Drone hunting

Hope WolfGang

Old Alpha
Hope WolfGang Mono
I do not have many peds to spend and i am looking for some Armour

I plan on getting A-3 Justifier Mk.II and hunting Drones ( Gen 1,2,3,4 )and Atrax ( Young, Mat, Old, Prov )

And am wondering what Armour would go well for this and how much will it set me back and what damage would they do to me ( cheapest armour possible please )

Also might buy some skills do i need to tackle them ? i might by some

If you will be using justi mk2 you might as well hunt araneatrox, its so uneco :)

Use Limited weapons.

I have a setup in my first project in my sig, that what was i used. Gen 01-02 sometimes 03.

which weapon would you suggest =D I don't like Limited weapons personally but i suppose i better start using them

which weapon would you suggest =D I don't like Limited weapons personally but i suppose i better start using them

Depends on your skill level, breer p4, p5 or korsss h400 amped with A103 or A104 is good

I have like no pistol skill though unless i were to chip it up.

I have always used rifles :) do you know any rifle's ?

Although i might skill my pistol up untill i can make a deposit to pay for my drone hunting.

Thank you for the advice so far

As for armor shogun+3b is a nice combo for drones. For the weapon: Save the peds you would waste in using the justi and get a nice (L) rifle. I'd suggest a Riker UL3 for them when you go with rifle. When you have the p4a maxed it's a viable option for hg.

p.s just read your last post. I'd recommend the riker rifles when you have it maxed. Attach the biggest amp you can afford ( A-Series! UL3 supports up to A105 ) on it and you have a nice combo.

unL guns are better only if you are ~ 70lvl. if notm use L and it would be much better becouse you will hit more and more often. Rascal Limited armor +3b or unL version of rascal. Also sk-20 fap, thats all you need. Weapon? Korss h400 have great dps for drones, and you will get smaller armor decay. Thats all you need to know, go hunt hun :)

I plan on getting A-3 Justifier Mk.II and hunting Drones
OMG, mate, don't do that ;)

Start with a Korss H400 (L) and put some amp on it (103, 104 or 105).
Then later you can add to your hunts a LR 32 + amp 15, riker UL2 + 102, and switch between weapons depending on situations. You'll need also a lighter "finish" weapon, CB5 + T-Rap is fine for that purpose.

Armor: Gnome + 6A, or Valiant + 6A (less easy to find)

Good luck with that!

for drones and medium atrax, shogun is a good choice. a set of 3b plates would be a nice complement mainly for extra protection against the drones.

as for a gun, you have rifle skilled, so run with that. use a riker 2 or 3 plus at least a a103 amp. if you have lr32 maxed thats better for the bigger trax and higher gen drones

Ok thank you i will take a look at them all and see which i can work with :) thank you

Ok so i think i am going for

A103
Riker UL2
Rascal/Shogun + 6a ( don't have many peds so :) )

Last edited:
If you want to hunt drones and atrax, and you're on a budget, then Shogun is the clear winner. 2A or 3B plates are cheap. (check their stats in Entropedia) But yeah stick to the lower maturities for a while.

As for weapon, if you prefer to use UL weapons, give it a try. I myself had good times skilling up with Justi MK.II and Ep-32. And yet, my deposits matched my fun level.

If you find you can't deal w/ the weapon, toss it back on auction.

Enjoy and happy hoffing.

You might have too much plates for low level drone

Ok so i think i am going for

A103
Riker UL2
Rascal/Shogun + 6a ( don't have many peds so :) )

If you get lots of 1.0 damage on the armour consider changing down the plates as you will be losing a bit of money on being over protected.
I hunted drones in shogun for a long while and with 6a you can survive a swarm of them quite well which is a plus.
Also worth having the finishing weapon mentioned elsewhere to save a few peds if you are going to camp on them for a long time.

Wishing you good luck

Arto

I have like no pistol skill though unless i were to chip it up.

I have always used rifles :) do you know any rifle's ?

Although i might skill my pistol up untill i can make a deposit to pay for my drone hunting.

Thank you for the advice so far

rifle at long term is more expensive than pistols, maybe you must to consider to obtain pistol skills. however, the rifle or carabine that you needs depends about your skills; but you must using L weapons.

you can choose from here ;)http://img.webme.com/pic/c/cazadoresfurtivos/armas_1.jpg

OK i have brought most shogun parts now i thought it was more expensive than it was so thats good :) got a bid on an A103 atm
the weapon i am still not to sure what to get :p

i am skilling pistol at the mo but it's going slow :) only have the TT Pistol should i go for a different one ?

i am skilling pistol at the mo but it's going slow :) only have the TT Pistol should i go for a different one ?

Ep-40. That plus your new 103 will be perfect for drone/atrax.

And before anyone starts the "uneco" stuff, my wife's been using one since lvl 8 pistol (hit) and is now lvl 24ish and her loot has been fine. Yes you'll have bad days, but good days to. The trick is what you do w/ the loot.

Just make sure you go out w/ enough ammo to use the full amp. So in this case, that's 1,812 total shots @ 10(00) per shot so 181.20 in light ammo. You'll spend another 46.32 in gun/ammo decay, plus armor/fap, so figure just under 240 cost for a run.

Oh and since drones and trax are very agro, it's easy to get mauled. (Great for dodge/evade/paramedic skilling, bad for armor/fap bill) To reduce that use an opalo SGA as a tagger.

Back