Down Market

blubalou

Guardian
From what I can see prices are down for Ores and Enmatters in general over the last month or so? What's going on?

big hofs. +people stop crafting much cause metal residue drop in price.

Banks and invenstment funds all over the place. More mineral flow than needed. Surely a good time to lock down cash into wares :)

big hofs. +people stop crafting much cause metal residue drop in price.

which leads me to the question, why is the metal residue dropping in price?. I've been crafting a lot the last two weeks and its gone from 210% to 190%.... I know it cyclical, but, what affects these cycles?

which leads me to the question, why is the metal residue dropping in price?. I've been crafting a lot the last two weeks and its gone from 210% to 190%.... I know it cyclical, but, what affects these cycles?

190% ???? i think u are saying 115% :laugh:

The reason is that now the limit of residue u got has been lifted before 9.0 (max was ~15K or something) now i've seen over 300K metal residue in one loot so .... I for 1 am glad for this price but still w8ing for L guns to go down in price ....

190% ???? i think u are saying 115% :laugh:

The reason is that now the limit of residue u got has been lifted before 9.0 (max was ~15K or something) now i've seen over 300K metal residue in one loot so .... I for 1 am glad for this price but still w8ing for L guns to go down in price ....

yes, you are right.... its down to 115%.... even lower actually for the day price today.... sorry for the mistake, i was thinking of the price of something else linked.... half asleep in the office after spending too long last night crafting....

.... I for 1 am glad for this price but still w8ing for L guns to go down in price ....

High end L guns wont go down cause you need serpent sweat and chicken teeth to make them... :laugh:

As for the topic - it pretty much answered.

I.

Yes, it has been a downward trend on the markup on everything and going faster down last weeks i think? Stuff like gold and bin is going fast down. It can't be good with a deinflation economi. The only way to earn (i mean, don't loose to much) some money is to find stuff with good markup and sell to other players, if the markup goes away on the more rarely stuff, why bother searching after those?

It will be intresting to see if it will keep on going down. :eek:

Banks and invenstment funds all over the place. More mineral flow than needed. Surely a good time to lock down cash into wares :)

damned banks :( if its true mrp economy crash :(

but the question is how long it takes to rise it up again?

because prices had been rising for a while and now that has ended, so prices drop. this is the nature of markets.

You mean Basic Sheet Metal not Metal Residue?

Narc goes down...BSM goes down too.

WE control the market no one ells.. we players that control it.. say all Crafters Stop Crafting 4 1 week lol then u will c what ore prices will be lol.. Will be a crazy drop in alot of stuff.. and some stuff will go upp in price.. that why its so good we are balansed in this game.. We all need ea :) 2 make it work =)

Back