NEVERDIE
Current Mobs

Snablesnot Female
Snablesnot Male
Snablesnot Male
Fungoid
Fungoid

The Acid Dome.

The are Snablesnots in Dome 5 too, these ones are currently minimized Spawn and maturity to make room for the Fungoids. The 1st Fungoid Spawn is MAX SPAWN - Youngs, the 2nd DNA is Medium Spawn - Mid/high maturity...

How do u all feel about this area?

it seems some of you are inclined to increased the Snablesnot spawn and maturity, but why bother if we already have max maturity and spawn in Dome 5?

it seems some of you are inclined to increased the Snablesnot spawn and maturity, but why bother if we already have max maturity and spawn in Dome 5?

beacause there are no big male snable in dome 5 and with the fungoids u need to make them all young so that the mobs are more balanced in the difficulty and beacuse u and i are going to talk about dome 5 later ;)

This is a very hard dome to balance. Almost no one got good acid armor and those mushies can be quite hard sometimes. It's a hated mob, but you only find it here in any numbers. If I were to guess this is the dome thatgenerate the least tax income on CND. Hunters hate it, miners hate it. It's time to decide what group you want to make it better for. I think maybe you should keep it as it is or slightly higher the maturity on the fungoids to attract a little more skilled and eqiupped players. The dome is doomed for miners anyway because you can't get rid of an almost unique mob.

hmmm simple response. im a miner and i hate fungoids lol. so whatever you decide there neverdie. however the poster above makes a very valid point. you cant get rid of them because they are unique. however as i once saw in one of those "inspirational" posters "just because you are unique doesn't mean you are useful"

:)

well, same as previously said....primarily a miner, although I hunt a bit...and I hate shrooms...lol

But was wondering ND have you ever thought about some Gradivore? I know people have been camping them on the planet....even though it's a tiny spawn there....looking for vigi harness and feet....All of the LA's that have Grad's are "dead land" atm.....might be nice addition, with a bit "sparcer" spawn of shrooms...

just a thought....;)

I like this dome. But the red dots from young snables really annoy me;)

You might loose a bunch of hunters in there if you up the maturity of the fungoids. A bigger spawn of mobs would be good, possibly a different mob - but no snables thx :D

Oculus would add some fun if only the DNA was available.

well, same as previously said....primarily a miner, although I hunt a bit...and I hate shrooms...lol

But was wondering ND have you ever thought about some Gradivore? I know people have been camping them on the planet....even though it's a tiny spawn there....looking for vigi harness and feet....All of the LA's that have Grad's are "dead land" atm.....might be nice addition, with a bit "sparcer" spawn of shrooms...

just a thought....;)

is there Gradivore dna?

The are Snablesnots in Dome 5 too, these ones are currently minimized Spawn and maturity to make room for the Fungoids. The 1st Fungoid Spawn is MAX SPAWN - Youngs, the 2nd DNA is Medium Spawn - Mid/high maturity...

How do u all feel about this area?

Its been a while since I visited your fungoids. At the time, Snables weren't minimised I don't think, and I found them rather annoying whilst trying to hunt the Fungoids.

Fungoids are pretty hard to protect against, I'd say you don't really want anything above alphas otherwise its a team-only dome for most people.

To be honest what I don't like about the current settings is the one spawn being Max & Youngs and the other being medium & reasonably high maturity. That makes for messy hunting...I'd prefer either both on Max Youngs, or both on medium medium I think.

is there Gradivore dna?

hmmmm looked at the Fert machine on the "dead" LA NW of Nate with the small spawns......just assumed there was.....anyone know for sure?

is there Gradivore dna?

hmmmm looked at the Fert machine on the "dead" LA NW of Nate with the small spawns......just assumed there was.....anyone know for sure?

As far as I know there's no creatable Gradivore DNA. I think the LA owners would jump on it if there was, its a popular mob.

The land grab areas that have them, came with them automatically - the DNAs were never created in-game.

As far as I know there's no creatable Gradivore DNA. I think the LA owners would jump on it if there was, its a popular mob.

The land grab areas that have them, came with them automatically - the DNAs were never created in-game.

Oops... :ahh:

:dunce:

forget I mentioned it then...

Its been a while since I visited your fungoids. At the time, Snables weren't minimised I don't think, and I found them rather annoying whilst trying to hunt the Fungoids.

Fungoids are pretty hard to protect against, I'd say you don't really want anything above alphas otherwise its a team-only dome for most people.

To be honest what I don't like about the current settings is the one spawn being Max & Youngs and the other being medium & reasonably high maturity. That makes for messy hunting...I'd prefer either both on Max Youngs, or both on medium medium I think.

I agree, having both DNAs at the same maturity would be preferred. and i believe the Snables are their also for tamers...

I'm not sure if tamers have a greater impact than fungoid hunters in that dome..

edit: if Tamers want the snables at max maturity, then Max M. but Low Spawn?

Out of all the domes KittyLee and I are able to reasonably hunt, I would have to say this is the dome we frequent the very least. I can't even remember when I last stepped foot in this dome. Kitty did hunt in here briefly on our last trip up a few days ago.

I don't think to bring the gremlin armor. Bear covers so many of the domes and to keep weight down, I just don't bring extra items.

By what I'm reading, it seems this dome pretty much needs an overhaul. The fungoids are unique and it's good to have a place where those whole like to hunt them can. The question is, how much of the Calypso population actually hunts them? Personally, if the DNA was available, I'd like to see a nice spawn of Gokis show up on CND, however I don't know if this would be the dome for them.

Gradivores would be a very nice substitution to the snables, if we can ever find that DNA. Maybe us hunters have another mission?

As the dome is, I do agree with Kitty. The dome isn't very balanced as it is and I also agree with her passion in regard to dome 5, but that's for another thread. ;)

Hugs,
Aliana

I would like to see the snables return in this dome and use dome 5 (where they are currently maxed) for something other than big snables. Max the snable maturity, but keep the density low so not too annoy those hunting fungoid too much. Also both the fungoid spawns should be the same, either low maturity or medium. High maturity are just too hard to handle for most.

ohhhh gokis :jawdrop: how freaking sweet would that be!

*sorry i know off topic* :duh:

Hi,
Unable to vote again.. *looks for the "no" to mobs* in the vote? :(

Regards
Scudd

Hi,
Unable to vote again.. *looks for the "no" to mobs* in the vote? :(

Regards
Scudd

Surely "Minimize all MOBS for Crying out loud! !" covers that?

Surely "Minimize all MOBS for Crying out loud! !" covers that?

Read ND's reply to me ref: Molisk Poll and then post again.

Last edited:
This one?

I still think that's the "Minimize all MOBS for Crying out loud! !" option...

Yes, but since when does minimize count as no.. surely thats a suggested comprimize?

Yes, but since when does minimize count as no.. surely thats a suggested comprimize?
What do you suggest ND to do, remove the DNA's completely? That would destroy them, and be a waste of moeny. The best you are going to get is a minimised dome.

I said this in the other thread, and ill say it in this thread also. I wonder if it would be possible to periodacally lower density on certain domes to allow easier access for miners. Rotate those domes over a period of time. Kind of like a farmer leaves certain fields fallow for a season to allow the earth to recover. Same could be done on the domes although not sure if this would be too costly or complicated for ND to action.

As a supplier of mining equipment on CND i dont want to see the miners shut out thats for sure, but from a hunting point of view CND needs this shake up.

To be honest, Everytime I am up at cnd i have a great time hunting but I do also miss something everytime.

Imo, Delete the snables in this dome they are nuisance,

Low maturity Fungoids young-old with occasional prov. And max spawn.

It would add to the hunting alot.

And make mob that isnt to hard on decay but still can be challenging to hunt.

With Diaki/trip/foul dome this would definetaly be a place I would like to spend some time then.

I would go for max snables maturity & Minimum fungoid maturity.
But I would max the fungoid spanws and have half as much snables as fungoids.

Back