Does Leafren look like Frodo Baggins?

Does Leafren's avatar remind you of Elijah Woods in LOTR?

• Yes

Votes: 117 74.1%
  • No

Votes: 41 25.9%

• Total voters
Actually I just came back from the basket court and I like my shoes fitting thightly (for teh w1cked moves ya know! :cool: ) , no shaving involved :deal:

LOL poor Leaf :laugh:
Nah, you don't look much like Frodo in that pic Leafren (thank god!) :girl:

Should be another option.... Wtf is Leafren ???

The Mighty said:
Should be another option.... Wtf is Leafren ???

If you read the thread you would know Leafren is a player. He also wrote in this thread.

Mr Claude said:
OMG it doesn't look like Elijah, it IS him.
Let me be the first on this forum to congratulate you on the shitty job you did in LoTR :wise: Man , that movie sucked cuz of you , I almost fell asleep 4 times :bomb: You :censored: !!

I did fall asleep during two of them, and almost during the second one, due to hangover ;)

Lol lol lol

indeed never noticed but is true.

Nxt LG i gonna send Sauron towards a cK claim :cool:

maniac said:
Look closely at Leafren's avatar. Isn't that Elijah Woods look-alike? :laugh:

leafren.jpg

frodo_thumb.jpg

It's true. Now put Sting up for auction. It will be like a Mod Kat Det!

On that topic do you think any celebertys play PE? I mean its possible (altough they would probably stick out like a soar thumb in being they could dump ridiculous amounts of money into the game)

And yes he very much looks like Frodo, If i were you I would go to bars and say i was elijah and get free drinks lol.

Samantha Carter said:
On that topic do you think any celebertys play PE? I mean its possible (altough they would probably stick out like a soar thumb in being they could dump ridiculous amounts of money into the game)

And yes he very much looks like Frodo, If i were you I would go to bars and say i was elijah and get free drinks lol.
It was just the angle, don't push it ;)

Shadow-Ale said:
I did fall asleep during two of them, and almost during the second one, due to hangover ;)

Frodo was really boring :coffee: tho i liked the first one, the second was kinda boring too and i fell asleep in the middle of the day while watching the third episode :o: :zzz:

te hee....cool resemblance! The movie was too :)

Back