DotCom and Apis BP story

Abby

Guardian
Society
The Chosen Few
Sabriel Abby Abhorsen
Hi all,

I just wanted to clear something up about Dotcom and the vibe that he is trying to push up price on Apis BP at the moment by having 'ficticious' buyers.

There is more personal information in this post than needs to be out there but I feel it is needed to allow you to place some things in perspective.

I did place a legit SB on the BP. Then I went up to 2400 Peds. I Know that this was some 400 more than one that was on auction but I had placed a bit that I felt was legit and wanted to stand by my offer.

I did not win initial sale that was for 2500 by another ava.

Dotcom did then approach me with a second chance offer as highest bidder had withdrawn. Now I was and still am legitimately interested in the BP for that price.

A key reason that I have not closed this off with him and been a bit out of touch is that my mother in law had a massive stroke 12 weeks back and as my wifes parents live next door to us I have been heavily involved in helping to support my father in law. My old soc mates at The Chosen Few can confirm that this is why I have cashed a lot out and am not playing atm. I have also left some stuff with them for soc use, BP's included.

A couple of weeks back my wife's father (seperated from mother in law years back, both remarried) had not one, but two heart attacks (please no smart arse jokes about having two hearts!) in a day.

Accordingly I have been spending some time interstate and a lot of time in ICU wards and have not had a laptop that can get onto EU, just the forums.

My standing offer to Dotcom is that by the end of September, I should be back home and able to log into EU. At that point if he wants 2400 for the BP then I will stand by my word, and honor the trade.

My word is my strength and my strength is my honor. Dotcom has not been dodgy in his dealings with the Apis BP. But I can see how some would interpret that not knowing all the information.

That is the reason for this post. That is the reason that those who flamed him over the Apis threads should perhaps have the fortitude to apologise in this thread.

To Dotcom, I publicly apologise if my inaction has brought you any loss of face or irl hurt.

Peace be with you all.

Back