Question: Do you want to be able to track your loot easily?

Do you want to be able to track your loot?

• Yes i want my loot in the chatlog

Votes: 190 87.2%
  • No i do not want that option.

Votes: 28 12.8%

• Total voters

Legion

Marauder
Society
Supremacy Reign
Iam Flatline Legion
Question is really simple. Do you want the option to be able to track your loot and have it show in the chatlog just as when your in a team hunt?

Ofcourse it should be optional and possible to turn off etc.

Please answer the poll as i will send it over to MA in some time :)

woot first to vote/post:D and sounds simple enough:D and convenient

thats verry good.

Also i like to have a full log of all trades, auctions and all other stuff.
Full transparency

Yep this way I can use EU Hunter when I'm not in a team :yay:

Question is really simple. Do you want the option to be able to track your loot and have it show in the chatlog just as when your in a team hunt?

This can allready be done, all you need is a background script, that identify the item of all the different loot you can get, the amount you get of each and closes the loot window each time... ups.. have I said to much... maybe one exict allready ;)

Reactions: das
Yep this way I can use EU Hunter when I'm not in a team :yay:

yeah that`s why I voted yes too... not sure if Legion is the best account to start such a poll tho... I am afraid some might vote NO just to screw things up a little. :rolleyes:
You really had some crazy threads like the one with the miners disturbing the veins.... :eek: However I hope this poll works out well! :cool:

This can allready be done, all you need is a background script, that identify the item of all the different loot you can get, the amount you get of each and closes the loot window each time... ups.. have I said to much... maybe one exict allready ;)

if u got that gimme ;D

yeah that`s why I voted yes too... not sure if Legion is the best account to start such a poll tho... I am afraid some might vote NO just to screw things up a little. :rolleyes:
You really had some crazy threads like the one with the miners disturbing the veins.... :eek: However I hope this poll works out well! :cool:

true, i do have some haters but if they screw up thepoll just for that reason they gotta be really dumb and immature aswell.

And sure i have had some threads that have stirred the forum but i dont want to turn this thread into a discussion about that so wont say more :)

Yes I was thinking this morning that this would be handy, also I would like to see the tt-value of any itm dropped in the chat as well;)

In my opinion this is not possible without MA changing the game so the loot shows up somewhere other then in you loot window. In theory you could read the loot window some how, but with stuff appearing on top of each other that will not work either. So, so far the only option is to be in a team and use EU Hunter.

Oh, voted YES of course :D

What even better, we should have separate log that you can choose what to be logged.

For example:

- Trades
- Loots
- Mobs killed

etc

Holy crap Legion.... I agree with you!:laugh:

I agree, but even better would be for MA to allow one-man teams.

It should of been an option since VU -1.0

We need logs for what we do!

old wish. option to show loot one gets in hunting, crafting,mining can't hurt imo.

Meh.

Loot needs to be "tracked" kill by kill anyway and learning to spot one kill's value takes just a little time. So not for me.

Well, if somebody thinks counting the total return after a "run" is fun or something then why not.

Ive wanted it for a LONG time. It needs to be more then just the team version tho.

We need a message for what mob we just killed. And we need TT values next to the unstackables. Its pretty worthless if it tells you you looted item xxxx but didnt tell you if it was 1 ped tt or 10000 ped.

--------------

You can try to OCR the loot window, but you will miss things. At best it will be an estimate, or require a bunch of user data entry to make things accurate. Things stack on top each other all the time. Can't OCR the tt values because they aren't shown. Can't correctly count large stacks of any item because it rounds in the display. Can't identify which mob you just looted because its not shown.

You can try to decrypt the data stream....but then you are violating the EULA. You can try to futz with the processes memory space, but again you will be violating the EULA.

Voted YES, for a change I agree with you... OMG I feel dirty :laugh:

Ive wanted it for a LONG time. It needs to be more then just the team version tho.

We need a message for what mob we just killed. And we need TT values next to the unstackables. Its pretty worthless if it tells you you looted item xxxx but didnt tell you if it was 1 ped tt or 10000 ped.

--------------

You can try to OCR the loot window, but you will miss things. At best it will be an estimate, or require a bunch of user data entry to make things accurate. Things stack on top each other all the time. Can't OCR the tt values because they aren't shown. Can't correctly count large stacks of any item because it rounds in the display. Can't identify which mob you just looted because its not shown.

You can try to decrypt the data stream....but then you are violating the EULA. You can try to futz with the processes memory space, but again you will be violating the EULA.

I agree, and well i dont want to go into an eula discussion here :p but well to me it depends when you would decrypt the stream, once it's been converted to memory ma can in my eyes say nothing, my ram is my ram and not theirs. But also due to ma's LACK of providing this they sure as hell invite to memory reading and decrypting the packets.

As was already said above by someone, it should be easily doable by just making 1 person teams possible. Other methods from MA probably require dev time & cost which would be problematic. And true, users could possibly manage to do it on this side of things but would be susceptible to MA changes etc. I vote yes and by the simple method of making team lower limit reduced to 1 member.

Oh, and +rep.

Would be nice to see the maturity of each mob killed, and TT value of each item too, for tracking purposes.

Who are the 19 people who voted no, and why? Hopefully just haters. I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want this option.

I am afraid some might vote NO just to screw things up a little. :rolleyes:

:D You caught me red handed...

Wheres the catch Legion? is there some weird theory behind this? I will never ever believe that you made a thread without a theory...
hm... Maybe trying to prove his theory that EF users who answer polls get bad returns or something like this..i know theres a catch.. :D A leopard(in this case Legion) cannot change its(his) spots..

OMG is everybody really that lazy to track 5 minutes max after a 2h hunt?
What's next? Autotool should stop shooting when the mob died & auto-loot, add a function to move to next mob? Ow maybee some option to autoheal when hp goes below X%??

OMG is everybody really that lazy to track 5 minutes max after a 2h hunt?
What's next? Autotool should stop shooting when the mob died & auto-loot, add a function to move to next mob? Ow maybee some option to autoheal when hp goes below X%??

-autotool stop shooting when mod dead
-auto loot
-auto target next closest mob
-autoheal when HP goes below zero

There are so many mmos that have those functions now, as default options.
If you think it sounds crazy, you should try some other games around and expand your horison on whats posible in a game.

Yes, yes and again yes.
In the old times, before I sold out, I actually always had my sister online on my laptop to teamhunt alone with "most dmg wins all". Now with the new engine unfortionatly EU doesnt run on my Laptop anymore, so I ask friends to team with me while I hunt alone in team with "most dmg wins all". Works good, but sometimes its a bit difficult to find one online for several hours who wants to team, so hell yes I really want this feature since 2006 already...

would be great to be like befor that chat msg whit the tt value aswel.

Also do not see the point. If you want to track loot you need to do this on a larger scale not just 10 mobs killed but I have a feeling most people voting for yes don't pay much attention to spendings vs returns anyways.

Also do not see the point. If you want to track loot you need to do this on a larger scale not just 10 mobs killed but I have a feeling most people voting for yes don't pay much attention to spendings vs returns anyways.

so you dont see the point in getting a feed with all lootinfo into a chatlog? so a program can record it like euhunter?

Wasnt the Value shown in the chat in version 6-8 ? Or do i remember wrong?

Back