Question: Does respawning under water irriates you?

Does Respawning in random location irriate you(should MA compensate us?)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sian87

Dominant
Koh Maddog87 Col
A number of times when i log off at my favouraite spot i would end up underwater and hence when i relog back in i will be miles away.

i have to incur decay, ammo burn and a waste of time. this really irriates me.

does this happen to u or am i the only unlucky "one"

My next question would be , should MA compensate us due to their own bugs? did their TOR write that their not libable for "COST" incur buy players due to their errors?

Used to happen during the the first few VU's but not anymore...

My guess... is that the end of the second golden age they will make some sort of gift to everyone for staying with them... and the usual people will complain...

Yes it is irritating me.
I reaslied yesterday though that i dont have to press T straight away, it is better to swim back to the area that you like and press T there so you end up at the closest revival. (I R smart :) )

I guess it could be used to collect new TPs if you are afraid or mobs :)

This is one out of 2 bugs that irritates me atm, most other things does not affect me that much.

I found it works like a shortcut for me from closest tp to the place i want to go to

I just run a few yards in to pvp , logg out and relogg .And then goes under water ( well really under earth surface ) and relogg and I am were i wanted ,

Cheaper than tp chip :)

Too few options.

Yes it irritates me, no MA shouldn't have to compensate us since I am aware of the bug but I KEEP playing

Never happend to me, but know a soc mate this is happening to alot. Logging out in Ithaca and logging back in the water :scratch2:

Nah....
I just feel like killing something when I think "Ok... get ready to run all the way back"

have it way too often to say i still get irritated ... it annoys me

i played from 20h a day to like 5h a day,
SGA really irriates me too.

Too few options.

Yes it irritates me, no MA shouldn't have to compensate us since I am aware of the bug but I KEEP playing

The way you put it MA is breaking the EULA as they interfere with our gameplay :D:D:D

irritating???
it freakin sucks thats what it is!
happens so often to me i hate it :(

ofc theres no solution from MA in a support case... hope they fix it soon

That bug has helped more than hurt for me. One night I was stuck at an outpost near some swamps on the north east coast. Kept on getting killed by Drones, Faucervix, and Atrox. I made an offer to another n00b " Lets run together, maby one of us will get chomped and the other can get out.":yay:
Well drones don't stop for dinner, we both died. Finally someone with good equipmet came there killing stuff and we followed him but he was having some trouble with an Atrox, then I lost my connection. When I logged back in I was far enough to the north to work my may further north and respawn at West Hadershin.

yea it really start to anoying me almost everytime i log out and come back later i got place in the midle of nowhere underwater an can run 15 to 30 min again i hope they solve this problem verry soon.

It has been a while since this has happened to me... and I did not vote because while it is annoying, it is not damn irritating. This is a new VU, they are ironing out the bugs. I press "T" and 60 seconds later all is well. Not really a big deal.

i hope they sloved this with the new patch

Back