Buying: Doa Lm

vanjadiablo

Alpha
Society
united BALKAN spies diplomat and public relation advisor
DiViNe DiAbLo DeMeNtO
Buying DOA LM ,...... offers here or PM :wtg:

daily bump :yay:

im interested to see how much they'll sell for now considering SH is being sold at 60k :(

im interested to see how much they'll sell for now considering SH is being sold at 60k :(

doa lm is around 20k+ so this is the price around u should be looking at ;)

If the SH is sold at 60k then LM has to be at 30-35k now.:)

If the SH is sold at 60k then LM has to be at 30-35k now.:)

Sure if u wanna manipulate the price then yes, sure, why not, let us ask even 40k. There is always gonna be some moron that`ll hook up on this build up/fake price. I ain`t among them :wtg: :yey:

PS.

1.example : I have doa SH , markup is 60k , i give the rl friend 70k, put my doa on auction, sb 0 , bo 70k........ we do this ones, we do this twice, we do this 3 times..... and u see the doa is now 70k....... r u stupid to bealive that some 3 poor souls really bought it for 70k and that`s the price now ?!?!!

Sure if u wanna manipulate the price then yes, sure, why not, let us ask even 40k. There is always gonna be some moron that`ll hook up on this build up/fake price. I ain`t among them :wtg: :yey:

PS.

1.example : I have doa SH , markup is 60k , i give the rl friend 70k, put my doa on auction, sb 0 , bo 70k........ we do this ones, we do this twice, we do this 3 times..... and u see the doa is now 70k....... r u stupid to bealive that some 3 poor souls really bought it for 70k and that`s the price now ?!?!!

Dont forget that Mod-Fap was at 5k few years ago and now 420k.

its not really manipulation here its actually just logic, RJ sells for silly, SH sells for 50% of silly then LM sells for 25% of silly thats how its kinda always worked on DOAs :(

I dont own one and would like too so I have nothing to gain on making this shit up :(

its not really manipulation here its actually just logic, RJ sells for silly, SH sells for 50% of silly then LM sells for 25% of silly thats how its kinda always worked on DOAs :(

I dont own one and would like too so I have nothing to gain on making this shit up :(

Always NO
Silly YES
Logic NO
Manipulation YES
worked on DOAs NO
:D

Don`t worry i just want fair price, not the build up one

Dont forget that Mod-Fap was at 5k few years ago and now 420k.

Just look up the DOAs couple of years ago how much they worth, look at mod fap also,....compare the dates,see when did it start rising and in what proportions...u`ll see the same as i did.....some1(more of them) manipulated the prices....end of story........ :yay: i ain`t buying those crapy excuses ;)

Wondering why someone wanna pay 20k for a ped drainer, this tool will dry ur pedcard faster that u can deposit, considering u are not even close to 80lvl dmg... or maybe I'm wrong... or maybe u wanna make an investment :rolleyes:

GL

Wondering why someone wanna pay 20k for a ped drainer, this tool will dry ur pedcard faster that u can deposit, considering u are not even close to 80lvl dmg... or maybe I'm wrong... or maybe u wanna make an investment :rolleyes:

GL

So true considering the pedcard :(
And cause of the market "trend" , it`s a question will i buy it.....
but i have to start with something :)

But still :tongue2: :bowdown:
:handgun::handgun::handgun::handgun:

Bought it for a price that is realistic as i said before, not that build up ones.....

close the topic moderators

Back