Don't shoot the ambulance :)

Terminator

Prowler
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Arnold Terminator Swarzzy
Is it only me, or since the new VU, mobs seems to hit the healer more than the hunter ?

(I've lower HP and lower armor than most of my customers, was there some new AI implemented to kill the weakest ennemy first, instead of the one doing highest damage ?)

i never do healing but i can tell you to me, as the perpetual noob in any hunt, it seems the mobs have an natural ability to kill me more times then not when they are about to global :) so maybe they are just picking on you as the lower HP player like they do me :) or so it seems at least.

For years and years, mobs have sometimes undergone a kind of familiarity reset after a vu and hit more for a while. If the effect weakens after a couple of hours then all is good, if not then it may be a change.
I remember this from the days when I feared certain daikibas and argos in an area more after one of these resets, so was a long time ago.

yes the healer sometimes gets the aggro first too..the hunter can shoot it then almost down to half sometimes until the aggro changes to the hunter..
i think thats because there was a vu some longer time ago where the healer gets the first aggro even more often, then it was patched...since then it can happen in occasions.
dunno if its more now than previous vu, but i noticed that too.

Regards,
Eddie

Back