download everytime i try to log in...

SpeedMetalVai

Prowler
Society
Dark Knights - Squires
Steve Stevie Vai
so ive realized since the last update, that everytime i close the client loader, and reopen it later that i need to download a 5 mb patch again on the login screen after entering my username/password. is anyone else getting this? its really getting old, i dont have the best of connections, and 10 minutes of my time when i feel like playing some entropia really adds up.:mad:

Start the repairtool and delete "unexpected files". Most of this are old updates/patches that causes that behavior.
After this process, restart CL and all should be fine again.

Have had same problem and after doing so, all ok here.

alright im giving this a try, thanks for the tip man. its taking awhile, ill let you know if it works. :)

Have the same problem but repair tool screwed me over bigtime in deleting almost everything. Now I have to download more then 4GB again.

Have the same problem but repair tool screwed me over bigtime in deleting almost everything. Now I have to download more then 4GB again.

Sorry to here that. :(
I have had not such problems, only a few CRC Errors in terrain textures and the unexpected files. Works well for me.

worked like a charm, had to download 10 mb of prioritized content, then like 20 mb of other stuff. but its working great now. thanks man.:wtg:

lol same here. it says now Downloading dynamic content 7.121 GB! :laugh:

edit: Hold on it says "Compacting Dynamic Content" and its rather fast (~10 minutes) !?!?!

never again will i touch that repair button :silly:

S.

lol same here. it says now Downloading dynamic content 7.121 GB! :laugh:

edit: Hold on it says "Compacting Dynamic Content" and its rather fast (~10 minutes) !?!?!

never again will i touch that repair button :silly:

S.

Compacting is normal after downloading new content. If you are using the repairtool, normaly *only* files that are broken/corrupt on your machine will be downloaded again.

Hint: before using repairtool, make a copy from your EU folder, so if something goes wrong during repair, simply copying back that folder to original destination.

Since EU uses compressed files to store texttures etc., it is possible that you have often corrupted files after crashes. The packing/unpacking process uses your RAM intensive, so if RAM is not 100% ok, in packing/unpacking processes you will feel this, even if you have no problems during normal using of your machine.

If somenone *often* has problems with that, try this:
http://www.memtest86.com/

Back