Question: Do you hunt one mob at a time?

Do you hunt one mob at a time

• Yes

Votes: 70 38.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Most of the time

Votes: 65 35.3%
  • Sometimes I hunt more than one mob at a time

Votes: 34 18.5%

• Total voters

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Do you concentrate on one mob when hunting? I don't mean that you kill a different mob because it is in the same area and attacks you like the Tripudions around the Feffs at Fury. Do you try to go to area that has mostly the mob you are hunting. I sometimes will hunt a couple of different mobs at the same time that are in the same area.

I prefer to hunt only one specifice mob, I will however move to another mob if I see that loot is crap. Ie move from trox to ambu, or if they look bad to feffs etc.

Yep. I do most of the time (19/20), and even more now with the missions.
Maybe as much as 21/20... :silly:

Can be good idea as get same stacks of loot so can sell in bulk

I mostly hunt 1 type of mob, thx to the missions. It's good thing when you have small bankroll (like me) and therefore you can sell more items of the same type. Dunno if it's profitable in very long-term though

I am allways trying to get the perfect armor setup for the mob I hunt so ofc I can only hunt one kind of mob at a hunt.... :rolleyes:

i change mob after glob/HoF...i found i have globals more often that way. Unless it is very popular one

Most of the time I hunt one Mob. But South of Fort Argus u will be hunting more than one.

i change mob after glob/HoF...i found i have globals more often that way. Unless it is very popular one

Interesting, I have a pal that will stop playing for a little while, like a half hour, after a global or HOF/ATH.
Peace.

I used to vary mobs alot more...

with missions, I tend to hunt just one mob when i can afford it

I prefer a single mob at a time to build up stacks of loot to sell off.

Multi spawn areas can be nice too as long as the mobs are similar in nature.

Yes I do I believe the loot is better cycled if you don't spread it around.

I have been concentrating on iron missions a lot lately, but other than that, I really like hunting mixes of mobs - Tripudions and berycled, tripudions and faucervix, snarksnot and calamusoid, etc ... hunting just one mob, esp with one style / weapon bores me to death rather fast.

I have been concentrating on iron missions a lot lately, but other than that, I really like hunting mixes of mobs - Tripudions and berycled, tripudions and faucervix, snarksnot and calamusoid, etc ... hunting just one mob, esp with one style / weapon bores me to death rather fast.

I also find that more than one weapon and one mob is fun, not all the time but some of the time.
Peace.

also find that more than one weapon and one mob is fun, not all the time but some of the time.
Peace.
Changing weapons is fun IF the "item is not ready" lag can be fixed. Til then, I'll stick to crafting instead of hunting or mining since it's no fun to die when the lag is the cause. When I used to hunt, I usually had one of everything in the TT, including fap, a 2350 fap, an unlimited s30, unlimited cb5, masher 1 UL, and even a cutter 1, and switched weapons and faps often... with the lag that style of hunting is not doable - actually with the lag, no hunting style is suitable for me... and mining is out since you will get the lag if you get a mob to agro... so I craft and sometimes mine inside of the turrets, and that's about it. I used to spend tons on weapon decay - but no more til they fix the lag.

Changing weapons is fun IF the "item is not ready" lag can be fixed. Til then, I'll stick to crafting instead of hunting or mining since it's no fun to die when the lag is the cause. When I used to hunt, I usually had one of everything in the TT, including fap, a 2350 fap, an unlimited s30, unlimited cb5, masher 1 UL, and even a cutter 1, and switched weapons and faps often... with the lag that style of hunting is not doable - actually with the lag, no hunting style is suitable for me... and mining is out since you will get the lag if you get a mob to agro... so I craft and sometimes mine inside of the turrets, and that's about it. I used to spend tons on weapon decay - but no more til they fix the lag.

Its too bad that you can not hunt because of the lag. If I had that problem I would not hunt either and I am not sure I would want to craft all the time.
Gl with them getting that fixed, I hope they do.
Peace.

Mostly yes, but there are exceptions (Like scip/formi for example)

Back