Dome 8 Maturity

Windzor

Provider
Calyphox Frost Durrango
Heya, just wondering what is the maturity of the fouls and Trips in Dome 8?

EDIT: Heading up there now. If they are too big i will hunt the baby trox and drop a bunch of bombs and probes, wish me luck ;-)

Last edited:
As of a few days ago they were very small and thin spawn

Thanks for the reply, I saw when I went there that dome 8 had baby daikibas.
So I went to Dome 4 and Dome 1 to work over some trox and ambus.

I was just wondering what happen to the head count on the mobs... Beening running around up here for a couple days now and all I can find is low maturity and very few of them. I know I did dome 1 and could not find 1 single creature.

Bring them on...

:sniper:

Trips go up to old i think, Foul goes up to leader.

But past couple days, the spawn in most domes has been nonexistent, but the "unique" monsters seem thicker.

The domes have been set to low numbers and density except for the dasp domes as miners dominate CND, very few hunters go there.

ND did post in another thread that Dome 8 had settings reset to max spawn at low maturity for missions. I know this can take some time to update.

Arcturus.

Most of the domes are adjusted for miners... it's been decided after a rather long discussion on EF.
If you consider how many hunters stay on the planet killing the new mobs and how many try new mobs on Rocktropia it makes sense to make some place for the miners as well...
I'd be happy to see it stay the way it is now and change only for future events...

Back