , what amp, what time of day, how many hours a day, what time did i log in and log out, and what color underwear did I have on, if indeed I was wearing underwear.

:scratch2: The vast majority of those times someone said "I lost. What'd I do wrong?" Folks asked for details to help find the possible holes in their playing style.

The only time I'm aware of folks asking for proof was when someone came on claiming an average 40% return for over a year or something clearly out of the norm. (And for the record, a person saying they profited is not out of the norm for me. Not saying the guy is telling the truth. Just that demanding proof is useless.)

But yes, for those cases, I understand what you are trying to say and I agree. With the exception of trying to help someone, demanding "proof" of someone's loss/gains is rude.

couple years ago i posted that i profited around 400k ped hunting with an 1 time depo only of 2000 ped
some people did not believe me,so i posted screenys of all my withdrawls,screeny of storagelist of 85k ped tt and screenys of empty deposits

they didnt apoligize for calling me an liar,they just didnt react anymore,most people that react that way when some1 say they profit in this game are simply not able to do it them selfs so they reason that if they cannot do it no1 can

This is the main reason I stopped posting some kind of stuff on forum, too much shit talk sickness me when people try to be honest and helpfull somehow.

By what I read somewhere
If he didnt have a huge hof, it doesnt mean he aint profiting.

I can give you the example of me and Fluske, he hunted WAY more than me, but he never got a real Uber at all solo.
I got 31k Fresco, 13k Cumb, 9k Drone, 6k esto, 5k nik, ~4k caldo ~3.9kcaldo, and many more ubers, still, Fluske profited way more than me, the reason? Not all avatars with the same setup work on the same mob.
Not all avatars have the same kind of loot, some have loot with biggest losing swings, some have loot rather stable.

on 2010 when i shared my results, I shown even after over 55k PED worth of uber Hofs, one being a 31k hof, on around 450k cycled, I still lost TT wise, even with those my TT return was around 95~ % (around 13k lost TT wise, but MU wise i ended in plus)

Which means i'd have 85% ~return without those.

With the exception of trying to help someone, demanding "proof" of someone's loss/gains is rude.

It's only rude if you have something to hide, If you publicly come out with claims of loss or profit, or even just one of them people that likes to brag about never depoing, then you have already provided 1/2 the information why is it rude to ask for the other 1/2.

If they didn't want to open there books then why they open there mouth?

Its like someone on-line saying I have short hair, is it considered rude to ask them how short or even what color it is?

Inno :)

What Steve and Butch said....

I dont understand why you feel the need to defend them John C. It's no more rude to ask for proof, in a game than deals with RL cash, than it is to brag about it. Not that anything they provide could really be considered proof without testing posted pics for data corruption etc. Most people struggle to play for a month without substantial investment, so forgive them if they seem a bit skeptical.

So...if he made a profit...great!!!...if not...who cares........let him fight his own fight.

But with 320 deeds, one would suspect he 'could' have alternative intentions to get people playing /depositing and just spending more..so his deeds...show a profit.

Anyway, I didnt post in original, but you're questioning others' motives, just makes me question yours as well.

I dont understand why you feel the need to defend them John C.

Let me give you the answer instead. Because I learnt one thing here in the last days. Don't post something which might be essential for someone. You should understand that there is no need for me to proof anything. Because I know that's true and I don't like the way you and others are talking about me. So I did a mistake posting this information in forum like this.

Which in fact is bad, because that's what a forum is for. So from my point. Yes as a moderator I would ask the same question as it's essential if you like to encourage people to share their information on the forum.

Yes as a moderator I would ask the same question as it's essential if you like to encourage people to share their information on the forum.

:) ok please share, everything including proof..... I encourage you to

Inno ;)

Let me give you the answer instead. Because I learnt one thing here in the last days. Don't post something which might be essential for someone. You should understand that there is no need for me to proof anything. Because I know that's true and I don't like the way you and others are talking about me. So I did a mistake posting this information in forum like this.

Which in fact is bad, because that's what a forum is for. So from my point. Yes as a moderator I would ask the same question as it's essential if you like to encourage people to share their information on the forum.

If someone came along and said "I profit and this is how i did it" then yes this is information, telling people you profit and have 320 CLD's is basically you big noting yourself it has nothing what so ever to do with giving people essential information.

Goodluck to you but your thread was just a "look at me" thread and there is a shitload of threads like that already.

After I deleted Matho I withdrew almost all money. Only 400 peds left on my acc, so I gave it to my friend and he gave them back to me when I created new ava.
So, in may 2011 I started again from zero with 400 peds.
In march 2012( 10 months later) Im going to withdraw 10k peds.

Yes, it possible.

Funny thing is it is MA, who is forcing me to make withdraval. Im actually at so bad loot period I simply dont want to risk lose it all, lol.

But yes, you can profit, if you want to.

Tracker tells you nothing. If you really want to profit, hide in places the tracker won't find you often ;)

Born with ma luck.

After a good number of years in game, watching people come and go, I find that I’ve come to certain conclusions regarding the “lucky” avatar.

I agree as stated before that EU is a business so very few will profit on a big scale unless they are able to make money from other avatars (such as trading).

However anyone know or remember an avatar called “hopsing”, this guy hit more big loots than I have ever known, I would grind away for months for a few globs, but this guy would hit big ones all the time on a monthly basis. He then leaves takes 6 months off, comes back and gets a 10k+ on CP in his first day back, and leave again after he burned the 10K. I’m sure he will be back and hit big again.

OK I’ll get to my point. Lets say you go to the tt machine and buy an opalo. Check the tier rates on it, if you buy enough of them over and over again you will get a very good tier rate opalo after between 100-200 tries. I think avatars are born in a similar fashion. I THINK YOU CAN BE BORN WITH LUCK.

Or you are born with a date delay on your ATH. Or you are born with a series of big loot drop dates. Some will get them early some might have to wait years.

My conclusion is that I have seen in real-time the “lucky” avatar for myself, and believe this exists. The game is just a mathematical calculation, no reason why each avatar is not programmed with its own set of loot rules.

Have I said too much? It’s all speculation yet again, but you do ‘feel’ how it all works when been here long enough.

Rick

ps: gz on the 320 deeds.

It is like saying,

I won the lottery
I won a phone
I won a house
I got a new watch
I got a new game
I profited on Ebay
I got a new laptop
I got a new weapon

Without proof they are just statements

If someone came along and said "I profit and this is how i did it" then yes this is information, telling people you profit and have 320 CLD's is basically you big noting yourself it has nothing what so ever to do with giving people essential information.

You are right. I did a mistake trying to proof my statement, as there is no way to do that. Especially with this picture. So sorry if someone was upset because of this information. I didn't thought that this would be a big deal for anyone. I thought that everyone should know that there people in game having much more than this. Sorry.

I did a mistake trying to proof my statement, as there is no way to do that.

You will wonder, what shit you will face if you even explain step-by-step what you did in time, to achieve that result.

So it's really - better do what you do, sometimes posting useless pictures with swirlies. (smile.jpg)

You are right. I did a mistake trying to proof my statement, as there is no way to do that. Especially with this picture. So sorry if someone was upset because of this information. I didn't thought that this would be a big deal for anyone. I thought that everyone should know that there people in game having much more than this. Sorry.

you dont have to apologise to anyone for profiting mate, goodluck to you. People realise you can profit, just some people choose to just play for fun.

We all know we can go sweat then trade then blah blah but it takes time and most people have jobs that are far better paying per hour so they work hard and play hard they dont care about profit, obviously they dont like losing their arse but at the same time they do get sick of being told you can profit and "im a non depositor" and "that's not very eco Butch" there's two other thing's no one careas about that is here to have fun and play the game.

So yeah no need to apologise at all and i dont think people want you to think you need to apologise. But maybe go into more detail for people, i dont mean tell them exactly how you did it but give the ones who would like to do better some kind of help or little tips.

goodluck mate.

Last edited:
I tend to avoid starting or replying to threads and often go days or weeks without looking at the forum. I also forget to start tracker frequently (or it crashes and I never restart). If I wanted to claim I had done something, I wouldn't really care if noone believed me. (which maybe is why I never post it in the first place?) I've played since 2005 and most forum members know little or nothing about me.

Having said all that, using a lack of forum posts or a lack of tracker globals as positive proof that someone is lying about his claim is pretty ludicrous. As for the rest, I have nothing to add.

a subforum for logs and other data would be cool

just throw them all in there :)

Goodluck to you but your thread was just a "look at me" thread and there is a shitload of threads like that already.

My thoughts exactly! What was your point in making this thread, blackpanther? Maybe u wanna share HOW you did it, that could be helpfull for some(and you will make a lot of friends). Not for me though, i will keep losing anyways cause i dont have the patience of selling/reselling, carefully make small margins and shit: I JUST WANNA HUNT!

GL!

Haters gonna hate, and losers gonna be jealous, that's all I have to say about this.

Back