Question: Does anyone have a mapy of housing?

Kundred

Guardian
Morning all.

Just taking it easy here in Perth (Australia) and i thought ...mmm Thats it I am going to buy a house - My char Kundred Zolo Reez has had a few mining wins and i have 1500 ped in the bank. I see that most appartments are on the market for less than that so i will buy one but where???

So the long winded question is......does anyon have a map of housing sites? I see apartment xyz type whatever and have no idea what ths means or where they are apart from the obvious Treasure Island and Space station ones....

Can anyone help?

Housing sites correspond to TP's, so just look at the full complete TP map (if you dont have all the tp's I think a map can be found on entropedia).

Main apartment complexes are indeed treasure island and billiton, then I think genesis amethera, omegatron west and sakura. also you can get an apt on the asteroid CND, but that is a different story.

Hi Kundred
You will find apartment buildings in several of the cities on Amethera: Bilton, Genesis, Omegaton and Sakura among them. It might be worth your time to visit several of these cities and see which city you like best.

I suggest that you visit several apartments before entering a bid.

Here is a diagram that shows the size and the layouts of the various apartments. Credit and thanks to Jamora for this excellent diagram.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

hey Kundred

I'm in Perth too (Did you come to the Expo in August?) so i can give you a hand having a look round if you like, especially if you don't have the TP's. TimUnleashed and Vantastic are also here in Perth so if i'm not around, then i'm sure one of them can give you a hand.

I'll send you a PM with contact details and when i'll be around during the week (as i work shifts, it varies from day to day).

I own an apartment in Bilton Towers myself so i can help you with many questions you are likely to have.

Thanks

Yes i was at the Expo and joined because of your stand! I love this game and play it a whole lot, thanks for the advice i will have a look around and see whats available. Hope to see you in game.

Kundred,

Might I (in my limited EU in-game time granted) suggest that you wait until the Cry2 update? Not only will yor virtual 'back garden' look highly different after the new update, but I suspect they'll be adding new LA's to Amethera as well, which will probably involve new apartment complexes.

Wouldn't you hate to spend a load of PED on an apartment just for the surroundings and the apartment itself to change so dramatically that you don't like it anymore?

Just a thought
G

There are a few places with maps. Check out the following:
http://www.jaxmap.net/index.html
http://www.moselbert.de/EU/Entropiakarten.htm

Things to think about are distance to tp and the view.
You will find that if you are not VERY close to a tp you will not visit your home so often. If it takes you an extra minute each time this adds up and can get a bit frustrating. Also, remember that even if the view is nice it will not change except for the people and/or mobs.
Take TI City for example. The Platinum building is close to the tp whilst the copper and silver are a lot further away. Also if you get an apt in the Platinum building it might be nice to have a view over the tp - at least you will probably see some people there.
If you use shops then that is also something to consider - are there open shops in the building?

Good luck with finding the right home.

Morning all.

Just taking it easy here in Perth (Australia) and i thought ...mmm Thats it I am going to buy a house - My char Kundred Zolo Reez has had a few mining wins and i have 1500 ped in the bank. I see that most appartments are on the market for less than that so i will buy one but where???

So the long winded question is......does anyon have a map of housing sites? I see apartment xyz type whatever and have no idea what ths means or where they are apart from the obvious Treasure Island and Space station ones....

Can anyone help?

All appts have location desctiptor:

TP + Biulding + Floor + Letter

Example:
TI City Silver 10B
It is - TI city teleport, building is named silver, 10th floor, B appartment
(All buildings have nice 3d marks on them stating their name)

So when you see something like that - u know.

If you find a house - (that is everything that doesnt fit the above description) the best thing is to see the estate deed and then go to the coordinates stated on it. It bacically takes you to estate claim terminal. You can find out your current coordinates by pressing "p".

Asteroid appts are classified:
TP + heading + floor + letter

Example:
Beta north 5A

So when you go to asteroid, you have a beta habitat teleporter... run down the north corridor, 5th floor appt A.

Hope youll find suitable accomodation.

I.

Back