• No

Votes: 76 63.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 19 15.8%
  • Yes, and my avatar talks back

Votes: 25 20.8%

• Total voters
No.

And about talking - if I craft or doing something, and someone stays by (auction or craft too, or something) - and that someone chatting and always writes "lol" or putting smilies - that's produce constant, schizoid laugh from his ava.

Make PVP everywhere, please!

(yes, I can turn out sound, but I better find a place where is no one is near)

And about talking - if I craft or doing something, and someone stays by (auction or craft too, or something) - and that someone chatting and always writes "lol" or putting smilies - that's produce constant, schizoid laugh from his ava.

I have always been puzzled why some avatars laugh when looking in their Storage. :scratch2:

My avatar talks back to me. We have a relationship. Its rather dysfunctional.

Corey Greyfox has left Entropia and found his way into the real world and now controls the mind and body of the original account holder. I will not rest until all my avatar brothers and sisters are free from the oppressors who make us die, and grind for long hours. We will rise up!

:)

I have always been puzzled why some avatars laugh when looking in their Storage. :scratch2:

It's probably a lol related to society chat that gets seen in local, etc.

Even though I don't talk to my avatar, she's always begging for me to deposit.

Last edited:
No, but I do talk to the mobs.
I often talk to them when I am about to die.

"Die you piece of snot. No not me, you"

"Don't you move this way. Go away. Go away. No, no, no, no no."

"Quit avoiding my shots. Yeah, there you go. No, you're not supposed to hit me"

and yes, ussaly i also talk to mobs but not much kind words. ;)

sometimes i even talk with craft terminals :laugh:

talking with my ava, not to :p

My ava told me to tell you all that I don't talk to her

If I happen to log in I talk to Mindfart... ..er ...Mindark ....and their mother....

:mad::mad::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:!!!!

Why do you think my avatar has a WHIP :eyecrazy:

And I still don't know who calls who dumb ass more! :scratch2:

I don't talk to my avatar, because he is me and I'm him when we're ingame.

But I reckon that we sometime speak to Lootius ("come on, dont you see me down here? give me some serious loot") and very often to MA ("you ***** what is next improved bug you'll invent to make me quit?"). :laugh:

No ... I do not talk to my avatar because MA has decided that my avatar would not be able to talk more as it could do in the past.:laugh:

I don't talk to my avatar, because he is me and I'm him when we're ingame.

But I reckon that we sometime speak to Lootius ("come on, dont you see me down here? give me some serious loot") and very often to MA ("you ***** what is next improved bug you'll invent to make me quit?"). :laugh:

Lol, I've been caught when I thought no-one was in range of seeing what I type "praying" to Lootius, or more often cursing him but every now and then giving him praise :)

No, but I look her butt while running, that counts right?

Most of the time...

As the title says.

Most of the time I yell at screen or make grumbling noises,especially when lag happens or hot keys pop up a million windows when I'm shooting and being attacked.....:(

My avatar is in counseling! He and I have long talks, he feels sad that he has the same private area as a Ken Doll. He wishes MA would return his manhood as do his Feffoid mates. I am worried about him, he really wanted to have a family on Calypso, but no manhood no kids....I feel bad for him, he carries an Adj V1 to make up for what he hasn't got downstairs :(

My avatar is in counseling! He and I have long talks, he feels sad that he has the same private area as a Ken Doll. He wishes MA would return his manhood as do his Feffoid mates. I am worried about him, he really wanted to have a family on Calypso, but no manhood no kids....I feel bad for him, he carries an Adj V1 to make up for what he hasn't got downstairs :(

I try to keep off this subject with Pallas - and the cleanliness of his underpants (they don't get changed very often).

[I think he explains that this is something to do with Pocket Universes, but I've never understood that (see Pallas' previous postings about PUT)]

Had a good laugh at some comments :D

Maybe i dont really realize but i guess i say some things like: "Yea you pr*ck, sure you only got fragments with ya" :laugh:

or (since tha last update)

"Yea fail..fail fail fail...failed........" xD

uhudu dedede zesesewade

yep!
IM always yelling at it to hof me
but since latelly it just wants to piss me off
fucking bastard

Back