FYI: Double Decay On CB13 Please read

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Here is the support e-mail I sent to MA

I have been using an Isis cb13 and I have been having double decay on this weapon. Decay on EP is listed as 2.437 pecs. I did two hunts using aprox. 2100 weapon cells and noticed that my decay was 11.29 ped on the first and 12.53 ped on the second hunt. I did receive some cells in loot and that should have account for the diference in decay. After looking at the decay in EP I see the the decay should have been around 5-6 ped on these hunts.

I did a third hunt with exactly 1000 weapons cells and my decay was 5.81 ped, which should have been more like 2.48 ped. I received 15 cells in loot and stopped shooting after using 1000 cells. Moreover I checked may decay after 500 cells and found the decay to be 2.91 ped and it should have been around 1.22 ped. As you can see the decay is around double what it should be. I do have screen shots durning my hunt with times, starting and ending weapon values and number of cells used.

I used the CB13 when sweat/hunting and have noticed the seems to decay faster than usuall lately, that is what I did the test. This needs to be address ASAP, Moreover I feel that I am out more that a few ped and wonder what you will do about that.

The hunt was today between 2008-11-02 16:39:47 and 2008-11-02 17:40:59. As I said I have screen shots if you need them.
Thank you.
CozMoDan

Here are the Pics I uploaded:

The first pic is the start and end of the TT value of the CB13 aftera 1000 weapon cell sweat/hunting run. The second pic is after using 500 cells. Had to edit the first one because the two SS where too larger to upload.

According to EP the decay on a CB13 is 2.437 pecs and EU lists the duribility as Good, this, to me, means that the decay should be about 2.44 in decay NOT 5.81. I did receive 25 cells in loot but stopped when I had 25 cells left so the number of cells was exactly 1000.

My reason for this post is to hope anyone using a CB13 will check their decay to see if they are having the same problem. I don't know if sweating has anything to do with it and I can't see how it would but that is what I was doing when using the CB13 to hunt while sweating and it was at Fort Troy.

Please check your decay on the CB13 for me and file a support case so it can be fixed, if they will. I really like the weapon but I can't afford to use at double decay.

Thanks for your help.

Your calculations are wrong. 1000 ammo on the CB13 is 250 shots.

250 x 2.323 = 580.75 PEC = 5.81 PED

So the decay listed on Entropedia is correct.

Looks like you might have based your calculations on the CB13 using 8 ammo per shot, instead of 4?

You are blaming MA for having wrong decay and reffering to Entropedia as being the only right value.

Remember that Entropedia is user info so can be wrong at any time.

And as Oleg said, you´re calculations were wrong.

Your calculations are wrong. 1000 ammo on the CB13 is 250 shots.

250 x 2.323 = 580.75 PEC = 5.81 PED

So the decay listed on Entropedia is correct.

Looks like you might have based your calculations on the CB13 using 8 ammo per shot, instead of 4?

Thanks, you are right. I just couldn't see the trees for the forest. It is hell to be old and senile:(. Hell I was even using the wrong decay rate:).

Back