Double skills.... really?

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
According to the mail I got, we got a double skill event going on.... is anyone noticing this?

For some reason, it appears to me I skilled up faster before I saw the mail (like: yesterday) than now.

I think I am skilling faster now :silly2:

According to the mail I got, we got a double skill event going on.... is anyone noticing this?

For some reason, it appears to me I skilled up faster before I saw the mail (like: yesterday) than now.

We got a saying in Germany:
"A pot filled with water will not start boiling if you look at it all the time" :D

According to quantumn physics the same principle is happening to electrons.
Simply stop looking at your skills :D
Scan them today and maybe in two days and then compare it :D

You got a mail? I have no such info...

It seems they would have announced it all over the place if there was a skil bonus period happening? No? :scratch2:

Cheers :beerchug:

Im getting twice the skills and i have been keeping track. I gained 1/4 lvl yesterday using 3TT swords, and i gained 1/4lvl just now using 1.5TTswords. That seems like twice to me.

narfi

I haven't noticed any difference either, but I'm crafting Basic Filterson a QR96 BP so skills come seldom these days. I would dearly love a 2XQR increase week!

Haven't received any email, and didn't MA say they wouldn't do skill bonus anymore..?

You got a mail? I have no such info...

It seems they would have announced it all over the place if there was a skil bonus period happening? No? :scratch2:

I recieved a mail, it is in client loader, and there are 5 threads or so @ EF about it ;)

Haven't received any email, and didn't MA say they wouldn't do skill bonus anymore..?

No, but Marco said that they WILL do skill bonus events every now and then (after the first one) :)

I recieved a mail, it is in client loader, and there are 5 threads or so @ EF about it ;)

Right, I should read the CL once in a while :)
I also got the mail yesterday.

How can I notice when I cannot log into entropia anymore on my "OWN"computer...only can log in on Fnalig's computer and his computer is busy so that leaves me to not being able to play; therefor I cannot notice double skilling because there is none..

Seems a lot faster to me. Im sure its working. laser pistol and health rising at a good clip again, yay!

Seems a lot faster to me. Im sure its working. laser pistol and health rising at a good clip again, yay!

The gain might be twice as much -- but it's moot if the effectiveness is cut in half.

if you guys were using the skill scanner with an account, you'd not be making these threads... :D

now seriously, after the shameless plug, the skills gained (measured at TT value, obviously) are exactly twice the amount gained in normal conditions. 100% tested and confirmed.

no mail here , well im sure theres double skills however is there a cap at it? hehe cos training higher level skills are still slow :p

if you guys were using the skill scanner with an account, you'd not be making these threads... :D

now seriously, after the shameless plug, the skills gained (measured at TT value, obviously) are exactly twice the amount gained in normal conditions. 100% tested and confirmed.

Started testing when the news was on clientloader and after servers restarted. Can confirm 200% skill gains in hunting.

I remember marco saying somethig along the lines of "with hindsight the skill events wernt such a good idea"

ROFL 2 x getting no skills = no skills! Badaaaaaaa

I seemed to be getting more before the 2x thing, now I'm hardly getting any with same setup, same mobs etc.

Jamhot

Back