Do you still gain Courage while sweating?

Az Bloodz

Elite
Society
kAoS
Az Lammbock Bloodz
Not talking about courage gains from Evader but from Sweat Gahterer. Just curious.

I believe so. Was swunting recently and remember getting a courage gain, pretty sure it was as I was pulling and before the mob got in attack range. Not 100% sure though. I'll keep an eye out in future runs to see if it happens again.

I only tried sweating very briefly after the VU to try out the tool, and I think I got a Courage gain, but I wouldn't like to say for sure.

If the skill contributions had changed then our profession levels would also have changed, so I would guess they haven't.

I dare say the courage gain you experienced was from a mob that was attacking you, maybe from behind where you didnt see.

As far as i have seen so far there is no new skillgains from sweating. Theyre all still the same as they were with the old system ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

This should help.

No dmg taken, so it's not from mob attack. ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

This should help.

No dmg taken, so it's not from mob attack. ;)

Well you also gain courage when you evade a mob's attack and due to lag they sometimes are attacking you before turning to you. I would like to see a pic when someone is clearly out of attacking range gaining courage... I haven't gained one from sweating so far even though I got some Int and Psyche.

Post-Typhoon sweating skill gains.

No other activity besides sweating (not even evading).

Oh to experience skillgains like that from sweating again ...

Gettin gains like that would mean you started the game over. so you should be happy to have skills :)

if you knew then what you know now, would you still have graduated in concentration?

Gettin gains like that would mean you started the game over. so you should be happy to have skills :)

I have 1888 in sweat points and when I do a sweat run I get 2 or 3 courage skills almost every time. The run is usually an hour or so. Not like it was in the begining but still not too bad.

if you knew then what you know now, would you still have graduated in concentration?

Hmmm, interesting question. I'm sure glad I did it when I did, rather than now, as I wouldn't have the patience for the sweating part, and being locked out of using nerve blast & healing for months would put me over the edge :laugh:

I did make lots of good friends and learned a lot as a result of that quest, but also missed out on plenty of opportunities.

Can't help it got several Psyche and Intelligence gains but not a single courage.

Back