Does BIG Industries Honor Prize Payouts?

jambon

Stalker
Society
Shaolin
James Jambon Zidane
Just wondering if anyone's been able to redeem things from the BIG Industries Reward Program on EL and if they've got a similar 50 business day cash out policy like MA lol.

I signed up for that 10 years ago as an "eh, might as well..." and slowly over the years I churned along a few points here and there to where I was finally able to cash in for the 100 ped reward. I figure this is probably as good as it's gonna get for me with that program so might as well cash it in now.

I placed my redemption on the EL site March 28th and got a mail on the site saying someone would contact me "shortly".
index.php

Since then I've heard nothing and I don't even know who to reach out to about this - there's literally zero info about this anywhere. I've tried a few places and reaching out to no avail. I had someone who saw a post of mind about this mention in a PM in game of another person to contact about it so I mailed them in game Apr 30th asking about it and if they were someone I should speak to about it. I heard back from them in a mail response 2 days later saying "Yes, hello. I've trying to reach you for a while". That's it. No mention of how they were trying to reach me since I didn't get any messages in game, on the forum or even on EL and no next steps or anything. But whatever....maybe they were trying to reach me through channeling the spiritual energy of lootius - who knows.

Anyways, I tried giving them contact info and times that I could be online but never heard back. My last message I tried sending was this past Saturday. So maybe it was a troll the whole time with this person or... maybe they've been consulting the alchemy charts of Madagascar this whole time to know when the best zen time is to respond or hand the peds over... I don't know.

In any case, I'm basically still sitting here at square 1 wondering if that whole BIG Industries Reward Program on EL event thing is just antiquated and they just don't care about it anymore such to the point that they don't even want to remove it from EL. Or are the people involved with that just no longer playing... or... who knows?

I mean it's not a huge deal, it's 100 peds and it's basically freebie peds - not like I went out of my way to get those points with non-stop grinding. So if I never see it I'm not gonna lull myself to sleep at night by singing The Crying Game lol. But if it's possible to actual get those peds that's cool too - either way I felt at least having SOME reference to this on the forum might help anyone else that's tried to redeem (or recently signed up to know what they may be in for).

If anyone has any experience with this or knows who to reach out to or just wants to laugh and say "ahh the BIG industries reward program..." please post.

Thanks!

EDIT: Not trying to call anyone anything here. I'm sure they do payout or there would be more people making a stink about it. Just poking a little fun to see if this was an event that was forgotten about or maybe I slipped through the cracks and to find "next steps" lol

UPDATE: Jun 2, 2023 - The transaction is now complete. I was able to finally meet up with Zana (the BIG Industries Rep I was referred to). Thanks BIG Industries for the payout!

Last edited:
They've paid out my last reward redemption the next day, but it's usually anywhere from a few days to 1.5 weeks at most for me depending on Freyr's availability.

All the guys running BIG are extremely reputable. They will definitely pay out your prize. I've claimed prizes from them in the past a few different times.

I suggest messaging Blast or Mike Freyr directly, and coordinating a pay out. If you need their Discord contact info let me know, I can PM it to you.

Very few land promoters in the game run events as smooth and reputable as these guys do.

All the guys running BIG are extremely reputable. They will definitely pay out your prize. I've claimed prizes from them in the past a few different times.

I suggest messaging Blast or Mike Freyr directly, and coordinating a pay out. If you need their Discord contact info let me know, I can PM it to you.

Very few land promoters in the game run events as smooth and reputable as these guys do.
Thanks for that, I'll reach out to them in the morning.

Just a little update - still waiting. I did reach out to Mike Frey who responded pretty quick letting me know the person (he didn't offer a name but just said "the person") in charge of these payouts was trying to contact me. But it seems they don't want to take advantage of the mail system in game or the PM system on the forum here for whatever reason. lol

Instead, from the looks of the info I was provided, the person that's supposed to be handling things has tried to PM me a few times at random days and times from April 20 - May 2 when I'm not online and then just gave up rather than sending an in game mail or PM on the forum trying to co-ordinate a time (and yes I did provide them a direct link to my forum profile in an in game mail assuming it's the same person as Frey mentioned). Yes, I'm not logged in much these days, but again, assuming this person is the same I'd been trying to contact previously I've let them (and Mike Frey) know that I'm available to log in 7 days a week from 14:30 - 3:00 MA time and they just need to specify a time they want me to be online to take care of this.

I've reached out to Mike Frey again today. I'll see what happens. I'm not trying to pester people here, I mean it's not a huge deal - it's a free 100 peds and I appreciate that it was even offered as a reward. But it's just a little laughable that it's now been 2 months since the redemption request and a 2 minute window for that exchange can't be coordinated. And I just wanted to share the experience for any others that may eventually be in a similar situation or those wondering about the redemption process.

Do I think they'll actually payout eventually? Sure. Seems a number of people vouch for them. But I'm sorry to say that it seems clear that there is no sense of urgency for them to do so beyond casual PM attempts in game. I've really had to be the one to push for this to happen so far and as such I'd rate the experience of trying to redeem by saying they aren't exactly showing MA how customer service should be done lol. But maybe I'm partly to blame because I'm not logged in for considerable chunks of time every day right now so they can't just easily ping me whenever? I don't know.

I suppose my only other option is to just keep EU running in the background while I'm at my computer in the hopes of catching their next PM attempt.

UPDATE: I'm happy to say the transaction is now completed!
I was able to finally meet up with Zana (the BIG Industries Rep I was referred to). Thanks BIG Industries for the payout!
:clap::beerchug:

Back