Dream Loot?

silvernight

Sexxxy EPN
Society
The House Of Lords
Caroline Carro Persson
What is your dream loot, when you are sleeping and you move of you boy/girldfriend and think of EU and what is it you dream of looting?

Myself would love the..

Official MindArk CEG- v.Caroline Unlimited BP

Gun stats
Stats
Damage: 330 HP
Range: 210 m
Attacks: 120 /min
Reload: 0,5 sec
Dmg/sec: 660,0 HP

Crafting cost
Advanced Target Assessment Unit 200
Rugaritz ingot 3

;-)

What is your dream "item" to loot?

girls, girls..all they want is money :D
I think just a gun would be enought , why a bp(other that making money :rolleyes:)?

girls, girls..all they want is money :D
I think just a gun would be enought , why a bp(other that making money :rolleyes:)?

So that I can make one for my friends too =D

Two is better then one ;) Perhaps in future MA make it possible to use two guns at same time, then I whanna be able to get one more :D

Let me know what you dream about too loot then :D

seeing peds in the loot again

or

a auction license - gives you % on every sold item

Last edited:
So that I can make one for my friends too =D

Two is better then one ;) Perhaps in future MA make it possible to use two guns at same time, then I whanna be able to get one more :D

Let me know what you dream about too loot then :D

ok, I saw u edited ur gun stats now :D, well u can have 2 now , no one more :silly2:

Well..my dream loot will be a Mod fap but a more realistic one will be a piece of Angel that I'm loking for a while,killing all those trees(Ituma) :cool:
Pls Lootius(MA loot manager) make my dream become true :wtg:

seeing peds in the loot again

or

a auction license - gives you % on every sold item

Lol, yeah you stand in Twin Peaks Mall 24/7 in auction =D best way for you to loot that would be to loot the rights to EU ;) THen you could take the 5% Auctions fee in personal pocket :D

Don't know, but once I've been dreaming I looted shadow thighs (M).
So that's maybe because I'm aiming at CP one day :yay:

+50 evader/dodger pro levels amulet and +500% SIB ring (works for every skilling activity) :laugh:

J.

a)110% profit on every hunt Cloak
b) Kill strike on anything within 200 meters of oil rig Harness
c) Call marco at 3am and tell him his game sucks ring

a)110% profit on every hunt Cloak
b) Kill strike on anything within 200 meters of oil rig Harness
c) Call marco at 3am and tell him his game sucks ring

That would be a very peculiar lootwindow :scratch2:

Funny to see the intrest in this thread, I do also whanna loot 200% on every mob killed ;D

Then I'ld hunt with the war axe 24/7 just to gain max in loot.

Weapons attachements that would provide something else than additional damage
Armor attachements that would provide something else than additional protection

Like a temporary skill increase, or 1 skills is increased but you can only walk slowly, a HP boost, or a mix of all that :D

My dream loot always was and always will be a 20 ped TT mod fap and 20 ped TT mod merc from the same feff outcast :D

the unlimited bp for a uber imp fap

does

heal : 200hp
uses / min: 60
decay: 1pec

then i would make thousands of them just to fuck with the ubers lol.

no i would make a few to some of the closest friends and then i would sell 3-4 to pay for a new house and my new motor cykle.

Unlimited invisibility skill implant :)

I would realy like to catch something higher then 5k, beside that i would love to get a shadow gloves from a argo :wtg:

1 convert oil to ruga transformer
2 100% sure to find items in loots hat
3 Anti decay coat
4 Unlimited amo cart
5 Stun riffle

i sleep well sometimes :silly2:

Dream loot.. mmm...

Just some oils.. like, lots and lots of oils so I can buy my Boar, MM, mod fap, adj MkV, and LA hehe (of course with a bit left over for ammo and expenses). Yeah, that would do me. :D

Wierd.
I had a mad dream early this morning where I killed a mob and looted a Safe? A big glowing gold one. I can't fully remember it but I'm pretty sure it was an Exa ..who dreams about looting a safe ffs especially when I never saw one and don't need one :laugh: .

Dreaming about EU is bad. I'm worried about my sanity :rolleyes: .

t

A TP chip that i could use in RL :D

In no particular order my dream loots would be: Imp or Mod FAP, MM, and/or MOD ML maybe a MOD Tegretov too. :yay:

Now a totally made up dream loot would be an unlimited customized ore and enmatter finder with a couple high level unlimited amps for both. I could also use an unlimited adj, imp, or mod enmatter driller.

Actual dreams I have had about loots well looting a Mod fap was one and I had this dream about looting 4-6 high level uber laser sights from a mob and they all sold for gobs of ped but I kept a couple for me. When I have a dream about PE/EU its usually revolves around huge ped value loots or some unique item but I have not had many dreams lately I think some of the last ones were during the robot event where the prize was PotE armor.

These days not so many dreams about EU but I guess that is just the general state of EU. Nerf the goals and the loot make it pointless to hope in EU, so why dream about EU. LOL it would just be to much self torture ;)

hmm my dream loot would have to be the estate deed for crystal palace, that place would rule for events oh and I'd lock the dome door for dome1 when I fancied a little privacy ;)

A few massive esis full of Rifle to take me to 20k :)

My dream loot is a Marber-Bravo, but then I could just buy one... I haven't looted anything big on my own yet, I wlways get big stuff in teams...

Though A Foxtrot ME might be better :D

the unlimited bp for a uber imp fap

does

heal : 200hp
uses / min: 60
decay: 1pec

then i would make thousands of them just to fuck with the ubers lol.

no i would make a few to some of the closest friends and then i would sell 3-4 to pay for a new house and my new motor cykle.
Only one bike? You have much to learn, my young Padawan :silly2:
Non-L Korss400... :drool:
I like your thinking. If it wasn't for the ~150% markup it would be a very efficient weapon :)
As it is, the 2.5 HA of the Justi Mk II, plus scope and 2 lasers, is roughly the same damage/pec :(

An existing item: modfap
non-existing item(s): chips wiht skills on em from mobs :)

semi-realistically? doa loudmouth, malachai ash, fap110 or adj fap.
unrealistically? imp strikehammer, modfap, aimk2
non-existant? Ancient Modified A-3 Justifier MK. III :p

*dream mode ON*A competition prize of some sort from MA... something that *EVERYONE* in EU can participate in (regardless of skill...ffs!)... that allows me to have 2.5% profit from the entirety of CP for the time period of 6~12 months :).*dream mode OFF*

Realistically, I'd like to loot something truly UBER, a DOA of some series (I'm not picky...), adj/imp/mod fap (again, not really picky!) or perhaps some special armor piece that I could sell for an upper-end middle-ranged gun (1 step down from uber equipment).

Barring those loots, then a massive 6 digit insano ATH with enough oils in it to keep me lu.., er, I mean enough oils to sell to buy what I want!:ahh:

Back