Do you RELOG after using TP or Teleporter?

Do you RELOG after TP or Teleporting

• Yes I do Relog

Votes: 12 7.5%
  • No I don't Relog

Votes: 81 50.6%
  • Hadn't noticed anything wrong

Votes: 61 38.1%
  • Don't mind wasting peds

Votes: 6 3.8%

• Total voters

Iolanda

Provider
Society
Lethal Unity
Iolanda Issy Wolf
How many people RELOG after using their TP chips or teleporter, prior to mining or hunting. My experience is mainly in Mining, although have noticed a difference on the occasional hunt I do too?

The reason I ask is because sometimes after jumping or teleporting, I do not find ores or minerals, and it is evident to me that I have some sort of bug, so relog and when I relog all seems fine again.

This happens often and after logging in again I generally hit a find with the first couple of bombs or probes, but lately finding I now have to relog twice.

It would be interesting to see how many others have noticed this problem, or if the problem is getting worse therefore more obvious.

Thanks
Issy

I read about this before, something about loot pool and which server you're on... I dont believe in this theory but it doesnt hurt to relog when i get a long streak of NFRs or no looters.

I also relog when i get laggy after a few teleports.

Seems like yet another thread where my quoted signature can be applied :rolleyes:

I don't see any reason why this should make a difference, however, the way the human brain works it's easy, when you get some sort of idea, whether it's related to skill gains, globaling tp'ing or whatever, to convince your self that it's true and then it won't be long before you believe blindly in your theory.

My advise is this:
If you believe it works, continue doing it, it won't hurt and who knows, however unlikely it may be, it could be true.

I won't be doing it though.

Best regards.

Afk

Seems like yet another thread where my quoted signature can be applied :rolleyes:

Its nice to quote, but better to be individual, people have opinions and that's what this thread is all about:laugh:

If you believe it works, continue doing it, it won't hurt and who knows, however unlikely it may be, it could be true.
superstitions are always fun. Maybe besides logging out after TPing you can run around the block IRL when you do the logging. That way, superstition or not, you are getting healthy. ;) I have not tried the jogging bit, but have tried sittups between logins. That does seem to somehow improve loot a little.

and remember to always face north when dropping a bomb :laugh:

and remember to always face north when dropping a bomb :laugh:

i like to hover over mine and fart...makes the explosion just a tad more larger

My best mining run, and the way i almost always mine is what i called "jump-mining". So it void totally ur theory(atleast for me) because its how i find so much V find which mean a X using a oa-105...

I get profit on almost each run, but i hate mining (because of drilling)... with a oa-105 i always get from 2-3 global per run doing this... when i get only 1global per run i know its because a huge hof is coming, and normally within 1-2hours i can see it in the list.

Ofc getting NRF after a jump is common, but around it normally paying.

Last edited:
How many people RELOG after using their TP chips or teleporter, prior to mining or hunting. My experience is mainly in Mining, although have noticed a difference on the occasional hunt I do too?

The reason I ask is because sometimes after jumping or teleporting, I do not find ores or minerals, and it is evident to me that I have some sort of bug, so relog and when I relog all seems fine again.

This happens often and after logging in again I generally hit a find with the first couple of bombs or probes, but lately finding I now have to relog twice.

It would be interesting to see how many others have noticed this problem, or if the problem is getting worse therefore more obvious.

Thanks
Issy

Pretty sure you are xp lag. Wait about 5-10 minutes it comes back. I realize that's ridiculous long time btw. It's bad servers i think.

i like to hover over mine and fart...makes the explosion just a tad more larger

What is it with you and farting today?? Do you need to use the toilet? ;)

On topic: No, I don't.

Sorry if i come across mean or like a troll but all these theories are pureeeee malarkey (bullshit for those that don't know what malarkey is lol).

Seriously show some proof of replicating it over time and it might be worth trying, but I yet to see evidence of relogging helping or hurting someone. I find it odd that I do 4 to 8 hour sessions at times without relogging once but get pleanty of loot, even been labeled as "lucky" in the past.

I got a new theory not logging out improves loot! lol joking

kosmos

I only get loot when I'm pissed or brainddeadtired...

So you are saying that sometimes it geos badly for a while and then gets better?

Presumably it also goes well sometimes and then gets worse?

I only relog when I get DC, I have never seen any proof that relog helps loot, therefore I will leave you your theory and I'll stick to mine.

Whatever floats your boat, do it or you might sink!

Thor

Thanks
Issy

ROFL, r u serius?
First when i started reading ur post i thought u are unable to find ur claim.
But with the last line there i realy see u are complaining about ur strategy which now isnt working and u suddenly call it a problem?????:scratch2::scratch2:

this thread should be moved to EU gambling thesis

Aaaah the theories, had so many, still have alot, prooved myself it's bull, sometimes still believe it, don't want to though, but stronger then myself :D

ROFL, r u serius?
First when i started reading ur post i thought u are unable to find ur claim.
But with the last line there i realy see u are complaining about ur strategy which now isnt working and u suddenly call it a problem?????:scratch2::scratch2:

this thread should be moved to EU gambling thesis

My bad Majstorex, maybe I should have elaborated on why I know I have a bug.

If dropping probes and ores and hitting finds clear the area then jump and carry on in another area, I can get no finds in up to maybe 10 bombs or probes, (generally I don't use that many till re-log, but wanted to try out my theory) then I realise either, nothing in that area or I have a bug.

Now before 10 are dropped, If I hit a mob this will tell me if I have a problem, due to the way the gun shoots (difference in the sounds and flashes).

Time and Time again I have proved to myself after re-logging into that 2nd area that there are minerals and ores around because immediately after re-logging I will hit something with the 1st bomb or probe dropped, whether it be a small or large find it doesn't matter but happy then to re run the area I have already been through. (I've lost count how many times this has happened).

5 Years ago this was a problem and I seen no difference now to then after having had a 3 year break and all the upgrades and changes in game.

I thought it was Lag 3 years ago and put it down to my computer, but didn't have the quad core gaming computer I have now, so can only carry on with my theory and hopefully carry on hitting those finds without wasting too many bombs and probes on any runs.

If this poll / thread makes others think while mining (can't really comment on hunting, I'm not a great hunter) and coming up with less than their normal, maybe it will help, maybe it won't but I was interested to see if anyone else had the same problem (Bug) I experience.

Anyway enough rambling good mining and hunting all:)

Issy

No I only relog for all the other stupid bugs. Like lately when I have used my vehicle then go to get back in my view won`t look down from above but only from even and down to the undercarriage. Putting it away and taking it back out does`nt work nor does using the tp and coming back. And even if I did have a bug where I did`nt find any ores would I really notice anymore?

Back